Just Wondering Your Opinion ?

• Thread starter The Hippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

Not sure about the white foam, but I read somewhere here that certain nutes when used in conjunction with other nutes can create a cloudy mixture and this can be an indicator that the different nutes are actually counterproductive and cancel each other out.

Not something I can be sure about, I noticed when I mixed all of mine together during veg it would look like mocha when I added certain ingredients. I also use all organic nutes so when I noticed it was when I added kelp extract the fog happened, so I would make a seperate mixture with just the kelp extract and water in between feelings with my water and cal mag, my manganese issue stopped in just a few days.

My best advice is research research reaserch, it's all I do, so far everything looks great on my end. I hope this helps

The Hippy

The Hippy

Yes I agree those bud did turn out nice. But i feel things should be better and need some good advise from a grower in the knower...lol
You guys are great to take your time on me...
I'm doing something wrong somewhere

Muckman420

Muckman420

IMPE trial and error are my best guides, seems to me you are on the right track here. Things will look up bro, I also noticed if I spend too much time babying my lady's they get upset from too much attention, it's a weed they will let you know when they want something.

Also if you solved the problem now I don't think the older leafs will respond like new growth does, so keep a close eye on new growth for improvement.

Muckman420

Muckman420

We all scratch each others backs here, if you put in work, it we be reciprocated mang

Much love and respect

The Hippy

The Hippy

20150125 234139
20150125 234151
20150125 234156
20150125 234232
20150125 234304
20150125 234607
20150125 234612
20150126 000539
20150126 000546
Okay did some number crunching and here's what I got
Yes they seem to be locked up from too many nutes in the soil. Gave several plants in flowering this test
Flowering plants test
Straight RO in with 0 TDS and a PH of 6.5%
Out came 700-1100TDS with a PH of 6.3%

Vegging plants test
Out came 700-900 TDS and a PH of 5.7 %

So it would seem they are not uptaking their food with such high TDS results of the run-off.
So am I feeding too much cal-mag or too little. I know either will cause this I think.....HELP !!!
Here are some more pics of flowering plants and of the vegging plants

Again thanks everyone for the advise and help.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Some one will chime in, patience is key, some of us get very busy someone else will give you the answer soon enough.

I suggest research as much as you can, I have done all I can

Muckman420

Muckman420

View attachment 479275 View attachment 479276 View attachment 479277 View attachment 479278 View attachment 479279 View attachment 479280 View attachment 479281 View attachment 479282 View attachment 479283 Okay did some number crunching and here's what I got
Yes they seem to be locked up from too many nutes in the soil. Gave several plants in flowering this test
Flowering plants test
Out came 700-1100TDS with a PH of 6.3%

Vegging plants test
Out came 700-900 TDS and a PH of 5.7 %

So it would seem they are not uptaking their food with such high TDS results of the run-off.
So am I feeding too much cal-mag or too little. I know either will cause this I think.....HELP !!!
Here are some more pics of flowering plants and of the vegging plants

Again thanks everyone for the advise and help.

The top photo shows middle growth manganese difficiency, could be way too high on potassium. Among a few others, most likely lockout. Flush with PH 6.2-6.5 after they are fairly dry, I would go a 2-3 waterings and see if it helps. Check the first 2 links I posted in here. I could very well be wrong and don't want to be responsible for your plants

@TSTEW313 @Capulator @Seamaiden @Texas Kid @loompa @DarkHorse CO maybe you guys can be of assistance here right quick, please and thank you!

Muckman420

Muckman420

Did it start in the middle on all of them and then started to go both ways, or did this start closer to the bottom or top?

The Hippy

The Hippy

Thanks Muckman420....very nice of you to help me. Yes I did check out those two links. I must admit that this type of thing is a bit over my head at times. I wish I could understand more of what you guys know. Anyway I'm trying to up my game and yes research is a blessing. But sometimes I just need a little human interaction for me to get it. What a great bunch of folks here. Gotta love smokers....my favorite people.
I try pretty hard to do thing correctly so it's frustrating when i don't get it right or know what I'm doing.
Thanks again Bro...hopefully some more folks will set me straight.
I agree just go with less for now.
But I'm also concerned that if i don't use any cal mag that may be wrong too. This is where i need someone who gets this stuff.
How long can they exist on straight Ro water ?

The Hippy

The Hippy

Did it start in the middle on all of them and then started to go both ways, or did this start closer to the bottom or top?
Doesn't seem to have a pattern that way. It just seems to hit the oldest leaves first and then eventually get the newer ones as they grow.
So yes you might say the bottom ones first as they are the older ones anyway.

The Hippy

The Hippy

This is a tough sport sometimes LOL
I so envy all the great pics of gardens with nothin but green. I always felts my plants should be a bit darker green. but there my lack of no-how showing through.
Where that Seamaiden ? Need her to plug the hole in the boat

Muckman420

Muckman420

^^^ I believe it's deffenetly lock out, if it goes in at 0 and comes out so high there is a lot of nutrients in the medium, what kind of soil are you using?

Muckman420

Muckman420

If it starts at the bottom I would think mag, you are giving them too much

The Hippy

The Hippy

Using Pro-mix BX...yes starts toward the bottom. But will affect upper leaves as well.
:confused:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking like nute burn ...did u flush ? pick some of those leaves off that are real crunchy ..its only taking from the plant ..and it has enough to restore without trying to restore those ... they can go without nutes for a good week .. have u tried top dressing with your soil a little and leaving be? Don't start throwing things at it ...top dress and watch her ..that should green her back up .. maybe put to the side not directly under light so she 's not so stressed with intense light... Sometimes less is more when they have been burned ... as long as u flushed her ... Hope that helps ... M

Muckman420

Muckman420

I don't use RO so I wouldn't know what strength anything to add, I would suggest floating around in threads via the search button and ask as many questions any where you see similar pictures, private message some one with healthy plants politely I'm sure you'll be squared up soon, if only I had an answer that was more than, I'm pretty sure, sorry mang.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am suggesting a more natural approach ...u did flush good right? Adding a 1-2 inch layer of soil will give a even amount of natural nutes and not continue to burn ..and a small amount of N for greening up

The Hippy

The Hippy

Looking like nute burn ...did u flush ? pick some of those leaves off that are real crunchy ..its only taking from the plant ..and it has enough to restore without trying to restore those ... they can go without nutes for a good week .. have u tried top dressing with your soil a little and leaving be? Don't start throwing things at it ...top dress and watch her ..that should green her back up .. maybe put to the side not directly under light so she 's not so stressed with intense light... Sometimes less is more when they have been burned ... as long as u flushed her ... Hope that helps ... M
Thanks..i'm not sure what top dressing is..I'll search it

Latest posts

Top Bottom