Karma white og 3 weeks in bloom

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

Please tell me thats new growth. Ive weeded out 5 males i have 5 with white pistols looking really nice however, please please tell me this is new growth and now what i think it is.

Karma white og 3 weeks in bloom
I

ibTheMan

its new growth and not what u think they are, those look to be 2 days into bloom IMO, not 3 weeks.

bonkia

bonkia

3 weeks i assure you they are streching pretty good which makes me happy because i fired them very small.

I

ibTheMan

how young did you turn um at? you should wait at least 45 days from seed to start bud'n um.(i go to 50+ always)

bonkia

bonkia

yup

my favs

Im thinking number 5 is my winner she is a heavy eater.

bonkia

bonkia

yup

Month and a half of veggin. The last picture is my granddaddy 2 give you a side by side of budding. I just started week 3 sooo 2 weeks i guess. I normaly get my granddadys to about 3-4ft my white ogs are about a foot and a half soo thats what i say when i mean small.

Grad
M

MasterGrower

Something don't seem right at 21 days of flower u should have popcorn buds

I

ibTheMan

they where started bud'n at 2 weeks old so theyll have to get older before they really start to bud.
so you can just act like they just started to budn to get your time'n right.

I

ibTheMan

this is 14 days into budn, after about 60 days from seed before i started budn um.

Raskals 003
bonkia

bonkia

LIke i said it just started week 3 sooo 15 days. None of my seeds are budding as fast as my clones. I just assumed clones bud faster im not worried about it. My granddady is right on schedule. Is that white og from seed in the pictures?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the plant isnt mature enough to flower yet. liek they said takes soem time and if u been chuckign males u may have been wrong. in the pics they are still growing symetrical. ocne they stagger they will show sex usually or a little before

bonkia

bonkia

They have white hairs they are famale not mature enough? The one is almost 2 feet tall.. Ive never grown from seeds so im not argueing just didnt know.

bonkia

bonkia

male

I havent pulled anything yet because i want the males but im pretty damn sure this is a male.

Mail

2DogWalker

White OG

LIke i said it just started week 3 sooo 15 days. None of my seeds are budding as fast as my clones. I just assumed clones bud faster im not worried about it. My granddady is right on schedule. Is that white og from seed in the pictures?

Whats up bro, They definitely do look a little behind what I would think for day 15 of Flower, but there are many people with much more knowledge on that then me. I'm sure they will come out to the funk, just grow em till their done ya know.....

Let us see some more pics of the entire plant if you could, very interested as I have five seedlings of White OG myself. Thanks for sharin best of luck with the little girls, can't wait till I flower mine, the batch I have should veg for about 75 days before I flip them, so we will see the difference.

Good growing to ya bro,

2Dog

2DogWalker

Whats up bro, any word on them white ogs in flower, would lovvvvve to see some pictures, :) Thanks mang!

2Dog

bonkia

bonkia

Things are looking good those did end up being male flowers, sooo i have 1 herm it only had 2 males flowers soo i just picked them off well see what happends, also 3 males, 4 fems, 1 no pop, and 1 super small one still in veg. #5 is still my fav looks awesome ill update sometime this week.

bonkia

bonkia

the small one in veg is a female boooyah. ill update tonight when things get going. Im only gonna bother showing off my favored #5 untill things really get going.

Top Bottom