D

DiatomaceousE

Some shots of the pretty lady.
83313aea43638e1ded8ace3f.jpg

ed14879578a15cd19cb9e196.jpg

3e28f6941c0757d29fa3b195.jpg

D

DiatomaceousE

Thank you gentlemen. I wish Happy Holidays to all of you.

This is a clone only cut of Bubba Kush that is readily avaialable in California but for some reason only a few dispensaries in Colorado have been able to get it. Should date to pre98 or before I believe.

The one who had it says its the "best smelling weed on earth." Imo its the bubblegum smelling phenol which smells like red koolaide...not a whole lot of kush smell just candy deliciousness.

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

This is a clone only cut of Bubba Kush that is readily avaialable in California but for some reason only a few dispensaries in Colorado have been able to get it. Should date to pre98 or before I believe.

The one who had it says its the "best smelling weed on earth." Imo its the bubblegum smelling phenol which smells like red koolaide...not a whole lot of kush smell just candy deliciousness.

I love the pics!!!!....what shops in Cali do you know that carries this cut???

D

DiatomaceousE

Thank you friend.

That may have been misinformation as I was under the impression it was a common strain in cali but after doing one clist search brought this up, but something about those hoes don't look 100% " Bug , mold, & disease free!"...

Better give them a once, twice or three times over for Herpes...

Last edited:
Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Y
Thank you friend.

That may have been misinformation as I was under the impression it was a common strain in cali but after doing one clist search brought this up, but something about those hoes don't look 100% " Bug , mold, & disease free!"...

Better give them a once, twice or three times over for Herpes...

Yea they look a lil funny lol but yea I saw your beauties and said I need some of this in my camp :)

N

nightmarecreature

Do you think the Katsu is better than the Pre98 Bubba Kush? The Pre98 is some serious smoke!

D

DiatomaceousE

That is a tough question as I am kinda torn between my 3 Bubbas. Almost got rid of my Pre98 cut a couple months ago but decided to keep it. My favorite weed I had last year last year was my buddy growing my Platinum Pre98, but Katsu has such an amazing smell I never considered letting her go and Original Bubba definitely takes the cake in my personal preference but I think that me being one the only people in the state with the cut sways my opinion.

Happy new years!

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

That is a tough question as I am kinda torn between my 3 Bubbas. Almost got rid of my Pre98 cut a couple months ago but decided to keep it. My favorite weed I had last year last year was my buddy growing my Platinum Pre98, but Katsu has such an amazing smell I never considered letting her go and Original Bubba definitely takes the cake in my personal preference but I think that me being one the only people in the state with the cut sways my opinion.

Happy new years!
Do you have any of your cuts up for donation?

D

DiatomaceousE

Yes am always down to trade but I must warn you, I have made an agreement with the Dark Prince of the Underworld to not accept anything less than 3 Irish Hookers and 2 Pints of the blood of a Virgin for any of my cuts...

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Yes am always down to trade but I must warn you, I have made an agreement with the Dark Prince of the Underworld to not accept anything less than 3 Irish Hookers and 2 Pints of the blood of a Virgin for any of my cuts...

Lol I'm gonna direct msg u so we can arrange something n make it worth your while cause I would love to add that to my camp

N

nightmarecreature

I have tried Pre98 and Platinum bubba. Both excellent cuts. I have not tried the Katsu or the original bubba. Which one is more potent? The Katsu or original bubba?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

The Katsu has no sweet smell what so ever. I ran this girl for a couple years and vended it to PO out in Van Nuys area for a bit that they called pre98. It has a deep coffee stank to her that will fill a room in seconds.

fractal

fractal

It's got sweetness, but super hashy in the back sweetness not up front. I agree it's coffee skunk insanity like hearty espresso but with a lil sugar and cream in that triple shot. Saying no sweet whatsoever makes me think bitter which it def ain't so, but that's just me.

Reactions: ROC
Top Bottom