Kaskadian's Indoor Grow Lab - Wip

• Thread starter Kaskadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Evening all,

Some of you may remember my micro growing cabinet. That has been completed, but it's still packed up from the move. Once I get everything unpacked and reassembled, I will upload the pictures for that cabinet. I'm very sorry for the long delay on that.

Long story short, I just bought a new house and it's time to play! I picked out an area that I will be dedicating entirely to growing. I plan to build a mom/veg area & a flower area within this space. I haven't decided 100% how everything will be laid out, but I wanted to get a log started to chart the progress. The dimensions for this new area are 20' long x 10' wide x 10' tall. In this area was a dog kennel; I believe that will be torn out in the build if I decide to use that area. I was thinking I could remove the dog door and use that existing hole for exhaust. Otherwise, I may build along the walls. Any tips/suggestions/comments are very welcome!

Warning: This may be a long work in progress! My goal is to get my moms setup, start rooting some clones, and get some girls vegging before next years outdoor season begins. With some luck, hopefully an indoor harvest or two before then as well!

Cheers all,
Kas

Grow room 1

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Decided the easiest route would be to convert the dog kennel into an indoor veg/flower area! Dimensions are 9' long x 3.5' tall x 3' deep. Lets get rollin'!

Last edited:
Kaskadian

Kaskadian

This area needs hella cleaning, light proofing, some minor repairs, and a fresh slap of paint!

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

I'll be dividing this 9' area in half. I will be installing floro tubes on one side, and (most likely) a 600w HPS onto the flower side. I have a digital ballast, so if I'm having difficulty controlling the temps on the flower side, I will dial back it down to 400w. I will be using a cooltube + major exhaust for the flower side. Hoping to have this baby up and running as a SCROG machine soon!

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Did some basic cleaning; scrubbed the hell out of the inside after sweeping up some dust/debris/dead insects. The paint inside of here is seriously stained! I can't wait to get a new coat of paint inside of here. Once the area has been fully dried out, I'll start applying some filler into the damaged areas, get it sanded, and then slap on some new paint!

New updates coming soon!

Cheers,
Kas

Dunge

Dunge

Good looking dog pen.
I'd remove it and tent off the space for full height growing.
That dog door could be modified to contain both in and out air.
Good luck.

Top Bottom