• Tagged users None
katsu

katsu

Supporter
Key Lime Kush at 7 weeks
Key Lime Kush bud shot at 7 weeks

Kndreyn

Kndreyn

My Bubba Sis are coming along nicely now. After a couple of "accidents" I ended up with three after starting 5. They're just about ready to take cuttings then to the flower room. I'll get some pics done soon.

katsu

katsu

Supporter
Schrom is (Romulan x '74 Santa Martia Columbian) that is a special, clone-only strain made by Schroomy420 around 2003. She's got a piney smell and makes great concentrates. Super strong, very cerebral, and quite tasty.

Here is Schromba (Schrom x Pre98 Bubba Kush) at 7 weeks
Schromba bud at 7 weeks
Schromba bud at 7 weeks 2

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

@katsu, I didn't know there were more than one pheno of the Schrom. I really miss that plant, I had it about 10 years ago and lost it due to a move. I am dying to have her back, is there a good Schrom pheno in the Schromba; I am looking for that great sativa effect of the Schrom and the spicy, lemony, earthy flavors of the Schrom.

As for the Xanadu, how much Bubba influence is in there? I have always been a big fan of true hazes and at times find it somewhat hard to come by; It would be nice to find a reliable seed form of Haze to run.

Monster762

Monster762

Great thread beautiful plants.
You do good work i wouldnt change nothing in the name. People are on your work . Seriously.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Oh this is going to be good. I’ve settled into the farm at the right time. Things looking bright for the farm. Thanks @logic for allowing us this great community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom