Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What size is that space Kat? The Kats Den what Lights ya git in thete , COBs?

Hey Kat, how's the STANK on that BD x NCMT? GOTTA BE LOUD AS HEEEEECK!!!
Idk the size it rigged for 8 lights but im only running 3 in it right now the lights are basic phantom 1000 watt dimmable with the xxl hood
And the bd cross started out straight ammonia but as it cures more and more it gets sweet berry koolaid

Krypto

Krypto

Just wanted to get ya'lls input on something.
Over the past couple yrs. We've been F2ing the poop outta some shit! I'll cut to it... Harle-Tsu. Got a pretty good mother and an "ok" dad.
They look different, neither one have any aroma. But decent structure on both. Will the HIGH cbd:thc ratio get passed on to F2'S,?
And with having just a so-so boy named Tsu. Will it be worth hitting a different strain ( 14er tahoe star forum Cookies) or am I just chucking for seeds?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wanted to get ya'lls input on something.
Over the past couple yrs. We've been F2ing the poop outta some shit! I'll cut to it... Harle-Tsu. Got a pretty good mother and an "ok" dad.
They look different, neither one have any aroma. But decent structure on both. Will the HIGH cbd:thc ratio get passed on to F2'S,?
And with having just a so-so boy named Tsu. Will it be worth hitting a different strain ( 14er tahoe star forum Cookies) or am I just chucking for seeds?
Probly just chucking for seed unless one of them is high cbd there might be a pheo or two but without knowing what they possess its a shot in the dark

Krypto

Krypto

Probly just chucking for seed unless one of them is high cbd there might be a pheo or two but without knowing what they possess its a shot in the dark
Thanks Kat. Well at least I'll have those seeds, and the 6 in the pack i haven't popped. Plus the Tsu male might tame the 14er # 4 down a notch. AND that would be great..very very very floppy, lanky , tall, a vine really.
I guess I'm looking forward to doing a cross properly. I've seen few male plants that are like some of real good ones I've read about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom