Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Bean sales? what strains are you selling at the moment my seed stock running mad low oh also do you send em to Aus👍

Strains are always rotating depending on stock, but there's always unique fire. DM me your email address (or fill out the contact form at my site: kanzeon.farm) and I'll send you a list of what exists right now. Appreciate the interest! 😄

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Shotgun Wedding! @agseedco (Wedding Cake x ON Haze) hit with G13 Hazeplant (G13 Haze x G13 Hashplant) led to this beautiful lady that has again been hit with G13 Hazeplant on the bottom branches.

SW7

Yep, that lower with the tape on it is heavily seeded with G13 Hazeplant pollen again. That's the blue tape.

Her mom foxtailed at the end of flower too and was similarly thick, she was a wonderful plant and smoke. This version has larger trichomes, better stem strength, and a slightly shorter flowering time.

SWb

Can't complain about that.

santero

santero

The red solo has Berry Nice Plants from an old breeder known as E$kob@r, which is Santa Maria x (Santa Maria x Chocolate Rain).
äehm, that's not correct, brother ... esko created the outcross and i made the bx1 using the
same clone. i also made a bx2 and just made f2's from that to make the bx3 very soon ;)

(and the [(tk/choco d) X (dawg/sour)] i called "special sauce" aka. xtra gravy.)

your place looks really good, bro.
nice to see you here too ;)

best,
SAN

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
äehm, that's not correct, brother ... esko created the outcross and i made the bx1 using the
same clone. i also made a bx2 and just made f2's from that to make the bx3 very soon ;)

(and the [(tk/choco d) X (dawg/sour)] i called "special sauce" aka. xtra gravy.)

your place looks really good, bro.
nice to see you here too ;)

best,
SAN
Kanzeon hasnt been around for a while, that last message was from september 2022.
Its a pity because it was a very interesting thread.

santero

santero

yeah, i saw kanzeon posting at invalid.com ;)
(... but the wrong info still needed correction.)

Top Bottom