Keeping trimmers honest.

• Thread starter dawgy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

I own a business, so I run it like a business. With cameras. And proper payment. Incentives. But they only go
To the people
Worthy of trimming. And I do everything else
Good enough. People that work get theirs!

way2green

way2green

I don't know. They must be very kgb or cia to get enough out to interfere with profits on 10-15 elbos

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

If you don't have too much weight, pay a couple of solid people hourly to buck all the fans and separate the nugs from the stems. Put the bucked buds in a paper bag, weigh it and then have each trimmer with their own bag and weigh the trim too. I practiced this a few years ago and it worked for me. It's hard to jack when every last drop is accounted for.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
When i helped trim i only asked to keep whatever i cut off the plants , No cash nothing else.. just wanted the trim so i could get more free oil :D

It was enuff for me but i trimmed for family.. That can only last so long being in the same room with yer own brother for 12+ hours is enuff to make anyone quit that shit :P

But i always felt getting free trim was worth more then getting paid..

way2green

way2green

Yep. Hard to do biz with siblings over a lengthy period. You can bite your tongue for a lil while but when it blows up......

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
HAHA yeah you hit the nail on the head... I bit my tounge for so long and then i blew up lol

way2green

way2green

One day u will look back and it will be all good. Hopefully. Lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
One day u will look back and it will be all good. Hopefully. Lol

Well its semi good... hes still my caregiver but i won't help him do shit anymore and he knows better then to ask me for anything.. I get my meds every other month and we don't really interact much past that anymore... Just 2 different people.. he holds grudges and won't let shit go so i just move on with my life and focus on my own..

way2green

way2green

Well its semi good... hes still my caregiver but i won't help him do shit anymore and he knows better then to ask me for anything.. I get my meds every other month and we don't really interact much past that anymore... Just 2 different people.. he holds grudges and won't let shit go so i just move on with my life and focus on my own..
That sucks

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah Thats family for ya tho.. Doing business with family is always gonna get twisted specially when moneys involved...

Top Bottom