K, Mg, deficient or Ca toxicity ?(pics)

• Thread starter orbad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
orbad

orbad

Strain: Critical wk 4
Medium: happy frog soil
Nutes: AN iguana 12ml, B 16ml, sensizime 16ml, rhino skin 8ml, Nirvana 8ml, and GO CaMg at tsp per gal.
RO water
Ph: in 6.3 out is higher
Temps 72-4
Humidity: got real high for a bit yesterday 89 but is back to 76 today (turned exhaust fan on full time)
600w hps in 4x4x7 tent
Plant needs water. Going to flush 1/2 gal straight RO (PH'd) then water with full strength nutes. 1/2 gal per 2gal container for a light flush.

K mg deficient or ca toxicity pics

K mg deficient or ca toxicity pics 2

K mg deficient or ca toxicity pics 3

Let me know if you need more pics to help. Thanks guys the forums are helping a ton.

K

kushtrees

are those the recomended does for B vitamin, nirvana and sensizyme, they seem really high

did that start after your humidity spike? High humidity can cause Ca def, but that doesnt look like a Ca issue to me, maybe a super mild one. I also doubt its Mg as there is no yellowing in the viens, if thats on older leaves my guess would be K def, looks like your stems are a lil red also which also points to K. I would wait till someone else chimes in thats a guess on my part, more info would help

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

my guess would be its just the old stuff
have you defoilated?
is it just happening on the leaves that arent getting alot of light?
ive also noticed increased yellowing when i over/underwater

looks like its going to be some fire!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I think that's a healthy girl, and you're just seeing the beginning signs of the plant concentrating its efforts on the buds rather than the fan leaves.

Uploading a deficiency chart:
Mmj nutrient deficiency comparison chart

orbad

orbad

It is just the older leaves.

I'm removing leaves that directly block light to buds and or that are blocking airflow through the plant.

Nutes: I'm going off of a medium feeding chart from an. So yes they are recommended.

I noticed the problem after he RH spike but I don't think it caused the issue.

More pics tonight when the lights come on.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Its normal in my experience. Specially when they are flowering hard.

jyip

jyip

appears to be normal to me, jus the plt using up resources for ur budz

Top Bottom