• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are the last of mine. Though about 10 other people I can think of have been sitting on theirs all year.

Don’t sleep on those 5x2 hybrids. Very few have been given away so far, but I expect big things from those lines.
I have one that i cant read its star something x 5 x2 i think? Once again thanks man im gonna run a sog and clear out my clones to make room

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are the last of mine. Though about 10 other people I can think of have been sitting on theirs all year.

Don’t sleep on those 5x2 hybrids. Very few have been given away so far, but I expect big things from those lines.
You sir are the type of individual that always shows love in the cannabis community!!! Our community should be proud to have peeps like you in it. We should clone you and spread your love!!!! I promise I will sterilize before taking a cut off you. Promise you wont feel a thang. :D

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You sir are the type of individual that always shows love in the cannabis community!!! Our community should be proud to have peeps like you in it. We should clone you and spread your love!!!! I promise I will sterilize before taking a cut off you. Promise you wont feel a thang. :D
Yea allways a pleasure and experience to visit natural . saw many samples of old timey looking buds with amazing flavors smells and effects

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I been feeling naked without a garden. And my being naked aint a pretty picture!!! We close on our home the 27th Dec. Will be the best xmas ever!!! Then I can get back to farmin on my terms!!! Will be digging into the rest of those beanz you gifted me Kat.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Gots to run, been packing and shyt. Got a lot to do. :( But in the end it will all be worth it. Truth be known this will be me and Mommas last move. We will retire and prolly pass in this home....... Then the kidz can have it when we are gone. Peace out

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I been feeling naked without a garden. And my being naked aint a pretty picture!!! We close on our home the 27th Dec. Will be the best xmas ever!!! Then I can get back to farmin on my terms!!! Will be digging into the rest of those beanz you gifted me Kat.
Congrats man! That is the best christmas gift, Im closing on my first home on the 21st. Cant fakin wait!! Theres gonna be hoop house and basement loaded with extra circuit's.
Good luck to you and your fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom