Keeping trimmers honest.

• Thread starter dawgy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dawgy

How do you guys that hand trim over 10 pounds a month keep your trimmers from stealing flowers?

grayarea

grayarea

camera's r not plain and simple cause most growers grow at home and have close friends or family trim for them usually (aka paranoid people that wigg out about being on cam at a grow site ) . no way i could bring myself to watch a video of those people on camera or pay someone to watch it for me and still feel like me at the end of the day .

D

dawgy

camera's r not plain and simple cause most growers grow at home and have close friends or family trim for them usually (aka paranoid people that wigg out about being on cam at a grow site ) . no way i could bring myself to watch a video of those people on camera or pay someone to watch it for me and still feel like me at the end of the day .
I need to hand trim between 14 and 16 pounds a month. This is strictly business so I'm not worried about offending people I'm only concerned with keeping shit on lock. If I had a smaller grow at my house and my friends did all the trimming that would be a different story and I'd feel the same as you, but that's not my situation.

way2green

way2green

I understand business is just that. How many flowers can a few people steal? Trim along with them in the same room. Compliment them and pay a bonus for who does the most weight and another for who does the prettiest job

D

dawgy

10 elbos a month? Sounds like u r sweating the small stuff.
I agree but I still want others opinions in the same situation. I have cameras but I'm just curious what others are doing. Your right though it is small potatoes compared to the big picture.

grayarea

grayarea

Grayarea and I just hire perfect 10's so we allow a lil generosity
yea that's why tapes dont work eventually people will start to want to buy the tapes or i will get into a habit of watching them. or worse some woman puts her baby in front of the cam while she robs me lol .

I need to hand trim between 14 and 16 pounds a month. This is strictly business so I'm not worried about offending people I'm only concerned with keeping shit on lock. If I had a smaller grow at my house and my friends did all the trimming that would be a different story and I'd feel the same as you, but that's not my situation.

my house is more like a grand theft auto map i dont just include my house address . hard to treat employees like they are not your friends and expect them not to treat you the same way . boundaries are good but cameras just waste time most of the time .

way2green

way2green

U know I am not getting rich but I would say that gross income sounds about right I try to bring home 4-5 k per week. Sometimes it is around 2 k. Last February it was about 30k profit. I never felt like I was a success story and tell someone they were a clown. Really? I love my life! Do u think Loompa thinks I am a loser because I don't make millions? I just think too many greedy peeps are worried about their bank statements and not about human beings that depend on meds. I don't need meds. I am lucky. I just like to get high but i know peeps i give my weed to so they can get out of bed in the morning. 400k? I can probably surpass that easy enough if I quit giving my flowers to peeps that need and can't afford them. You r a helluva guyy

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I own a business, so I run it like a business. With cameras. And proper payment. Incentives. But they only go
To the people
Worthy of trimming. And I do everything else

Top Bottom