Karma - White OG - 5 Seeds, 1 hopeful, fortunate Grower :)

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Oh yeah!!! Those girls are blowin' up and looking dank! Love the structure of the bud sites and leaf blades... Excellent work 2Dog... :cool

Man I have spent many hours looking at phenos #1 and #2, and I think out of 3 females in the 5 beans I have two really awesome plants here - All props go to Karma there.

I like the wide blade on number one and the buds look like they will be terrific smoke, but production is not there. While number 2 I think under the right conditions will cola up, and both of them look like my windshield in january.....Thanks for all your support bro, makes the extra work of getting pics etc all worth it!

+1^^^
:pimp:

Thank you my man! The OG smell is here! All I get from number 2 is Kush smell, very nice....While to me #1 is developing a strong pepper scent heavily ladened with OG :)

And while White OG #4 just isn't gonna produce much flower and the buds look like they wouldn't dense up if I steamrolled them.....

SO ya know

I mixed up on the last set of pictures and White OG 4 is actually White OG 2, so White OG 4 is my not best pheno and White OG 2 is my OG Leaning Pheno!

Thanks for stoppin by homies!

2Dog

2DogWalker

A Few higher res pics

White Ogs

These are the two good phenos I found mixed up in the trellis.

White OG #1 has wider less serrated leaves

White OG #2 Narrower saw tooth leaves

These were taken about 5 days ago, so I will attempt to get a few as the lights are coming on tonight.....so that puts these pics at like day 29 I think or so..

Thanks
2DoG

IMG 4258
IMG 4252
IMG 4253
IMG 4257

2DogWalker

Day 41 lights going out!

looking great dog. those look like some serious dank!

Thanks Dirk I sure hope so....

Well,
here are some pics of my White OGs I tried to upload them to gallery so I could do a little better job with descriptions but I think you peeps can figure it all out!

:mad0233:This run has been a struggle w bad ph meter, and bug issues etc. I will just be glad to get through it, has been a learning experience, and all this on top of trying to go organic....Wayyy to many new variables at once, but oh well these bitches are still shining!

And I think I have a few girls for my harem from these to dial in, thanks karma!!! White OG #1 get the first full room run :) buds are filling out really nice, but veg is very lanky relative to #2, so I am gonna pack 9 WOG #1s into a small room, trellis them out and see what I can do for next run... Currently topped and veggin out:icon_animal26:

This is a nug shot of WOG 2 I got into the gallery
IMG_4269.JPG

This is a nug shot of WOG 1 I got into the gallery
IMG_4268.JPG

The rest are trellis shots and a few more nug pics....Hope you enjoy

:party0023: Happy Independence Day to all the Americans out here, wish we enjoyed more personal independence in our Country, but hey maybe the next generation will get it right....

Best Regards
2DogWalker

IMG 4273
IMG 4274
IMG 4275
IMG 4276
IMG 4271
IMG 4272
E

E.T.

great looking ladies 2 dog! first time at el natural....well done sir. it's not as easy as it looks...but you'll def enjoy the finished product! you've got the passion bro! always like what i see...

I

ibTheMan

Bro, shits lookn Dank! u got Fire on the way.

Im thinkn the next beans i start r go n to be Karma's SFDiesel

2DogWalker

great looking ladies 2 dog! first time at el natural....well done sir. it's not as easy as it looks...but you'll def enjoy the finished product! you've got the passion bro! always like what i see...

Man its not easy at all, sometimes I felt like I should just go get a magic wand :sign0065:
I will get through this though, cant wait for the flavors...Thanks bro!

Bro, shits lookn Dank! u got Fire on the way.

Im thinkn the next beans i start r go n to be Karma's SFDiesel

Thanks bro Im really impressed I started 5, ended up with 3 females and two of them I am very excited about....Those are odds I can work with.

The sfv looks great and im sure his diesel will be the same bro....

Been motorboatin uhhhhh I mean breathin all weekend holmes!

2dog

sticky icky

sticky icky

DAMMMM!! Playa evrythings lookin bananas you found some really nice keepers and doin work on em keep on killin it peace bro!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great job 2Dog! Those bud shots are mouthwatering... :tongueout

B

blaze 1

killing it 2dog makes me want to bust out my white ogs cant wait to see the end product

2DogWalker

DAMMMM!! Playa evrythings lookin bananas you found some really nice keepers and doin work on em keep on killin it peace bro!!!

Awww yea homie, hopefully no bananas on my WOG's :)....These are gonna be some sick shit bro.... The smells are right

Great job 2Dog! Those bud shots are mouthwatering... :tongueout

Thanks much brotha! Appreciate the support my friend....I love the Canon 40D im trying to get the macro lens and a tripod for my next dried harvest shots, pics are so much clearer and the flash is a lot brighter for lights out pics with this than the point and shoot....

Youre my hero 2Dog!

Thanks bro, Karma deserves all the props I just gave them poorly ph'd nutes and bugs and they came through like this!!!!

Danky McDanksters...

Maybe you can follow through with the smoke report this time :mad0233:

hahah for sure, excited to see what your WOG #1 Bush turns into!

killing it 2dog makes me want to bust out my white ogs cant wait to see the end product

Thanks much bro, I still have 5 seeds in the storage so if after smoking WOG #2 it isn't exactly what I think it is I may soak some more...... :character0095:

Thanks for stopping by
2DogWalker

2DogWalker

looking good there for shure.

Thanks much bro, would love to see what these do against White OG V2.0.... Can't wait to see those hit the marketplace. I truly respect Karma Genetics business and breeding practices. Congrats bro!

:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

2Dog

2DogWalker

Pictures - The day of Reckoning

They must be getting close got any pics lol

Pictures are here

Here Are Two Phenos

First Four Pics are White OG Pheno #1 - smells are great....Really excited for some BHO too :

PIcs 5 thru 8 are White OG Pheno #4 - Smells are not real strong yet, a real nitrogen whore, stem growth was AMAZING....

I have mums of all and back ups so they will eventually get dialed in once I do :character0113:

I took down White OG #2 Last week, a little more spindly OG leaning AMAZING Plant, I have a really nice bush about to go into 12/12 so I will keep pics updated if she looks nice. Last pic is a nug shot from White og #2 this plant just reaks of garlic skunk....I really enjoy it, smoke after a shorrrrt cure is very impressive. I think this is my keeper, but only time, glass and fire will tell for sure :cool0041:

Thanks for hangin thru the ride :)

Respect
2DogWalkER

IMG 4327
IMG 4331
IMG 4336
IMG 4335
IMG 4338
IMG 4341
IMG 4343
IMG 4345
Shady