• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Why not?

U gotta try this banner glue cut after the headmaster
Guess @incogneato said it pretty well, lol. Kinda sucks that I lost the S Dubb but, as much as I love the flavor, it causes anxiety for me if I'm not real careful so, just as well I suppose. My oldest son is kinda bummed about not having it anymore, guess he should've taken cuts, huh? lol

Hes the only person who i gave the g13 to that didnt like it....who wudnt want to smoke weed that smells like a gym shoe....?
I liked everything about it except the flavor, I have trouble enough with things fucking with me without tasting sweat when I puff on my weed! lol

Krypto

Krypto

The one OG RINGO we ran was straight NEW Chuck Taylor's in the box, with hints of skunk/pickle/something else.
The other Ringo has that same aroma in veg, i just took cuts of that, 5K OG, CHOC MINT, & an unknown stinker and crammed'em in with the
Lemon Amnesia ( Barneys)
Critical HOG &
THC BOMB.... Probably only going to keep the lemon amnesia simply because we have so many other ones to go through. We're already keeping : Amnesia Lemon
Stardawg F2
Sour Chiesel (bag seed)
OG? ( 5K,Ringo,choc mint, EVIL URKLE, pfx,)
14er cookies &
Harle-Tsu
Trying to get more in the mother tent but it's pretty packs! LOL!

Krypto

Krypto

20171102 122317

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ran out of space at my other spot so i had to bring these girls home . i took a ton extra so i can get some trading done ;) these are all the keepers minus the legend .p71.and Cindy that i found in that last 100 seeds i popped
20171114 191544
20171114 191536

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom