Karma white og 3 weeks in bloom

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

3 weeks to go

#5 has been the winner since day one she is gonna get huge.

N

NYsFinestGenes

Wow, for 3 more weeks to go that thing is gonna be fatter than your pam can :) very impressive and very nice find! Ive got the couch to the end, and cant wait to see whats ahead!

Green Karma

Venom818

Venom818

id f2 the fuck out of those bro there is no more white og karma lost the dad

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Id say F2'em too. Also looks like #5 might have a case of the PM. Not to piss in anyones fruitloops. Even more reason to F2'em

bonkia

bonkia

Yah PM loves the shit out of white og its been a real challenge to keep it off. Im sulfuring to hell out of them. With summer around i should be able to keep it on the Down low no piss in my fruit loops i couldnt be happyer.

bonkia

bonkia

Im soo happy with the way things are going i dont really see a reason to make more seeds ill just clone em. Doesnt get much better then this I have some new ones that are really filling in nicely aswell soo i have 2 new phenos i will be posting shorlty

2DogWalker

Bonk,

Did you catch any pollen bro? I have a super dense male that appears to be breeding worthy, only time will tell though that; I am gonna make some F2's though I have 3 females that look to be a pretty good genetic diverse group, so I am gonna see what they do then make a breeding plan...

Best of lucks would love to see some bigger pictures bro...

Best
2Dog

Top Bottom