K-King Fertile Earth Test Run🌎

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K_KING

K_KING

OK, great! So for those following along, basically he used 1/3 of the "recommended" amount. This is great to see, as we can use this testing to see just how well K-KING works when used at different rates. We don't necessarily know that 4oz per gallon of medium is the 'optimum' application rate; it's just a ballpark figure at this point.

When you go into flower, can you add another 4 oz to one plant, wait about 10 days to see (and document) the difference, then add an additional 4oz to both plants, giving a final amount of 8oz for one plant and 12oz for the other? This will ensure you get a good yield on both plants, while also helping us to find out what is really the optimum amount to use.

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
OK, great! So for those following along, basically 1/3 of the "recommended" amount. This is great to see, as we can use this testing to see just how well K-KING works when used at different rates. We don't necessarily know that 4oz per gallon of medium is the 'optimum' application rate; it's just a ballpark figure at this point.

When you go into flower, can you add another 4 oz to one plant, wait about 10 days to see (and document) the difference, then add an additional 4oz to both plants, giving a final amount of 8oz for one plant and 12oz for the other? This will ensure you get a good yield on both plants, while also helping us to find out what is really the optimum amount to use.
Absolutely. Not a problem.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Any updates BurnzY? Hope everything is going OK....

Crazy year, right?
Yes a very crazy, busy year. Things didn’t go so well.. operator error. I’ll be starting another one shortly. Clone is ready. Flipping to flower in about 10 days. Please standby.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Round 2.
I top dressed this AK48 auto flowering plant with 6 ounces of k king fertile earth 🌍 after She decided to start shooting pistils and flowering. This plant has been grown in coco loco and will be too dressed with some more as needed. Going to try to feed as little as possible to see how far the kking takes the plant, along with the coco loco. @Backyard_Boogie id like to give you some of this stuff for your outdoor grow. Would be good for your organic stuff, I’ll bring some over when I stop buy.

E3963AF3 1FB7 45CB A2E0 2CAFE70A2C3E
CE8BB757 6347 4E36 998D 701EB6FDA839
K_KING

K_KING

How's it going Burnz? Hope everything is going well.....but if you do have any problems, please don't hesitate to post about them! We need feedback, good or bad! Thank you...

R

redshift75

Im just starting my k_king run. Last i talked to you i was up and about then couldn't get out of bed for 2 months. But getting ready to run my batch now. going to try several ratios and with and without. Overall looks like it was doing good budz. Guess that means i have to start a journal.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Not sure if these guys are still around but I am on day 4 flower.
Topped dressed one plant with 8 ounce per gallon of media of k-king fertile earth. So far so good. Running royal gold tupur, beanstalk crf, and k king. Water with RO water @ 6ph 20ppm.

FC84DB5A 7504 48DE 9BC4 1F9C64CE3F0D
66B3AD1E FDD4 4BC1 90D4 AADB14475953

Latest posts

Top Bottom