• Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Ok folks here is the start of this thread, which will kind of co-inside
My other threads....

We have blue dream pictured in solo cups which progressed to a 1 and 3 gallon pot so far....

She is up to 16 tops and going for 32 tops in 15 gal bucket... gonna let this girl take up my whole space...

For now I have her flipping between my tent site and truck bed site.... great white shark still not done ...once she is chopped blue dream will remain under my medicgrow EZ 8

Kashs krazy blue dream 32 top mainline
Kashs krazy blue dream 32 top mainline 2
Kashs krazy blue dream 32 top mainline 3
Kashs krazy blue dream 32 top mainline 4
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ok folks here is the start of this thread, which will kind of co-inside
My other threads....

We have blue dream pictured in solo cups which progressed to a 1 and 3 gallon pot so far....

She is up to 16 tops and going for 32 tops in 15 gal bucket... gonna let this girl take up my whole space...

For now I have her flipping between my tent site and truck bed site.... great white shark still not done ...once she is chopped blue dream will remain under my medicgrow EZ 8
I never went past the 16’er defenitly here to watch!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Well her last topping has commenced... in about 3 or 4 days she will be put into a 7 gallon bucket to veg out for a bit... just want the topping shock to simmer..
Once transferred I can tie down better

20231026 172342
20231026 175058
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Well her last topping has commenced... in about 3 or 4 days she will be put into a 7 gallon bucket to veg out for a bit... just want the topping shock to simmer..
Once transferred I can tie down better
At the time I meant 3 Gallon🤣

JKash

JKash

Supporter
This for me is impressive... ive done more research than by doing over the years...

I feel I got a nice even canopy... having to train tops to grow in crazy different direction... this is the most fun I have ever had with growing and plant training!!!

20231109 072039
20231109 071939
Top Bottom