Kash's Krazy Blue Dream 32 top mainline

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Week 2 day 5 of flower... bud sites are popping up all over...

Since transplanting into 15 gallon pot... I've been using roughly 5 gals of water... feedings frequency finally starting to increase which tells me root zone is doing great... I've been feeding/watering 1x to 2x a week...like I said dry backs are increasing....im expecting that I'll be up to 15 gallons of water a week here very soon.... this has been a lot of fun!!!

20231207 073244
20231207 073231
Natep

Natep

What was your total veg time? Do you see a value or increase in yeild over doing a sog? I’m asking because I’m my 5x5 I’ve been typically doing 5 plants I usually have to veg for about 6 weeks to get a good canopy. I’ve been considering going to 9 plants with a shorter veg.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
What was your total veg time? Do you see a value or increase in yeild over doing a sog? I’m asking because I’m my 5x5 I’ve been typically doing 5 plants I usually have to veg for about 6 weeks to get a good canopy. I’ve been considering going to 9 plants with a shorter veg.
For this single plant it was end of Aug when seed popped... until 2 weeks ago for flower.... almost 3... I have a 5x5 tent as well... I posted my other thread check out my different mainline method... this has saved me 30 days of veg time... typical mainline is done in 1 node... I do it with 2 nodes..
Less topping... less veg time...

Usually I'll average half lb per plant with 4 plants In a 5x5...

This is my experiment to compare if focusing on 1 giant plant is better than 4 large plants

20231205 183708
20231205 183712
Natep

Natep

I just harvest 2lbs out of my 5x5. I started another 5 plants. Maybe next go around I’ll mess around and try 9. I would hope for a shorter veg time with same yeild.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I just harvest 2lbs out of my 5x5. I started another 5 plants. Maybe next go around I’ll mess around and try 9. I would hope for a shorter veg time with same yeild.
Yes that is basically doing the same thing... however work load goes up... more plants to feed if bottled nutes... more t-plants... I personally would like to focus on 3 or 4 large plants rather than 9 or 10 small plants for same desired yields.... but if timing is a factor... smaller plants are way to go

Natep

Natep

Yes that is basically doing the same thing... however work load goes up... more plants to feed if bottled nutes... more t-plants... I personally would like to focus on 3 or 4 large plants rather than 9 or 10 small plants for same desired yields.... but if timing is a factor... smaller plants are way to go
Not in my situation. I use a 4x4 bed with living organic soil. It is just the difference of dropping in a few more clones. This was my last go around.

2107AB20 A389 4A17 8BCC 132A9D17F7B2
Leoman

Leoman

Gonna be cool watching those buds form. How many tops would you recommend per plant to fill a 3x3 with 2 plants?

Latest posts

Top Bottom