kahuana

• Thread starter kahuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kahuana

Hello everyone , I'm new here...but....... Not new to growing , Indoors mostly,and even tough I’ve have always read most of the forums and stuff, I’ve never post or join anything mainly because of my paranoia ,and since I live in a place where witch hunting was once practiced and is still alive just that we are the new witches of this half century. (where is our so called freedom,???? what a shame :(
I do posses a great passion for da’ plant,I’m always in search for the holliest grails ,love variety and do have a great collection of many strains.

Also have great respect to all you real breeder regardless of your differences

some of my garden collection mommies include
mass. sour diesel, mass. super skunk,rez alpha diesel, d39,chemm dd, sfv kush, lemon larry ogk, the prophet , super sour deez, f-13,C-99, chem haze diesel, sssdh, g13 haze, L.A confidential, purple urkle, purple wreck,Jack herer, sweet god , cheese, rez sour diesel .......ect.

peacehttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/thc/cool0044.gif

DISCLAIMER : do not grow illegal plants, nor do I consume or do anything illegal. All my posts are strictly from reading and research on the internet. All my questions and statements are just to make others think. Any photo I post, are from others on the internet. This is just interesting and passes time. ;)

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi kahuana, Welcome to the Farm. Nice selsction of strains. :hi

R

Rolln J

welcome to the farm!

some of my garden collection mommies include
mass. sour diesel, mass. super skunk,rez alpha diesel, d39,chemm dd, sfv kush, lemon larry ogk, the prophet , super sour deez, f-13,C-99, chem haze diesel, sssdh, g13 haze, L.A confidential, purple urkle, purple wreck,Jack herer, sweet god , cheese, rez sour diesel .......ect.

I could roll a nice salad with that collection!

I

Invyme2

Hello everyone, happy harvesting, i mean happy holidays from chi-town

Top Bottom