• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking real good RIVAL!

I have been thinking about grabbing a pack of the White OG...I think you may have just made up my mind....

Keep it coming bro!
Glad I could help out, Canna! These beans posess some serious dank. Get them if u can, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
you killed it rival. those girls look great. cant wait for the smoke report
What up bro. I'm gonna post up some chop shots in a lil bit. U can do the smoke report for me! Id rather have the homies do an honest report. I think it's kinda biased for some1 to do their own smoke reports. I will have some nice and cured up by the Med Cup for ya.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

What up bro. I'm gonna post up some chop shots in a lil bit. U can do the smoke report for me! Id rather have the homies do an honest report. I think it's kinda biased for some1 to do their own smoke reports. I will have some nice and cured up by the Med Cup for ya.
Fa sho that sounds like a mighty fine plan to me. I have to agree that its always better to hear others thoughts rather than putting a biased opinion. Im my biggest critic so you'll always get it straight from me. The the bad the ugly.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Fa sho that sounds like a mighty fine plan to me. I have to agree that its always better to hear others thoughts rather than putting a biased opinion. Im my biggest critic so you'll always get it straight from me. The the bad the ugly.
I feel ya. It's always better to get another opinion on things. Think outside the box! Lol. This shit will have ur mind racing and body numb. I had a few tester buds at day 60. I took her down at day 72. Ur in for a real treat my friend.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here r some nice chop pics for u Farmers! I pushed the White OG v2.0 Pheno #1 to 72 days. She is a beast. I will be running here for a long time. I have run at least 50 strains in the past few years and this is the only strain I have kept around. This is a perfect rep of this strain. I hope she inspires all to pop their seeds or to hunt these beans down.
My pics 1333
My pics 1334
My pics 1335
My pics 1337
My pics 1344

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking dank love that smell,I swear the garlic comes from the white when i smoke it i get a hint of garlic lol its dank tho
I know what ur talking about with the White. My S1 has that Garlic Kush after taste. Super dank for sure. Thanx for dropping by Big Homie 818.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All ur missing is a baked potato for a meal! Lol... Some fire there bro! Got a white og 2 weeks into flower right now! How she yield for you?
Hahaha! It has to have sour cream, cheese and bacon bits. Lol. Now I got the munchies, bro! Thanx a lot. Best of luck with those White OG, SS.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
You've got me itching to run mine, next fall will have to do. Hope things are as good for you and yours, nice work

mal

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sup rival, i havnt popped in here yet to say you did a bang up job. ended up looking really killer brotha, awesome work. props to you and to karma for making these beans. hope to see some dry bud shots when they are ready and you get a minute ~SMF~

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You've got me itching to run mine, next fall will have to do. Hope things are as good for you and yours, nice work

mal
Hope u get them soon, Mal. These beans hold som sure fire winners! I'm def stoked to have this girl in m garden. Come back soon for them dry shots!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
sup rival, i havnt popped in here yet to say you did a bang up job. ended up looking really killer brotha, awesome work. props to you and to karma for making these beans. hope to see some dry bud shots when they are ready and you get a minute ~SMF~
Glad u could grace the girls with ur presence. I appreciate u dropping a few lines. U wer one of the first cats I talked to on here and I value ur thoughts on things. I was so happy with this round. I will be running a whole tray of this girl ASAP. I found my holy grail for now! I hope u got some of these beans tucked away, SMF. If not, I got a couple for ya! Holla atcha boy.

Top Bottom