Karma's White OG V2.0 tested by Rival79

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those girls are beautiful, just got a pack of these myself. Don't know if I told you yet, but congratulations on getting married. Hope everything else is going great for you and yours, is that a baby I hear LOL. Take care amigo

mal
Thanx Mal. I'm glad u like these ladies. They smell so good. I can't wait to have children with my wife but I have a room full of kids t feed already, lol. One day soon! Come back and visit the kids, Uncle Mal. Hehehe!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Phuckin dankalishous Rival!
Yo Sticky! This strain is Rivalicious! Lol. I got more going into flower when these r done. I'm gonna enjoy every last nug of this herb. See u in the threads, bro!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
what up Bud Muncher. Did u score a pack from the auction? I got another pack. I love this strain! Hope u find some killer phenos, bro.

Yeah I got 1 from another site before they listed here. Looks like a great choice from the looks of your pics..Frosty!! Been wanting to run Karmas gear for awhile.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Farmers! I will be updating this thread with pics of my White Og moms and the cuts I have in flower. These girls have been cut and r drying on my racks. This strain is gonna be tasty as fuk! I'm super stoked on how the cuts r looking. Def keeping this girl around. I will get new pics up soon. Thanx again, Karma!

Reactions: mal
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Good to hear bro. I have 5 going now from the c3 freebies.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with ur babies, BudMuncher! I just got some Karma B5 freebies. Any1 have info on these? I hope they r a dif strain from the C3 freebies.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Good luck with ur babies, BudMuncher! I just got some Karma B5 freebies. Any1 have info on these? I hope they r a dif strain from the C3 freebies.
They're different. Supposed to be a sativa 9-11 weeks but havent got the name yet. I have 2 packs of those also.

powerplant

powerplant

I've been running alot of white crosses. Such as: White Dawg, White Master Kush, WHite Urkle & White diamonds. All really good except the white urkle was not worthy. I gotta get my hands on some White og, looks bomb!!

Any pic of the White Diamonds? Got a few going now myself.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They're different. Supposed to be a sativa 9-11 weeks but havent got the name yet. I have 2 packs of those also.
Cool. I wonder what strain they r. Hopefully one of Karma's Jack hybrids. Best of luck with ur beans, BM.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Any pic of the White Diamonds? Got a few going now myself.
This is a White OG v2.0 thread. I have never grown out the White Diamonds. Send a PM to JahCozy. He might have pics!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My pics 1258
My pics 1259
White OG v2.0 Pheno #6 day 35

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I love the looks to Pheno #1. I almost didnt keep that bitch. Sure glad I did. She is here 2 stay! I hope this inspires all who have these magical beans.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Very nice! I like the structure. Looks like a decent yielder. Just repotted mine today and vegging under a 400. I cant wait!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, BM! I vegged mine under a 8 bulb T5. I transplanted them and put them straight into the flower room. It kept them from stretching that much. The cuts def dont stretch as much as the seed plants did. I'm glad I found this pheno. The high was a great mix of head and body. Perfect all day smoke! i smoked that shit up b4 I got dry shots. I will make sure I get some good pics this round. Come back soon for harvest pics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom