Katsu Bubba kush looking for help

• Thread starter skoarr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

skoarr

Just going to post a couple pics on a Katsu Bubba Kush just a small Leaf looking at some of the plant last night and inotice this I've had mold and mildew before but I haven't seen it like this in this is a very small leaf and maybe it's not its first time growing Bubba Kush or maybe it's something different

Katsu bubba kush looking for help
Katsu bubba kush looking for help 2
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I had a Bubba Kush last year. My very experienced grower buddy told me that the strain was very prone to powdery mildew.

I sprayed weekly with Neem during veg, and rigged plastic over the top to keep the plant dry when it rained. I didn't have any issues with PM. It was my smallest plant, but I still have some left because it's my favorite so I ration it.

S

skoarr

Thanks for the quick response
I am thinking that to I started using optic foliar overgrow it's a great product which I used on 707 headband with stem mold last yr worked great I was trying to wait till it went into flower then used it up to the flush what strikes me funny is how small this is it magnified 60 times to see it just by fluke I was looking at the trichomes so in your opinion do you think its mildew here is a pick of the 707 headband greenhouse grow almost 7 feet

20191026 171315
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I don't know. Wait to hear from the people who know a lot more than I do about this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom