Katsu's MASSIVE Pre-98 Bubba Kush Reversal Bean Run

• Thread starter katsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
katsu

katsu

Supporter
Here's the Key Lime Pie clone (mom) at 20 days - she'll get hit up in another week or so by the P98 Bubba Kush.

Klp 20 days bud shot 2

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
For the record I don’t associate anything negative to the name katsu bluebird. Maybe since you dropped the bluebird part of the name some might think otherwise but I’ve known you as katsu bluebird for damn near 20 years. You were a staple on CW and well respected amongst us growers. Keep doing you bro.

katsu

katsu

Supporter
Here's a shot of the ChemSis at about 24 days into flower - she's JUST about to get hit up with the Pre98 Bubba Kush pollen from the next reversal.
Bubba's Sis is a cross of this with the reversed Pre-98 Bubba Kush. I'm running 3 of the Bubba's Sis at the moment. For extraction purposes, the Bubba Kush just doesn't produce enough indoors to make it a viable candidate for every day squishing. A "chem-y" Bubba with 3-4 times the yield is the goal - I'll keep you posted. I'm going to figure out which of the crosses I want to dig into after this "sample tent" is finished. If all goes according to plan, I'll run 40 of whichever cross is (in order of priority).
a) uber potent b) mostly bubba flavored c) medium+ yielder d) makes killer rosin e) extraction percentages are high

anything that has a special/unique high will be given extra special consideration.

There should be some packs of Bubba's Sis at the Farm...
ChemSis flowering at 24 days closeup

katsu

katsu

Supporter
@katsu when do you like to pollinate? looks like week 2-3 in flower
Ideally at 3-4 weeks - when doing reversals and crossing them to multiple mothers it can get a little more tricky :)

Here's a picture of a Sativa leaning Xanadu (Bodhi's Bandaid Haze #7 x Bubba Kush) - can't wait to squish some of this. If I can get the soaring high from the BH7 and get the narcotic high from the Bubba, I will be in weed heaven :cool:
Sat leaner at 4 weeks

Top Bottom