Justiceman's grow: The quest for Resin

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

supasticky

Buds! nice dude. I can't wait to see those fckin colas! Are all your feedings for your cuts in 3 gallons or are you doing less water?

-Supa

justiceman

justiceman

Buds! nice dude. I can't wait to see those fckin colas! Are all your feedings for your cuts in 3 gallons or are you doing less water?

-Supa

Hell ya dude I'm stoked to finally see some nuggets coming out. It's not like I can just flip them when I want too ya know.

As for the feedings on those cuts. To be honest I actually use 1 gallon. I mixed up 3 in the start because I wasn't sure how much water I would need. I kept the doses in 3 gal just to keep it consistent. It's really...

Per Gallon
250ppm cal mag
5.3ml Pura Vida Grow
1.3ml Pura Videa Bloom
5ml Silica blast
15ml Ancient Amber
1ml Roots Excelurator
8.3ml Cannazym
Great White
PH 6.0
PPM=550(about 1.1EC)

I also noticed that I mistyped the last few feedings.
250ppm cal mag
14ml Pura Vida Grow
4ml Pura Videa Bloom
15ml Silica blast
45ml Ancient Amber
3ml Roots Excelurator
25ml Cannazym
Great White
PH 6.0
PPM=550(about 1.1EC)

That should actually say 16ml

Right on for asking that I suppose I should post from now on in that per gallon method to keep it real:afroweed:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:giggle You're too popular... Time to start a new photobucket account...

justiceman

justiceman

:giggle You're too popular... Time to start a new photobucket account...
I started up a new account a little while ago. I just wasn't paying attention to my bandwidth usage(witch I will now pay attention to). I seem to have a lot more views then reply's no doubt though.

LOL Damn!! Yah when I saw the 3 ml Roots Excelurator I figured it was for 3 gallons.

-Supa

Ya my bad on the nutrient confusion. I should have thought about that.:bong2:

Outdoor Flower Update

Hey everyone! So I'm about 2 weeks into flowering with the girl's outside. They seem to be doing quite well for the most part. I will admit that the Chem's probably need a bit of N as they are starting to yellow. The rest are not far behind. I suppose this is about the time that my Super Soil runs out of nutrients. It's been roughly 45 days since I transplanted into it. The next time I make it I'm going to increase the strength by about 25% to see how much longer it lasts. I feel that this current batch turned out quite well and I was happy to see it didn't burn my plants in the least but I would like to see a lengthened nutrient release that lasts at least 60 days. Definitely a good base mix that can be built upon for sure. I can easily see myself using this SS idea for years to come at least as far as outside adventures go.

Here is what I have been feeding them as of late.

Feeding(8/7/10)
Compost tea
12 gallons:
4 cups EWC
4 cups Alaskan Humus
16TBSP Buswell guano mix
4TBSP soluble Kelp
180ml Ancient Amber(Fulvic Acid)
120ml Trinity
6tsp Molasses

Feeding(8/9/10)
per gallon
15ml humega
15ml huvega

Feeding(8/11/10)
250ppm cal mag
5.3ml Pura Vida Grow
1.3l Pura Videa Bloom
15ml Ancient Amber
PH 6.0
PPM=450(about .9EC)

Feeding(8/13/10)
Top Dressing:
EWC(1-0-0)
Vital Earths all purpose guano(7-7-2)
R/O water

As you can see the feeding's actually have some substance to them now hehe. As for the first one that is a compost tea. Here are some pictures of it.

http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1479.jpg

http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1481.jpg

The second feeding was a combination of humic acid(humega) and Trace minerals(huvega). I did that in order to hopefully revitalize the soil with any trace minerals that were missing or exhausted.

The third feeding was my attempt to correct the N def I started to notice. I know I could have fed stronger but I was wary of adding nutes to my soil after not feeding it anything for so long. So I stayed safe and fed it light to see how it reacted. It didn't really do much so I know I can feed stronger without any problems.

The last feeding happened out of an interesting yet annoying occurrence. My HM digital PH pen(PH-200) witch I purchased recently malfunctioned. So instead of measuring PH I applied a top dressing witch does not require PH adjustment. Here are some pictures for you guys.

Head Band
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/HB2.jpg
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/HB1.jpg
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/HB.jpg

Chem Dawg(first one to produce noticeable resin. A good sign indeed)
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/CD.jpg
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/CD1.jpg
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/CD2.jpg

Casey Jones(A little late compared to the others in terms of flowering. I suppose she will take a bit longer to mature)
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/CJ.jpg
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/CJ2.jpg
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/CJ1.jpg

HM Digital PH-200 Story

Unfortunately I noticed I was going to have problems from day 1 of the purchase. For one thing the electrode did not come in a storage solution(It is supposed to be constantly submersed in a storage solution when not in use). What do you know? When I checked it's calibration, it was off. Well I thought it was an acceptable margin for error at the time. I decided to disregard the lack of storage solution since I re-calibrated it and I assumed it was fine. That was definitely a red flag. Now when I used my pen I would first check its calibration every time as I was wary of it's ability(because of day 1). Every time it would drift about .20 so for example. The 4.01 solution should read 4.01 on the meter(or at least really close to that) but every time It would drift to somewhere between 4.15-4.22. Another red flag. So that persisted for about 2 months. I would recalibrate it every time I used it in order to achieve the correct reading(what a pain) Finally the end of it's day's came today witch just so happens to be Friday the 13th LOL. I went to calibrate it and what do you? The probe insists that my 4.01 solution is 7.01, and that my 7.01 solution is 10.01.

Wow so much for the reliability in auto calibration. Fortunately one is able to manually adjust the PH or so they say hehe. Even if one decides to manually adjust the PH on the HM digital PH-200 the numbers will not go above or past a certain point because essentially the meter is still auto sensing the solutions PH so it won't let it go past a certain point. My example. If the Pen thinks a solution should be 7.01 or somewhere around that it will assume that you are trying to reach 7.01 when you manually calibrate it. As a result of this assumption it won't let you go past a certain PH. For instance You won't be able to go below 5.5 or above 8.5. It's probably set up like that as a safe guard to ensure the auto calibration will always see 7.01 as 7.01, but in a sense it is holding me back from recalibrating my pen. Since my pen reads the 4.01 as 7.01 I can only calibrate it down to 5.5(in order to get it down to 4.01). If I try the auto calibrate after I manually adjust it to 5.5 it thinks the 4.01 solution is a 7.01 solution and re-calibrates back to 7.01 LOL. Luckily my pen is still under warranty so hopefully I can get a replacement probe. So either HM digital's PH-200 is unreliable, or I just so happened to get a bunk probe. I hope the correct answer is the latter.

Anyway I thought I would let all of you know about my experience with that pen so far.

Veg Tent Update
So the veg girl's are looking pretty sweet right now. I might even say they look a tad too sweet(as in too much N) so I'm going to start backing off a bit on the food just in case as I don't want to start locking out other nutrients. Here is what I have been feeding them as of late.

Feeding(8/5/10)
R/O water

Feeding(8/7/10)
250ppm cal mag
5.3ml Pura Vida Grow
1.3l Pura Videa Bloom
5ml Silica blast
15ml Ancient Amber
1ml Roots Excelurator
10ml Cannazym
PH 6.0
PPM=550(about 1.1EC)

Feeding(8/9/10)
250ppm cal mag
5.3ml Pura Vida Grow
1.3l Pura Videa Bloom
5ml Silica blast
15ml Ancient Amber
1ml Roots Excelurator
10ml Cannazym
PH 6.0
PPM=550(about 1.1EC)

Feeding(8/11/10)
250ppm cal mag
5.3ml Pura Vida Grow
1.3l Pura Videa Bloom
15ml Ancient Amber
PH 6.0
PPM=450(about .9EC)

Feeding(8/13/10)
R/O water

Here are some pictures of the girls.
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1503.jpg

http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1508.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent photos justiceman! And despite the meter malfunction, your girls look spectacular... BTW, Hanna 98129 FTW!!! :rock

M

mikegreenthumb

looking awesome bro the outdoor plants gonna be nice producers the inside are healthy and deep green i like it

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Justiceman. I ran across your thread while researching green crack.

(Was trying to find some info on stretch and flowering days, your weekly pics helps to see the stretch k+)

Just read your grow diary from start to finish and it has been excellent. The documenting, pics and sharing of info is very thorough.

The way you document and learn and continue to experiment is awesome to watch and read. Thanks for sharing.

The plants look excellent. I also like to check out the roots after harvest. Also breaking up the ball and checking the root mass.

Looking at your root shots.(in the coco)
Not sure if you were watering everyday or not with the coco. coco needs to stay moist, so if it dries out (like soil can do) One reason roots can get brown. Another reason is humics will also stain them. But it looks more like they got dry.

I am planning on trying the sea minerals as well next run. Look like it is worth a shot.

Got some green crack rooting and in veg. Hope I did not veg em too big. 30-32" going to transplant em and flip asap.

how did the meds turn out from the roots run?

You feel you got a nice taste yet better yield with the organic + synthetic combo?

Table 1 shows the VPD in millibars at various air temperatures and relative humidity. Most cultivated plants grow well at VPDs between 8 and 10, so this is the green shaded area. Please not that the ideal VPD range varies for different types of plants and the stage of growth. The blue shaded are on the right indicated humidification is needed where the pink shaded are on the left indicated dehumidification is needed.
http://i23.invalid.com/albums/b389/kingoflessthen3/IMG_1441.jpg
http://i23.invalid.com/albums/b389/kingoflessthen3/IMG_1446.jpg

When I was trying to view the green crack pics, your bandwidth was exceeded, and I ventured over to your photobucket account and found the vpd chart and then this thread. lol, a positive effect of you exceeding your bandwidth :)

Excellent chart. Glad to see more info on vpd.
More detailed than the one I got.

Mind sharing where you got the info/chart from? A book?

Looks like some good info, like to see what else is out there.

I am all about learning all I can, vpd is critical for optimizing your space.

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to document everything.

M

mikegreenthumb

alot of my outdoor isnt flwering including my headband huh? i wonder why yours is and mine isnt

justiceman

justiceman

Excellent photos justiceman! And despite the meter malfunction, your girls look spectacular... BTW, Hanna 98129 FTW!!! :rock
Thanks shady! Ya i won't lie that malfunction annoyed me quite a bit when it happened. I at somewhat of a standstill in the meter choices. Your 98129 would not be a bad choice at all especially considering that you've had it for quite a bit and it seems to be pretty damn reliable. If I may ask how often does your meter require calibration? And when it does would you say it drifts away quite a bit or does it still stay within a generally acceptable PH range compared to the calibration solution?

looking awesome bro the outdoor plants gonna be nice producers the inside are healthy and deep green i like it
Right on man thanks! Ya I ran into a bit of an N problem with the Chems and slightly with the head band but they still have a decent green shade to them. I upped the N a bit so hopefully they should fill out without any problems.

Justiceman. I ran across your thread while researching green crack.

(Was trying to find some info on stretch and flowering days, your weekly pics helps to see the stretch k+)

Just read your grow diary from start to finish and it has been excellent. The documenting, pics and sharing of info is very thorough.

The way you document and learn and continue to experiment is awesome to watch and read. Thanks for sharing.

The plants look excellent. I also like to check out the roots after harvest. Also breaking up the ball and checking the root mass.

Looking at your root shots.(in the coco)
Not sure if you were watering everyday or not with the coco. coco needs to stay moist, so if it dries out (like soil can do) One reason roots can get brown. Another reason is humics will also stain them. But it looks more like they got dry.

I am planning on trying the sea minerals as well next run. Look like it is worth a shot.

Got some green crack rooting and in veg. Hope I did not veg em too big. 30-32" going to transplant em and flip asap.

how did the meds turn out from the roots run?

You feel you got a nice taste yet better yield with the organic + synthetic combo?

When I was trying to view the green crack pics, your bandwidth was exceeded, and I ventured over to your photobucket account and found the vpd chart and then this thread. lol, a positive effect of you exceeding your bandwidth :)

Excellent chart. Glad to see more info on vpd.
More detailed than the one I got.

Mind sharing where you got the info/chart from? A book?

Looks like some good info, like to see what else is out there.

I am all about learning all I can, vpd is critical for optimizing your space.

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to document everything.

Yo man thanks for checking out my whole journal! I'm glad you enjoyed it as that's basically the reason I put up this journal in the first place. I try to record and provide a decent amount of information about my grow but sometimes I feel that I fall short of what I should be writing. So If I left anything out or if anyone has any questions I would be more then willing to answer them.

Checking out the roots after harvest is a must in my opinion. I think it gives great clues as to the history of the roots and it gives a general idea of the plants health no doubt. As for my coco root shots I definitely didn't water them every day. It was something more like once every 2-3 days. Thanks for input about root shots. It helps me to piece together things I didn't think of. Interesting so humics tend to stain roots? I can say that I used Humega every watering, but I am also starting to think they may have gotten to dry on the outside.

I like the sea mineral idea because it is supposed to contain all the nececcary trace minerlals and if I'm not mistaken the correct mineral balance greatly improves taste and aroma.

I will say that the roots run definitely had a bit more aroma to it but the strains were different for each run. Resin output was about the same. I will say I got more yield with the organic + synthetic combo but I also increased my plant count by 3 so as you can see some variables certainly exist. Overall though I like Soul synthetics, but I personally like Roots Organics better. I'm going to try out their master program sometime.

I got that VPD info from my Urban Garden magazine, but I actually just found this link to the article. Vapor Pressure Deficit.

alot of my outdoor isnt flwering including my headband huh? i wonder why yours is and mine isnt
hmmm. The only reason I can think of is that mine are located in a place that gets more shade then yours(yours get more sun). Are all of your plants vegging still, or are some of them flowering?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thanks shady! Ya i won't lie that malfunction annoyed me quite a bit when it happened. I at somewhat of a standstill in the meter choices. Your 98129 would not be a bad choice at all especially considering that you've had it for quite a bit and it seems to be pretty damn reliable. If I may ask how often does your meter require calibration? And when it does would you say it drifts away quite a bit or does it still stay within a generally acceptable PH range compared to the calibration solution?
I calibrate my meter every two months, but I should do it monthly. If I don't use my meter for a week, then I use storage maintenance solution in the cap. Otherwise, I haven't had any major drifts as I always rinse the probes under tap water after each use and I use it daily or every other day... :thinking

M

mikegreenthumb

if you keep water in cap you wont need to calibrate as often

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Yo man thanks for checking out my whole journal! I'm glad you enjoyed it as that's basically the reason I put up this journal in the first place. I try to record and provide a decent amount of information about my grow but sometimes I feel that I fall short of what I should be writing. So If I left anything out or if anyone has any questions I would be more then willing to answer them.

Checking out the roots after harvest is a must in my opinion. I think it gives great clues as to the history of the roots and it gives a general idea of the plants health no doubt. As for my coco root shots I definitely didn't water them every day. It was something more like once every 2-3 days. Thanks for input about root shots. It helps me to piece together things I didn't think of. Interesting so humics tend to stain roots? I can say that I used Humega every watering, but I am also starting to think they may have gotten to dry on the outside.

I like the sea mineral idea because it is supposed to contain all the nececcary trace minerlals and if I'm not mistaken the correct mineral balance greatly improves taste and aroma.

I will say that the roots run definitely had a bit more aroma to it but the strains were different for each run. Resin output was about the same. I will say I got more yield with the organic + synthetic combo but I also increased my plant count by 3 so as you can see some variables certainly exist. Overall though I like Soul synthetics, but I personally like Roots Organics better. I'm going to try out their master program sometime.

I got that VPD info from my Urban Garden magazine, but I actually just found this link to the article. Vapor Pressure Deficit.

Your Welcome, it is a good read. Thanks for the response and link to the original article.

yes, humic can stain the roots. I do notice the staining more so in dwc or rockwool)

But your pics look more like it got too dry and maybe some outer roots died.

With coco watering the time between being too moist and and drying out is critical. Soil can let dry out and you got some time before dropping.

When that happens with coco your too late.

In my experience, roots coco need to be watered frequently or it will dry out. (more frequently than I could keep up by hand)

I prefer 1 part canna coco to 2 parts roots coco. That way I get higher performance than 100% coco and that way the coco does not dry out too quickly.

If I wait too long to water with coco then roots start dying and/or lockouts can happen.

I also find with coco, as more root mass takes over the container, watering frequency needs to increase.

Hope the grow is going well.

S

supasticky

Sup Justice! Haven't been through here in a minute. I wish I had some chicas outside man, f*ckn lucky! Really though, they're looking hella healthy and those colas are going to be FAT! peace cutthroat.

-Supa

justiceman

justiceman

I calibrate my meter every two months, but I should do it monthly. If I don't use my meter for a week, then I use storage maintenance solution in the cap. Otherwise, I haven't had any major drifts as I always rinse the probes under tap water after each use and I use it daily or every other day... :thinking
Hmm that seems like some solid calibration right their. That Hanna obviously boasts quality.

if you keep water in cap you wont need to calibrate as often
Thanks for the tip mike. I actually like to keep 4.01 buffer solution or electrode storage solution in my pen cap as I hear keeping it in pure water or tap will mess up the calibration or something to that affect.

Your Welcome, it is a good read. Thanks for the response and link to the original article.

yes, humic can stain the roots. I do notice the staining more so in dwc or rockwool)

But your pics look more like it got too dry and maybe some outer roots died.

With coco watering the time between being too moist and and drying out is critical. Soil can let dry out and you got some time before dropping.

When that happens with coco your too late.

In my experience, roots coco need to be watered frequently or it will dry out. (more frequently than I could keep up by hand)

I prefer 1 part canna coco to 2 parts roots coco. That way I get higher performance than 100% coco and that way the coco does not dry out too quickly.

If I wait too long to water with coco then roots start dying and/or lockouts can happen.

I also find with coco, as more root mass takes over the container, watering frequency needs to increase.

Hope the grow is going well.
Right on for the feedback and coco hints man! I agree your probably right about the outer roots dieing from a lack of water. Those hints will help out as I just transplanted a bunch of girls into pure coco.

Sup Justice! Haven't been through here in a minute. I wish I had some chicas outside man, f*ckn lucky! Really though, they're looking hella healthy and those colas are going to be FAT! peace cutthroat.

-Supa

Sup supa! You may not have some girl's outside but at least you have some right! Thanks man I hope I can truly bring these FAT colas you speak of to the table.

-----------------------------------

Hey everyone hope the grows are all going well. I'll admit I haven't been on posting updates as regularly as I should. Nor have I been looking at others journals as regularly as I should. I'm going to try updating one a week again. That should generally happen on Mondays or Tuesdays. I will also make a greater effort to check out whats happening in the community right now.

Tent Update
Finally the Tent is up and running. It is now set up the way I want it. I have two booster fans pushing air inside the tent(intake). and one inline fan exhausting air out of the tent(exhaust). I then have a separate inline fan that cools my hood(Air cooler). My fans inside for circulation are now hanging instead of being clipped on to the poles so now the chances of them falling on my plants have lowered.

So I have finally transplanted my clones into 2gal smart pots and put 9 of them into the 4x4 tent with a 400w 6.4k PSMH. I'll admit they were quite root bound as I was kind of lazy and didn't transplant them soon enough. As a result of my laziness they started to become deficient in Mg and N. I plan to LST them and then veg them for maybe 1 more week possibly more. I have been playing around with the idea of tying them down with beeline or possibly using string with weights attached in order to LST them. I'll figure it out real soon though. Here is a picture. Pure Coco with Smart Pots and PBP here we go! This is what I fed them for the transplant.

Feeding(8/21/10)
250 calmag
30ml PBP grow
20ml Silica Blast
60ml Anicent Amber
4ml Roots Excelurator
25ml Hygrozyme
15ml Trinity
Great White
PH: 5.9
PPM= 720(almost 1.5EC)
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1512.jpg

Veg Tent Update
So I took 3 of the clones and decided to turn them into moms/experiments. I transplanted the Casey Jones into the 2 gal smart pot, the Head Band in the 1 gal Geo pot, and the Chem Dawg in the 1 gal Root pot. I didn't vary the pot size on the Casey for any particular reason. The Casey just happened to get the 2 gal. It was all I had left in the archives. Here's a pic of the mom's. They also received this same feeding.

Feeding(8/21/10)
250 calmag
30ml PBP grow
20ml Silica Blast
60ml Anicent Amber
4ml Roots Excelurator
25ml Hygrozyme
15ml Trinity
Great White
PPM= 720(almost 1.5EC)
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1516.jpg

Outdoor Flower Update

So the girl's are finally putting out some decent resin and the nugs are starting to form up. I am quite excited. Not to much to say about them except it seems like the Casey Jones will certainly finish after the Chem Dawg and Head Band. So check them out and tell me what you think. Here is what they have been getting.

Feeding(8/13/10)
Top Dressing:
EWC(1-0-0)
Vital Earths all purpose guano(7-7-2)
R/O water

Feeding(8/15/10)
for 11 gal
250ppm cal mag
60ml Pura Vida Grow
90ml Pura Vida Bloom
165ml Humega
PH 6.0
PPM= 490

Feeding(8/17/10)
R/O water

Feeding(8/19/10)
per gallon
5ml mollasses

Feeding(8/21/10)
13.6ml PBP Bloom(150ml total)
2.7ml PBP Grow(30ml total)
10.9ml Humega(120ml total)
1ml Grow-N(11ml)(For CD and HB only)
PH: 6.3
PPM= 860(about 1.7EC)

Family shot
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1521.jpg

Casey Jones(the smaller of the two)
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1532.jpg

http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1523.jpg

Head Band
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1534.jpg

http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1524.jpg

Chem Dawg
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1533.jpg

http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1527.jpg

justiceman

justiceman

Hey guys just wanted to show you the LST that just went down as well.
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1536.jpg

http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1535.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fucking fantastic skillz brah!!! Both inside and outside, those girls all look happy and ready to pump some serious resin... :cool

justiceman

justiceman

Fucking fantastic skillz brah!!! Both inside and outside, those girls all look happy and ready to pump some serious resin... :cool
Thanks shady! I've been working pretty hard to try and keep all the ladies happy. Sometimes their demands weigh heavily.

Nice mayn! Big harvest coming up! lots of trimming lol

-Supa

Right on Supa! I know man the trimming is going to be crazy no doubt.

---------------------------------------

Tent Update
Hey everyone so it's time for the tent update. So far everything is going quite well. I have seen some white roots poking out of the bottom of the smart pots so the transplant evidently went fairly well. I will say though that the plants have taken on a slightly lighter green look then when I first put them in the tent. My theory is the increased light levels are putting a demand for more food coupled with the fact that coco has absolutely no food(except for the cal mag buffer canna uses) and its CEC is not very high. Not to mention the LST has certainly increased the Photosynthetic capability of the plants. Here is what I have been feeding them as of late

Feeding(8/24/10)
250 calmag
30ml PBP grow
20ml Silica Blast
60ml Anicent Amber
4ml Roots Excelurator
25ml Hygrozyme
15ml Trinity
Great White
PPM= 720(almost 1.5EC)

Feeding(8/28/10
250 calmag
45ml PBP grow
20ml Silica Blast
60ml Anicent Amber
4ml Roots Excelurator
25ml Hygrozyme
15ml Trinity
Great White
PPM= 800(almost 1.6EC)

I know some of you may say that watering the coco once every 4 days is blasphemy but I swear that this Canna coco holds a decent amount of water and at this point they don't really need watering very often. I do however have one concern. I used about the same amount of medium when I did the Roots coco run. With 4 gals I achieved about .5-1 gal of runoff depending on the time period. Now when I use 4 gal for coco I get a very small amount of run off. Maybe about 6 ounces haha. So it does in fact hold a nice amount of water but my concern is this. I Question If I should increase the amount of water to achieve run off or not. If the pots hold water for 4 days adding even more water may in fact deprive the roots of much needed oxygen and cause the plants to grow slowly and/or inhibit nutrient uptake and cause deficiencies. Hmm things to consider because I know watering without run off might eventually lead to nutrient build up. Well anyway here are some pictures for ya!

I have 2 Head band's, 2 Chem Dawgs, and 2 Casey Jones. I would have rather just grown one strain alone to maximize yield in the tent but I didn't have a sufficient amount of clones in any category to fill the 9 slots so variety here we go.
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1552.jpg

http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1554.jpg

I'm thinking about inducing flowering in about say a week or two.

winta

winta

fuck yea justice! u kickin ass as usual i see! THE QUEEEEEEESSSSST!!! :)

Top Bottom