Karma Genetics Headbanger / Mr D0p3sauce Grow Blog =]

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Harvest time. I will have some updates soon.
20191214 134214
20191214 134121

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

The HeadBanger definitely met my expectations in the fuel department. The crosses so far I've only ran the Conpie/HeadBanger and Maui Wowie/ HeadBanger...

The Conpie HeadBanger definitely had more variation between phenos. And the flavor that came out was definitely something more recessed in the conpie side. I was getting these wild strange fuely blueberry flavors and sweet blueberry licorice types flavors with fuel mixed it... Its definitely different , very pleasant to smoke. Yesssss, I'm very happy with what I got. N thing is I only ran five beans. There could very much be something even more special in the rest of the seeds that I have. And I could pheno hunt more. But I want to try out all the other crosses first before i go back n crack open more.....

For the Hawaiian Bangers. I am Very very satisfied with them... Out of the five that i popped 4 females and 1 male. The 4 females were actually very similar in pheno variation even in structure. Only difference is 2 of them were extra taller looking. The flavor in all four seem so uniform. All of them have exactly what I wanted passed down from the Maui cut that I have. That Citrus, Earthy, Hashy, almost kush type nose to it. All that mixed with the fuely goodness from the HeadBanger..... it was no surprise to me when all the off spring are crazy frost coated..... but what surprised me is how uniform they were. Not much variation..... I really love love the smell on this one.....

I cant wait to try all the other crosses I got sitting in my vault....... next up I think I will run could either be Cookies and Cream / HeadBanger or GG4 / HeadBanger. The Cookies n Cream had the craziest frostiest coat of tricomes I've ever seen on anything but yield is kinda on the low side... hopefully by adding HeadBanger it will yield better.... the Gg4 is already a excellent yielder, dank as fuck, and always frosty. So it just makes sense to try to cross it with the HeadBanger..... what ever happens im sure the offspring will be nice......

Now aside from my HeadBanger crosses..... I think I will pull out some more of my earlier crosses, my more vintage stuff when I first started..... more old world flavors View attachment 882102View attachment 882103View attachment 882104View attachment 882105View attachment 882106View attachment 882107View attachment 882108View attachment 882110

As you can see I have no shortage of options lol
Any to spare

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Any to spare

What crosses are you interested in?. Do you have any beans that maybe I might be interested in??? I dont mind sending stuff out. I got my buddy testing the GG4 x HeadBanger. Cant wait too see how those turn out.

I just ordered some 98 aloha white widow dirty pheno from PuaMana Ohana. Cant wait to pop those once I get em I just placed an order.

If you are interested I might have some things I have available for testing. All I ask is that you leave feedback here on this thread. Feel free to post as much pics as you like on this thread.

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

What crosses are you interested in?. Do you have any beans that maybe I might be interested in??? I dont mind sending stuff out. I got my buddy testing the GG4 x HeadBanger. Cant wait too see how those turn out.

I just ordered some 98 aloha white widow dirty pheno from PuaMana Ohana. Cant wait to pop those once I get em I just placed an order.

If you are interested I might have some things I have available for testing. All I ask is that you leave feedback here on this thread. Feel free to post as much pics as you like on this thread.
I am actually new to this but coming along great little vid from yesterday

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

I have clones I took from koffee kake x sky cuddler double kush, triangle kush x 92” OG x deadhead og,triangle kush x 88” G13 hashplant, idduki gold (kelara gold) and also wedding pie x sky cuddler double kush..... all elite genetic

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I have clones I took from koffee kake x sky cuddler double kush, triangle kush x 92” OG x deadhead og,triangle kush x 88” G13 hashplant, idduki gold (kelara gold) and also wedding pie x sky cuddler double kush..... all elite genetic
Are you by any chance located in washington?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Ok guys, been a while since I had to order seeds. But I wanted to try something special I've always herd good things about but never got to sample myself.

For Christmas I got my self something real nice. Lol... I just ordered from PuaMana Ohana. There's not much feed back I can find on him but there response time were lighting fast to my messages via email. He specializes in landrace Hawaiian gentics wich I thought is very cool because I dont think there is anyone in the world who is doing that currently but him.

I went on ahead an pulled the trigger. I just placed an order of Afghan x Duck Foot F2 its basically an Afghani landrace crossed with a Hawaiian landrace. The second thing I ordered is Aloha 98 White Widow. Its basically an old Sensi White Widow that made it's way to Hawaii.

If you guys are interested in vintage Hawaiian landrace strains, here is the link to check him out.
http://www.puamanaohana.us/ He is currently having a special for the holidays on everything.

I am not getting paid or compensated for anything. I'm just gonna do a honest review for the whole process. You guys know me.... Anyways,.... I just placed the order lets see how fast it takes to get them in mail thru this holiday season.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Also Yess, my plan is to cross the Hawaiian Gass I've made and the Conspiracy Pie to these gentics in the future. 2020 is gonna be a very fun and interesting season..... Stay tuned in. The harvest is on ropes n doing there thang. The Hawaiian Gass in the small room is looking fucking amazing. I will post updates of that room next week.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Also Yess, my plan is to cross the Hawaiian Gass I've made and the Conspiracy Pie to these gentics in the future. 2020 is gonna be a very fun and interesting season..... Stay tuned in. The harvest is on ropes n doing there thang. The Hawaiian Gass in the small room is looking fucking amazing. I will post updates of that room next week.

The guy from that seed conpany was posting here (and riu) for a minute. He is a real shill. Spammed the hell out of threads with huge selly posts.

I want maui and the 98 aloha widow but I will have to hang back and see how yours go. He turned me off to doing business real fast. And i was interested and asking questions at first.

Of course none of that has anything to do with the genetics necessarily.

Tuned in for results.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

The guy from that seed conpany was posting here (and riu) for a minute. He is a real shill. Spammed the hell out of threads with huge selly posts.

I want maui and the 98 aloha widow but I will have to hang back and see how yours go. He turned me off to doing business real fast. And i was interested and asking questions at first.

Tuned in for results.

Interesting, yeah I couldnt really find much info or reviews. But I have been watching his instagram. And once I found that they had a sale. I just couldn't help myself. Lol..

I spent roughly a little over $105 for both with the promo code. So not too much to lose. Just time and space It takes to run em.... I guess Im just hoping they are legit gentics. You guys know me. I will do my best to bring out the plants full expression as I can... 🤞😅

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Interesting, yeah I couldnt really find much info or reviews. But I have been watching his instagram. And once I found that they had a sale. I just couldn't help myself. Lol..

I spent roughly a little over $105 for both with the promo code. So not too much to lose. Just time and space It takes to run em.... I guess Im just hoping they are legit gentics. You guys know me. I will do my best to bring out the plants full expression as I can... 🤞😅

He was selling seeds. Pretry sure his posts are deleted.

And i am excited to see what you do with the Hawaiian seeds.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

Tuned in for results.
Correct and he would switch usernames. He is always bashing greywolf for exposing him. Still might be decent seeds.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Correct and he would switch usernames. He is always bashing greywolf for exposing him. Still might be decent seeds.

Yeah, prolly not a good idea to go around and spread negativity to other members especially when you're tryna sell seeds... not a good way of making friends on the board... lol...

Well aside from that. I did get an email saying he shipped them out already. I was surprised because I just paid for them this morning... He also told me that he threw in some freebies called Puna Buddaz.... I guess all I can do is hope that the gentics are legit. Keeping my fingers crossed😅🤞

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So I just realised stupid me forgot to take close up pics of every thing before the chop... smh... I always try to show what they look like alive but, this time around I was just way to busy and forgot all about it.....

I do have pics from the harvest tho. Here we go.
20191224 134921
Sfb1
20191224 134923
sfb1 close up
20191224 141023
20191224 141036
20191224 141039
sfb1 after it all cleaned up.
20191224 134931
sfb2
20191224 134937
sfb2 close up
20191224 142902
20191224 142923
20191224 142958
sfb2 all trimmed up
20191224 134950
sfb3
20191224 135008
sfb3 close up
20191224 145746
20191224 145753
sfb3 all trimmed up
20191224 135022
sfb4
20191224 135040
sfb4 close up
20191224 152315
20191224 152345
sfb4 all trimmed up

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So for all the SFB phenos I like the 1 the most. It had the most compact structure, turned slightly purple, packed the most frost had the most unique nose. Almost like a lemon, pine, berry, earthiness. The 2,3,4 all had similar nose but to me didnt pack as much a punch as number 1 did. The structure on all of them were all pretty similar except for sfb3. She came out a little more spear shaped. The number 4 was a little airy and fluffy. 2 was close to the 1 but it didnt turn purple and it yielded a little less. I have not blazed any yet. Time for them to get some cure time before the taste test. I'm still trimming the MWB and the rest of the room. More pix will be up after I take my next break.

Oh and a little surprise early Christmas gift came thru.
these actually came in yesterday on the 23rd. Not bad shipping times, especially thru holidays. I'm happy to see that they came from a PO box in Hawaii. So that's a good start... hoping they are truly Hawaiian gentics... He even threw in the Puna Buddaz for free =] il prolly start these soon as I clear my veg room.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Here's the rest from the same harvest.

Maui Wowie x BigBud
20191224 155624
here is a close up of the MWxBB
20191224 155804
Here is the mother I used. The Maui Wowie cut that I got.
20191225 005935
Here is a different angle
20191225 005954
Here is another close up of the Maui Wowie.
20191225 010029
This is some more of that ConPie
20191225 005807
Here is a different angle of the Conspiracy Pie
20191225 005820
Here is a close up of the inside
20191225 005831

Some First Class Funk
20191225 005528
Diffent angle of th FCF
20191225 005512

Some Sunset Sherbet
20191225 005706

And another close up of the SS
20191225 005639

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

The fragrance I get from the Maui Wowie x BigBud is a very tropical and sweet smell, with hints of earthyness, and a touch of light skunk. Buds are massive colas, with with a nice density to it. Definitely a good yeilder.

Here's what is coming in next. It's in the middle of week 7. It's more of that Hawaiian Gass. Right now the nose on it is very tropical,mangoish, citrus type of smell. But I know by the end of week 9 the fuely goodness starts to shine. You get all of that tropical goodness + FUEL. This thing is LOUD and tropical.

Middle of week 7
20191225 211445

In case yall just tuning in. Hawiian Gass = Maui Wowie female crossed with a male I got out of HeadBanger from Karma's gentics.

Here is a different angle.
20191225 211512

Here is a close up of her. Hawiian Gass
20191225 211543

Hope you guys enjoy the updates. More will come as this room gets a little closer. I will be poping new beans soon. Stay tuned in for more updates. Merry late Xmas every one and happy New Years. =D

Last edited:
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I dont know why my phone camera puts like a slightly yellow / hazy look on all the pictures. I cant get it to not auto filter like that.... Does anyone have a good recommendation for clip on phone lens? That or maybe I start investing in a real camera with real light filter lens.

I have a little bit of Hawiian Gass still on the ropes. Once those are finished il get those pix up too after they get a nice trim.... I wish you guys could smell it. The aroma and taste is just out of this world. A really unique and pleasant inhale and exhale on the palate. So much tropical fuel

fingerbobs

fingerbobs

The fragrance I get from the Maui Wowie x BigBud is a very tropical and sweet smell, with hints of earthyness, and a touch of light skunk. Buds are massive colas, with with a nice density to it. Definitely a good yeilder.

Here's what is coming in next. It's in the middle of week 7. It's more of that Hawaiian Gass. Right now the nose on it is very tropical,mangoish, citrus type of smell. But I know by the end of week 9 the fuely goodness starts to shine. You get all of that tropical goodness + FUEL. This thing is LOUD and tropical.

Middle of week 7View attachment 924583
In case yall just tuning in. Hawiian Gass = Maui Wowie female crossed with a male I got out of HeadBanger from Karma's gentics.

Here is a different angle.View attachment 924584
Here is a close up of her. Hawiian GassView attachment 924585

Hope you guys enjoy the updates. More will come as this room gets a little closer. I will be poping new beans soon. Stay tuned in for more updates. Merry late Xmas every one and happy New Years. =D
Dear me, Thats a bonny room.

Latest posts

Top Bottom