Kats Den

• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krypto

Krypto

Man im loving the blue dream cross it made great smoke its super loud and was easy to grow great yeild too . the gg4 ive only seen a few some real stink bombs are there my homie has a cut thats glue smell but catpiss structure . the 14er inhave no clue about i think @Krypto grew some
yup yup. 14er Special( tahoe x forum cut) x Stardog. We've got #1 and # 4
OUTSTANDING SMOKE!!! 14erBoulder... KILLIN'IT!!!

Lunch420box

Lunch420box

This is my first grow I'm about three weeks in and just wondering if it's normal for the plants to grow at different speeds they all started at the same time and the three biggest ones are showing pre-flower of the reproduction organs and on its third set of fan leaves the others are on first true leaves and first set of fan leaves

IMG 20171110 191035016
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
This is my first grow I'm about three weeks in and just wondering if it's normal for the plants to grow at different speeds they all started at the same time and the three biggest ones are showing pre-flower of the reproduction organs and on its third set of fan leaves the others are on first true leaves and first set of fan leaves
Yea seeds will all grow differently. Also i highly doubt you are seeing sex yet they are still babies

Lunch420box

Lunch420box

Yea seeds will all grow differently. Also i highly doubt you are seeing sex yet they are still babies

Yea I'm not to sure on that but what I have read about sexing sometimes leaves will grow were the organs grow is this right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom