Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The Afghan mix is seeds from Balochistan. Balkh, Kunduz, and Mazar, so it's entirely possible that one of us has Mazar seeds in the mix already. But realistically in that area of Afghanistan, we're not talking about a huge amount of difference between Balkh and Mazar seeds. It's a 4 hour walk between the two.

It's actually one of the things I like about that mix because it forces me to pick the best phenos regardless of where they came from. Keep in mind that they're straight up landrace seeds, so the Afghan Mix potency will likely be lower than already established Afghani IBL's.

The funny thing about Hindu Kush is that it's an enormous area, bigger than either Afghanistan or Pakistan. It's like buying a bottle of wine that's just from "Europe." There are going to be vast differences between a Nepali strain and, say, PCK, but both are in the Hindu Kush region.

And yeah, one of the things I like best about RSC/Kwikseeds is the freebies. I've still got Rasoli, Highland Lao, and Kumaoni to pop from my last orders. I might end up giving those Ukhrul another shot down the road when I have a dedicated 11/13 sativa room.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
The Afghan mix is seeds from Balochistan. Balkh, Kunduz, and Mazar, so it's entirely possible that one of us has Mazar seeds in the mix already. But realistically in that area of Afghanistan, we're not talking about a huge amount of difference between Balkh and Mazar seeds. It's a 4 hour walk between the two.

It's actually one of the things I like about that mix because it forces me to pick the best phenos regardless of where they came from. Keep in mind that they're straight up landrace seeds, so the Afghan Mix potency will likely be lower than already established Afghani IBL's.

The funny thing about Hindu Kush is that it's an enormous area, bigger than either Afghanistan or Pakistan. It's like buying a bottle of wine that's just from "Europe." There are going to be vast differences between a Nepali strain and, say, PCK, but both are in the Hindu Kush region.

And yeah, one of the things I like best about RSC/Kwikseeds is the freebies. I've still got Rasoli, Highland Lao, and Kumaoni to pop from my last orders. I might end up giving those Ukhrul another shot down the road when I have a dedicated 11/13 sativa room.
Yeah for sure. I think the hybrid vigor possibilities against, say, a widow are enticing. Also the chance for a weird cannabinoid profile.

I have no idea wtf i will do with the kumaoni freebies lol.

And very fair point about "hindu kush."

BostonGRASS

BostonGRASS

Nice work Kanzeon. Good for you.

I just germed Bodhi, Rare Dankness, Dynasty and RSCs. Currently vegging Iran and The Congo. Ran Bodhi for the first time last cycle. Granola Funk, Angelica, '88 G13, Red Lotus and Cookie KIller. All were my first time with that strain and my cooling shut down in the summer so it ran well but less than ideal.

My current germination chamber is running:

Kumaoni
Laos
Dynasty Caramel Candy Kush
Dubba Dosi
Rare Dankness Rugburn OG
Bodhi Alchemy # 11

Will post soon. Your a few weeks ahead of me with Iranian so I'll be tracking that journal closely. Do you count your flower days from flip or first pistils?

Terpz719

Terpz719

I just germed Bodhi, Rare Dankness, Dynasty and RSCs. Currently vegging Iran and The Congo. Ran Bodhi for the first time last cycle. Granola Funk, Angelica, '88 G13, Red Lotus and Cookie KIller. All were my first time with that strain and my cooling shut down in the summer so it ran well but less than ideal.

Kumaoni
Laos
Dubba Dosi
Rare Dankness Rugburn OG
Bodhi Alchemy # 11

Will post soon. Your a few weeks ahead of me with Iranian so I'll be tracking that journal closely. Do you count your flower days from flip or first pistils?
I just ran Bodhi gear (Red Lotus & Lemon Hashplant V2) for the first time too. Just an FYI, there is a Bodhi thread here - https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bodhi-seeds-thread.68957/

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter

Kumaoni
Laos
Dubba Dosi
Rare Dankness Rugburn OG
Bodhi Alchemy # 11

Interesting strain names you're going to run, that Caramel Candy Kush sounds like something I would enjoy

BostonGRASS

BostonGRASS

I just ran Bodhi gear (Red Lotus & Lemon Hashplant V2) for the first time too. Just an FYI, there is a Bodhi thread here - https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bodhi-seeds-thread.68957/

How did you like the Red Lotus? I lost count on mine because my journal crashed and I got too busy. That one and Granola Funk were not my favorites but my buddy loved his plant. I dig the g13 # 1though. That's probably my favorite. Huge dense nugs and the plants flipped very young.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Eh, don't follow the Iranians too closely. I've only got one female and a couple keeper males so they're not really representative of the broader population. Curious to see how the Kumaoni and Laos do!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That C99x Durban Thai i got from you has really exploded in growth the last couple days @Kanzeon. Its almost the same size as the 4 star and all the other clone plants even though it started out less than half the size. It looks like its going to be a really productive strain.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yeah, I remember when I took the clone, it was nothing for a few days, and then like 3 nodes overnight once it rooted. It's a strong plant, I'm really looking forward to its offspring.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Oh man. I'd forgotten just how good this Uzbekistan strain is until today. It's not even fully dried yet, let alone cured, but it still vaped wonderfully.

Effectswise, it doesn't fit into the indica/sativa paradigm. There's definitely a sensation of muscle relaxation, but there's no drowsiness at all. It's not a drowsy high, but it's also not racy, euphoric, or energizing.

It's time-slowing. Analytical, relaxed, clear-minded with a physical high like headband. Meditative. It's wonderful.

Later tonight I'll try out the most Uzi-leaning PKO for the first time. But it seems there's still quite a while of high to go as of now. Life is good.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hit that Lemon OG Kush with Silverfields, G13 Hashplant, Killer Queen, and Black Afghani pollen tonight. It's still roughly 3-4 weeks out, but it's fuckin' covered in trichomes. It's also pretty aromatic, but it's more in the pineapple area than lemon so far.

Cut Lemon Citron, another Sannie's Jack, and a better-looking PKO than the last one that was cut today, rinsed them, and they're drying now. Lemon Citron smells like lemon zest, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Got some nice clones off of that plant, they'll get hit with a bunch of fun pollen down the road. Maybe it'll still be around to be hit with Original Haze, once that gets dropped.

Sannie's Jack has me fuckin' ripped right now, but I think I prefer the high of Silverfields. It was also less fussy to grow and has bigger colas than the JH, and the male Silverfields was significantly more productive than the Jack ones. I feel like breeding with one makes the other redundant since they're so similar genetically, so Silverfields it is! It's Super Silver Haze x [{Blueberry Sativa x (Killer Queen x NYCD)} x Sannie's Jack].

Also, in excellent news, this G13 Hashplant pollen fucking reeks. Reeks. Like old gruyere cheese and puke. I might have to clone of them so I can make more down the road. Might have found me a keeper male.

amekins

amekins

Hit that Lemon OG Kush with Silverfields, G13 Hashplant, Killer Queen, and Black Afghani pollen tonight. It's still roughly 3-4 weeks out, but it's fuckin' covered in trichomes. It's also pretty aromatic, but it's more in the pineapple area than lemon so far.

Cut Lemon Citron, another Sannie's Jack, and a better-looking PKO than the last one that was cut today, rinsed them, and they're drying now. Lemon Citron smells like lemon zest, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Got some nice clones off of that plant, they'll get hit with a bunch of fun pollen down the road. Maybe it'll still be around to be hit with Original Haze, once that gets dropped.

Sannie's Jack has me fuckin' ripped right now, but I think I prefer the high of Silverfields. It was also less fussy to grow and has bigger colas than the JH, and the male Silverfields was significantly more productive than the Jack ones. I feel like breeding with one makes the other redundant since they're so similar genetically, so Silverfields it is! It's Super Silver Haze x [{Blueberry Sativa x (Killer Queen x NYCD)} x Sannie's Jack].

Also, in excellent news, this G13 Hashplant pollen fucking reeks. Reeks. Like old gruyere cheese and puke. I might have to clone of them so I can make more down the road. Might have found me a keeper male.
What a description on fragrance.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey k , going to sleep now but I got a load of sannie jack pics , I'll try and dig em up and post a few , a friend of mine got totally hooked on the sannie jack generations ....found some nice ones
And killing fields , but I think I told you I wouldn't allow him to call iit that in front of me .....
Dumb name

dire wolf

dire wolf

I tried , like 5 times to get on the sannie open grow forum but they kept denying me after a few failed log in attempts so I got fed up and found this site ...

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yup! It's a dumb name, which is why I don't mention it on here haha. That hash made from Silverfields is one of the best things I've ever smoked.

Man, I miss real pizza.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Also got a sweet pic of a recent seed moonglow that I might use as a mom for some upcoming sog stuff later in the year , this girl is as vigorous as they come , in a one gal about 5 ft tall , barely any nutes , haven't fed her anything in 3 weeks and she's growing like a monster ....
She's just in the shade of a bunch of other plants and she's blowing everything away ....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yup! It's a dumb name, which is why I don't mention it on here haha. That hash made from Silverfields is one of the best things I've ever smoked.

Man, I miss real pizza.
I can imagine ..... Pizza meet up one day , east coast of course 😜
I got a place we can stay and an oven to work .....
+ amikins invite

dire wolf

dire wolf

High and dry 😜

amekins

amekins

I tried , like 5 times to get on the sannie open grow forum but they kept denying me after a few failed log in attempts so I got fed up and found this site ...
Ok what is the sannie open grow forum?

Latest posts

Top Bottom