just wanted to show my itty bitty plants

• Thread starter budsofgeorgia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

climbit

Oh man, I gotta be the one to tell you?

Its terrible. Amazing that any human thought to do it. Found out about it from a friend of mine who is a child therapist. About 15 or so years ago a trend started. Something called jenkem. Kids still do it too, you shit in a jar, piss on it slighty. Cap it, set in dark closet and allow to ferment, then crack that sucker and get to huffing dookie peepee winds of death.
I’m not joking. My friend found out about it doing a welfare check on one of his kids, went up to his room, opened the closet and a literal stack of shit piss jars collapsed out at his feet.
He was never the same 💩💩💩💩💩

I seen some crazy depraved shit in my day, but this one would give Gigi Allen a run for his poop 😂😂😂😂😂😱🧐🤯
Bro your saying the shit and piss has psycho active compounds ? It gets you high basically

Bilber

Bilber

What buds said.....

Or just squeeze/pinch the stem of the leaf that is in the way and move it out of the covered budsites way.......

Or let it grow in for a little longer......

Sunasun

Sunasun

I'm collecting addresses so I can send everyone a free gallon of Jenkem. Just pay 19.99 for postage and handling.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Why what's wrong with them?
well i have harvested 3 and only got 36 grams total from 3 plants no plants has more then 1.5 oz on it when it should be 3 or 4 i have a gdp auto that will have more smoke on that 1 then 6 of my itty bitty plants

Top Bottom