Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Col'Jam x G13 Hashplant. Still probably 3-4 weeks out.

CJG3

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Just tried the first (seeded lower) buds of Cocoa Puffs and... I have no figurative words. It's like this.

The Passion Knockout GIF by ONE Championship

Only about 48 hours after chopping it and it already has notes of roasted almonds, burnt rubber, nutmeg, and savory (the herb). Not super chocolatey, but there's still time for that to develop.

And the high is wonderfully trippy. I've got this "flying" kinda feeling, like there's wind going over my head and shoulders. But I'm also couchlocked af. The Thai influence is immediately apparent, with the "heavy chest" feeling, the "brain sloshing around in my head meat" feeling, and thoughts "streaming" -not quite racing, but more literally and figuratively colorful ones. What I like most is that even though it's mostly a head high, there's no paranoia, heart racing, or chest tenseness. I keep getting distracted by the impulse to lie back and close my eyes to let the full trippiness sink in. It's as close to acid as cannabis has ever been for me, which is so, so perfect.

The high is so unique that I immediately knew that it's what was in the first edibles that I ever ate, about 7-8 years ago, I ate a couple bites of a brownie on a farm while they were having a pig roast and got so hammerfucked that I could barely move. Hallucinate-walked my ass to a hammock, fell in, and had some insanely vivid dreams. To this day I don't remember if there was a cat on the hammock with me when I woke up or if I was dreaming.

Nothing else has really given me the same "knock-out and zoom to introspection-land" effect until now. Hot damn.

Another unique thing about it is that the vapor is very, very sticky. 15 minutes after putting the first warhead down, my lips still feel like I used corn syrup as chapstick. It's literally sticky icky. Rosin of this could probably be used to catch small to medium-sized rodents and marsupials. :LOL:

There look to be some Cocoa Puffs x Original Haze seeds developing on the lower branches as she goes in to reveg. That will 100% be part of the Quad Hazers project. Once she's ready she'll get legendarily bukkaked with essentially every male that I've got around. Male plant, I mean- I'm not letting Louis CK anywhere near my plants.

There are also a LOT of beautiful, mature [Cocoa Puffs x (ECSD x Moonshine Haze)] beans that I pulled from her today from the very lower buds that I sampled. Those are going to be dropped soon as well

Don't worry, there will be pics. Just not now, because I'm going to go close my eyes and hallucinate.

Legalize Bob Marley GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

527infants

45babies

45babies2

45babies3

The whole Lemon Party is down!

@agseedco Lemon Tree x ON Haze
@agseedco Sour Lemon Kush x ON Haze
The Nature Farm Lemon Skunk Redux
Santero's Chocolate Trip x Lemon Thai
Copa's Lemon Sour Diesel x Ancient OG
Lemon Citron x G13 Hazeplant
[(Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x SSH) x (Super Lemon Haze x Moonshine Haze)]
[(Lemon Skunk x Amnesia) x (Super Lemon Haze x Moonshine Haze)]
Lemon OG Kush x (Super Lemon Haze x Moonshine Haze)
Lemon Bubble

I'm going to take a bit of a break before starting the Horde of Cheeses. So before things get cheesy, I'm gonna be dropping [(Wedding Cake x ON Haze) x G13 Hazeplant], Ohio Death Star x Pestilence; and beans pulled from Cocoa Puffs and Vale Tudo, both fathered by that killer Diesel Ghash [(ECSD x Moonshine Haze) x G13 Hazeplant)] dude.

The Vale Tudo cross will be dubbed Kanzeon's Kaleidoscope, named by a member on another forum. The Cocoa Puffs x Diesel Ghash is called Chocolate Lawnmower, because as @dire wolf knows, the (ECSD x Moonshine Haze) aka Moonglow, tastes like a lawnmower smells after being run for a while. Not in the gross chlorophyll way, in a burned oil/diesel/gas/hot metal way with the herbal notes of the grass. Fucking delicious.

Random nug of the Cocoa Puffs. It's pretty obvious why she hits like a Bayraktar.

Puffs4

Come to think of it, that's a good name for the upcoming Comet Kush x Diesel Ghash cross. You know, assuming it's fire.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Forbidden Fruitcake is also a fucking monster, shout out again to @Dr.Green55 for the frijoles.

Remember this girl? Here's what she looked like on 3/1.

Ff2

Yep. A polyploid shit-kicker. Here's that same main cola, given a quick finger trim.

Ffruitcakemaincola

It's about 4.5 inches long.

Okay, so not only is she frosty and a great yielder, she's delicious. For any beer nerds out there, she tastes almost exactly like Centennial hops in a juicy IPA, down to an orange curacao note on the finish. Fucking delicious, and not subtle in the slightest. There's almost zero "funk."

The Durban influence (Cherry Pie in both parents) is evident on the high, with a bit of chest tightness and heart racing. Of course that also comes with a lot of muscle relaxation and mental stimulation. It's definitely a clear-headed high, no fog or hallucinations and no couch lock.

I made a few crosses with her, I'll check later tonight to see what beans exist. Right now, apparently, I REALLY NEED TO EAT SOMETHING. 😂

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Forbidden Fruitcake is also a fucking monster, shout out again to @Dr.Green55 for the frijoles.

Remember this girl? Here's what she looked like on 3/1.

View attachment 1233406

Yep. A polyploid shit-kicker. Here's that same main cola, given a quick finger trim.

View attachment 1233405

It's about 4.5 inches long.

Okay, so not only is she frosty and a great yielder, she's delicious. For any beer nerds out there, she tastes almost exactly like Centennial hops in a juicy IPA, down to an orange curacao note on the finish. Fucking delicious, and not subtle in the slightest. There's almost zero "funk."

The Durban influence (Cherry Pie in both parents) is evident on the high, with a bit of chest tightness and heart racing. Of course that also comes with a lot of muscle relaxation and mental stimulation. It's definitely a clear-headed high, no fog or hallucinations and no couch lock.

I made a few crosses with her, I'll check later tonight to see what beans exist. Right now, apparently, I REALLY NEED TO EAT SOMETHING. 😂

More then welcome my friend, She is looking pretty for sure.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The Chocolate Mindfuck {[(Colombian Gold x Jamaican Lambsbread) x (G13 x C99)] x (Chocolate Trip x Chocolate Thai)} dude is dropping pollen like it's proverbially hot.

Cmdude

The list of plants that he'll bukkake is long, for obvious reasons. Comet Kush, Motherlode, Oaxacan x Chewie, Col'Jam x Ghash, Pipatxu x G13 Hazeplant, Purple Pineapple Tree, Baked Strawberry Ghash, Rebel Yell, Icy OG, Tristar Double Diesel, HAOG x Black Triangle...

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 1232991

View attachment 1232989
View attachment 1232988
View attachment 1232987

The whole Lemon Party is down!

@agseedco Lemon Tree x ON Haze
@agseedco Sour Lemon Kush x ON Haze
The Nature Farm Lemon Skunk Redux
Santero's Chocolate Trip x Lemon Thai
Copa's Lemon Sour Diesel x Ancient OG
Lemon Citron x G13 Hazeplant
[(Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x SSH) x (Super Lemon Haze x Moonshine Haze)]
[(Lemon Skunk x Amnesia) x (Super Lemon Haze x Moonshine Haze)]
Lemon OG Kush x (Super Lemon Haze x Moonshine Haze)
Lemon Bubble

I'm going to take a bit of a break before starting the Horde of Cheeses. So before things get cheesy, I'm gonna be dropping [(Wedding Cake x ON Haze) x G13 Hazeplant], Ohio Death Star x Pestilence; and beans pulled from Cocoa Puffs and Vale Tudo, both fathered by that killer Diesel Ghash [(ECSD x Moonshine Haze) x G13 Hazeplant)] dude.

The Vale Tudo cross will be dubbed Kanzeon's Kaleidoscope, named by a member on another forum. The Cocoa Puffs x Diesel Ghash is called Chocolate Lawnmower, because as @dire wolf knows, the (ECSD x Moonshine Haze) aka Moonglow, tastes like a lawnmower smells after being run for a while. Not in the gross chlorophyll way, in a burned oil/diesel/gas/hot metal way with the herbal notes of the grass. Fucking delicious.

Random nug of the Cocoa Puffs. It's pretty obvious why she hits like a Bayraktar.

View attachment 1232986

Come to think of it, that's a good name for the upcoming Comet Kush x Diesel Ghash cross. You know, assuming it's fire.
So good at the smoke reports! Lots goin on in there as usual, every time I open a jar of moon glow I wonder what that smell is? I don’t smell or taste so good but I can smell that and now I know it’s a overheated lawnmower!

nice work !

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I just started off the non-lemon drops with a mystery test package from Blackbird Preservations. 🐦

I let him know I'd be happy to test run a Haze cross and these beans showed up labeled only with #067, so I'm assuming there's something Hazy in there. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be killer.

Next drop is [(Wedding Cake x ON Haze) x G13 Hazeplant], which I'm dubbing Shotgun Wedding because of how ferociously hard the Wedding Cake hits.

tv series animation GIF

Then Chocolate Lawnmower, Kaleidoscope, Ohio Death Star x Pestilence, then Congo again since I fucked them up the first time, then the Cheeses around the beginning of May.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

So I just came across a 2008 study called "Phytochemical and genetic analyses of ancient cannabis from Central Asia." It's interesting enough on the surface to merit reading, but I'll post some highlights here. Just some light morning reading. ;)

"The Yanghai Tombs near Turpan, Xinjiang-Uighur Autonomous Region, China have recently been excavated to reveal the 2700-year-old grave of a Caucasoid shaman whose accoutrements included a large cache of cannabis, superbly preserved by climatic and burial conditions. A multidisciplinary international team demonstrated through botanical examination, phytochemical investigation, and genetic deoxyribonucleic acid analysis by polymerase chain reaction that this material contained tetrahydrocannabinol, the psychoactive component of cannabis, its oxidative degradation product, cannabinol, other metabolites, and its synthetic enzyme, tetrahydrocannabinolic acid synthase, as well as a novel genetic variant with two single nucleotide polymorphisms. The cannabis was presumably employed by this culture as a medicinal or psychoactive agent, or an aid to divination. To our knowledge, these investigations provide the oldest documentation of cannabis as a pharmacologically active agent, and contribute to the medical and archaeological record of this pre-Silk Road culture."

"There were two phthalate peaks at approximately 23.5 min (believed to have originated from the polythene bags in which the samples were supplied" - As most of us know, don't store weed in plastic bags, it alters the smell. But this proves it.

"The first written reports concerning this Gushi clan, drafted about 2000 years BP (before present) in the Chinese historical record, Hou Hanshu, described nomadic light-haired blue-eyed Caucasians speaking an Indo-European language (probably a form of Tocharian, an extinct Indo-European tongue related to Celtic, Italic, and Anatolic (Ma and Sun, 1994). The Gushı tended horses and grazing animals, farmed the land and were accomplished archers (Mallory and Mair, 2000). The site is centrally located in the Eurasian landmass (Fig. 1A, B), 2500 km from any ocean and located in the Ayding Lake basin, the second lowest spot on Earth after the Dead Sea (Fig. 1A, B). Formal excavations completed in 2003 revealed some 2500 tombs dating from 3200–2000 years BP (before present) (Xinjiang Institute of Cultural Relics and Archaeology, 2004). Other evidence from chipped stone tools and other items indicate a possible human presence in the area for some 10 000–40 000 years (Kamberi, 1998; Academia Turfanica, 2006). Due to a combination of deep graves (2 m or more), an extremely arid climate (16 mm annual rainfall), and alkaline soil conditions (pH 8.6–9.1 (Pan, 1996), the remarkable preservation of the human remains resulted in the mummification of many bodies without a need for chemical methods. Numerous artefacts from the tombs included equestrian equipment and numerous Western Asian crops such as Capparis spinosa L. (capers) (Jiang et al., 2007), Triticum spp. (wheat), Hordeum spp. (naked barley), and Vitis vinifera L. (grapevines) (Jiang, 2008), often centuries before their first descriptions in Eastern China (Puett, 1998)."

Apparently they were growing wine grapes and capers 3000 years ago in western China. Cool.

"The results presented collectively point to the most probable conclusion which is that the Gushı culture cultivated cannabis for pharmaceutical, psychoactive or divinatory purposes. In examining the botanical evidence from this ‘old and cold’ site with its unique degree of preservation, the cannabis consisted of a processed (pounded) sample whose seed size, colour, and morphology, at least according to principles of Vavilov (Vavilov, 1926), suggest that it was cultivated rather than merely gathered from wild plants. The considerable amount of cannabis present (789 g) without any large stalks or branches would logically imply a pooled collection rather than one from a single plant. Importantly, no obvious male cannabis plant parts (e.g. staminate flowers, not infrequently observed in Indian herbal cannabis, or bhang (Russo, 2007) were evident, implying their exclusion or possible removal by human intervention, as these are pharmacologically less psychoactive.

The HPLC, GC, and MS analyses confirm the identity of the supplied plant sample as Cannabis sativa L. The predominance of CBN indicates that the original plants contained D9 -tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) as the major phytocannabinoid constituent. The presence of CBO and numerous CBN-related substance peaks further supports this view. CBD and CBC, together with their known thermo-oxidative degradation products CBE and CBL (Brenneisen, 2007), are present, but the GC analysis would appear to indicate that, in both cases, CBC and CBL are represented in greater quantities, as expected in a high-THC cannabis strain wherein CBD is only a minor component. In addition, there is a peak for CBNV which confirms that the plant also contained D9 -tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), a propyl phytocannabinoid. All of these observations are consistent with strains of cannabis with a high THC content"

"The presence of so many recognized cannabinoid degradants is consistent with very old cannabis samples. The very low concentration levels measured in the HPLC analysis may indicate that the sample provided contained significantly more leaf and twig material than flower material, rather than being evidence in itself that the sample was of low potency originally. This plant material is therefore conclusively cannabis derived from a population of plants within which THC was the dominant cannabinoid. By contrast, a sample taken from a mix of wild-type Cannabis sativa would customarily harbour a more equal mixture of THC and CBD (de Meijer et al., 2003). It would appear, therefore, that humans selected the material from plants on the basis of their higher than average THC content. To elaborate, a chemotaxonomy of cannabis previously outlined indicates three types (Small and Beckstead, 1973): chemotype I (drug) strains with highTHC:CBD ratios, chemotype II low-THC, higher-CBD Fig. 6. Mass spectra of ancient cannabis. Subsections demonstrate the phytocannabinoids cannabinol (CBN), cannabidiol (CBD), cannabicyclol (CBL), cannabinolivarin (CBNV), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabielsoin (CBE), 1#-oxcannabinol, and 1#-hydroxycannabinol. 4178 Russo et al. (fibre) strains, and chemotype II with more equal ratios. THC and CBD production are mediated by co-dominant alleles BT and BD, respectively (de Meijer et al., 2003). By comparison, pooled samples from cannabis fields in Morocco and Afghanistan will normally produce 25% high-THC plants, 25% high-CBD plants, and 50% with lower, mixed titres, combining to yield roughly equivalent amounts of the two phytocannabinoids (Russo, 2007), a pattern not observed in our specimen."

So about 3000 years ago, there were people in Central Asia with enough understanding of cannabis breeding to exclude males and breed for THC and THCv. That's also pretty fucking cool.

"Previous phytochemical analyses of antique cannabis preparations have demonstrated THC remnant fingerprints from 19th century cannabis preparations (Harvey, 1990) including a 140-year-old sample of Squire’s Extract (Harvey, 1985). A study in 1992 reported the presence of D8 -THC (previously termed D6 -THC) from burned cannabis that was reportedly inhaled as an aide to childbirth in a Judean cave 1700 years BP (Zias et al., 1993), supported by the finding of cannabinoid residues in an adjacent glass vessel (Zias, 1995). In the Mustang region of Nepal, mummified human remains of probable Mongolian ancestry have been dated 2200–2500 years BP in association with cannabis, probably transported from elsewhere (Kno¨rzer, 2000; Alt et al., 2003), but with insufficient detail to ascertain its use. Rudenko recovered cannabis seeds, censers, and hempen clothing in Pazyryk, Siberia from Scythian kurgans (burial mounds) from 2400–2500 years BP (Rudenko, 1970; Brooks, 1998), closely matching Herodotus’ descriptions of funeral rites for that culture"

Full study here for free: https://libgen.rocks/ads.php?md5=7cee866a24ae7a457390f948b61dbb52

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Shotgun Wedding are coming out to play!!

SW1

Those are (Wedding Cake x ON Haze) x G13 Hazeplant.

Between yesterday and today I've cut a bunch of plants. Some of the highlights.

Santero's Oaxacan x Chewie BX (Oaxacan pheno):

Oxc1

Secret Chief:

SC1

Pipatxu x G13 Hazeplant:

PipatxuGHH4

Col'Jam x G13 Hashplant:

CJG5

The CJG and the Oaxacan are going back in to reveg because duh.

In place of the plants taken out of flower, in went 3 [(Orange Gasm) x G13 Hazeplant] ladies to fight it out. The dude will get repotted (into 1g pots like all of my dudes) and flipped today when I take down the Chocolate Mindfuck dude (got plenty of pollen) and reveg him.

I think I've officially changed my mind about the [Forbidden Fruitcake x [(ECSD x Moonshine Haze) x '88 G13 Hashplant]} cross. With a bit of a cure it's settled down into a clear, uplifting, beautifully functional high, so I'ma be dropping those beans and calling them Campari Diesel, because the FF has a LOUD Campari/Aperol nose to it, especially while vaping. It's fucking delicious.

That and Kaleidoscope are going down today! The CHEESES start next week!

Next things I need to chuck pollen at are Cannabeizein's (Purple Goat x Tree of Life BX) x Pineapple Chakra, Motarebel's Baked Strawberry Ghash (clear winning lady there), Blackberry Sugar Cane, Sannie's Motherlode, and Copa's Icy OG. All will get hit with both Diesel Ghash and Chocolate Mindfuck pollen because I wanna watch the world burn with their offspring.

Those babies are gonna have more fire than the FF7 Sephiroth scene.

Dissecting final fantasy vii part 4 sephiroth

Lol, sorry Nibelheim. There's just too much fire.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I found myself a keeper male!! 🥳 🥳 This is Baked Strawberry Ghash.

BSGdude1

Yes, you see correctly that there are trichomes on both the stems and fan leaves of this dude as well as pollen! I'm over the moon. He'll get crossed to a bunch of fire tonight.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The ladies that the Baked Strawberry Ghash dude were hit to:

Motherlode
MLode1

Cannabeizein's (Purple Goat x Pineapple Chakra) x Tree of Life:
PPT1

Copa's Icy OG: (Purple Zkittlez clone x 1996 Black Domina)

IOG1

Motarebel's Baked Strawberry Ghash: (Lung Candy x Valley Ghash)

BSG1

Freak Genetics Blackberry Sugarcane: In-House Genetics Deluxe Sugar Cane [(Slurmint IX #7 x Platinum) x (Jinx Proof Genetics’ 9 lb Hammer x JOTI’s Blackberry Kush)]
Bbsc1

In addition, there are a bunch of fruity strains that I'm dropping next month that the BSG dude will get brushed on when the time comes.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Check it out. Another trichomey male!

He's (Blue Dream x ON Haze) x G13 Hazeplant.

GBDON1
GBDON2
GBDON3

He'll get brushed onto the nicest Digital Dream and (Blue Dream x ON Haze) x G13 Hazeplant ladies to start, then we'll see from there!

Obviously this changes my present and future chucking plans, since now there are two dudes that are irrefutably keepers. I'll still be hunting through dudes, of course, but anything without trichomes very likely won't get chucked with.

Top Bottom