• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well if you would like you could finishing flowering some that are in flower and you would be welcome to keep the harvest just hook me up with some stash till I get moved and back up and running. The veggers you could do the same as well. Take your pick....... I appreciate you man. Lets talk more tomorrow. Trying to stay positive but it is hard. thanks for reaching out bro.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not a chance in hell! Who’s house are you growing in lol?
Have lived here via a lease agreement for going on 10 years. So to answer your question, the owners house.

And I did some checking, you are correct the showing will require the entire house to be shown. So I have a lot of work to do. Will get it done. The upside if there is one, I found a home for all the ladies. Every last one. With a split on harvest. So at the end of the day, I get to keep my genetics, then I will put the groom to like new and leased condition and no harm no foul. Just relieved I found them a home!!!

Also checked state landlord tenant laws and my property manager was suppossed to give 40 days notice not 3 days. So I will handle that via the court system I guess.

Nice for you to giggle/ lol concerning my dilemma. I have a name for guyz like you. Used to call em mendel....... But I will reserve any further comments. Have a nice day

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
just WTFAY mr wildfire??? That riled me to a point I almost felt it was worth getting banned over. But wont give you the satisfaction. LOL my azz

Toaster79

Toaster79

Have lived here via a lease agreement for going on 10 years. So to answer your question, the owners house.

And I did some checking, you are correct the showing will require the entire house to be shown. So I have a lot of work to do. Will get it done. The upside if there is one, I found a home for all the ladies. Every last one. With a split on harvest. So at the end of the day, I get to keep my genetics, then I will put the groom to like new and leased condition and no harm no foul. Just relieved I found them a home!!!

Also checked state landlord tenant laws and my property manager was suppossed to give 40 days notice not 3 days. So I will handle that via the court system I guess.

Nice for you to giggle/ lol concerning my dilemma. I have a name for guyz like you. Used to call em mendel....... But I will reserve any further comments. Have a nice day

Geez JC! Didn't know you've got a shit situation like this goin on in yer life. I really hope you get it sorted out. And please stay safe! Nice to hear you've got some backup keeping your girls alive and kicking. It would be a great waste loosing all the stuff.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
just WTFAY mr wildfire??? That riled me to a point I almost felt it was worth getting banned over. But wont give you the satisfaction. LOL my azz
Hold your britches pilgrim, I was just being straight forward with you.
I grew in rentals for 15 years I know the stress and trouble it brings.
Fact is with regulation happening everywhere you will soon need to buy or get rid of the grow. You can’t rent a house in Co. without a no grow clause that they make you sign. I’m sure Az.’s switching there ways as well for renters.
If your backup plan fails just go pick up a uhaul or something, they sure can’t check in there.
I once had yo move 8 1000 watt lights half way through bloom to my mother in laws an hour away because the sprinkler wintetizer guy ratted me out to the rental company. LoL
I got worst stories then that if you want to here.:D
Your dealing with small potato’s bro that’s why I lol, all you need is a plan then execute and be ready to re-execute at anytime so you can sleep at night.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
New run getting ready soon soon they will move into the thunder room as we call it
Plus gonna bush out 4 larger plants so i can do a mono crop before winter ends
So we have
3 bruce banner 3s
1 space cream
3 blue dream x ncmt.
2 white scots. Og
20171027 163839
20171027 163827

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hold your britches pilgrim, I was just being straight forward with you.
I grew in rentals for 15 years I know the stress and trouble it brings.
Fact is with regulation happening everywhere you will soon need to buy or get rid of the grow. You can’t rent a house in Co. without a no grow clause that they make you sign. I’m sure Az.’s switching there ways as well for renters.
If your backup plan fails just go pick up a uhaul or something, they sure can’t check in there.
I once had yo move 8 1000 watt lights half way through bloom to my mother in laws an hour away because the sprinkler wintetizer guy ratted me out to the rental company. LoL
I got worst stories then that if you want to here.:D
Your dealing with small potato’s bro that’s why I lol, all you need is a plan then execute and be ready to re-execute at anytime so you can sleep at night.
Well now that was much better man. Thank you for changing the ambiance. As it may have seemed trivial to you but to me and momma it is a tad overwhelming.

after 10 yrs and being told they would never sell we got too comfy so I didnt have a back up plan.

But we did find a home for all the gurls :D:D:D:D so now the only challenge is to have to move . part of that is my fault as I should have bought my own place years ago and didnt for a multitude of reasons.

Thank you for turning this convo around. I appreciate that and your current input. peace

lemons

lemons

Digging this thread. Gonna tag along with y'all for however long the forum keeps my attention this time ha.

As far as rental goes, I've had to stash everything in a closet with t5s before. Then pushed clothes on hangers all above and beside it. Then stacked up boxes on the floor. Couldn't even see it. I was too lazy to take my tent down so I left the frame standing and hung clothes all over it like a walk in closet too.

last time homeowners came thru I didn't do a damn thing. I answered the door and told them to let me get my dog situated. Just stuck him in the grow room and told them he was ornery around strangers (not true). They didn't go near the room.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Digging this thread. Gonna tag along with y'all for however long the forum keeps my attention this time ha.

As far as rental goes, I've had to stash everything in a closet with t5s before. Then pushed clothes on hangers all above and beside it. Then stacked up boxes on the floor. Couldn't even see it. I was too lazy to take my tent down so I left the frame standing and hung clothes all over it like a walk in closet too.

last time homeowners came thru I didn't do a damn thing. I answered the door and told them to let me get my dog situated. Just stuck him in the grow room and told them he was ornery around strangers (not true). They didn't go near the room.
LOL very nice man.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Damn, don't know how I missed a notification and ended up getting so far behind here. Oh well, back up to speed now.

Hell when my prices hit an all time low of 18 all I did was pull the fans lol

Im still gettin 2x that haha

Man i wish i could fetch 18 shit took a hard turn i feel like i have quality i wouldnt say amazing but way better than most ive seen and im getting lowballed . good thing my boys are comming down soon
I never move that much but, always get at least 2 per zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom