• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
hey Ken... To answer your questions...

Purple Berry BX is an average vegger, as far as time goes.... Not slow and not super fast really....

They are healthy eaters.... and LOVE nitrogen, well into 12/12....I know you are a newer grower, so I dont want you to take this the wrong way, Please, feed lite, and if they start to yellow a little, bump up the feeding, but remember, with you being in soil.. If your plants start yellowing today, its from what ever you did last week.. I hope that makes sense to you man..

Feeding lite is a good thing... You can always bump it up IF you need to.. I think ALOT of people feed way to heavy... Less really is More in this case...

And, Honestly, You could veg them for 3 weeks, and get a nice yield, or go to 6 weeks and have big huge bushes... Choice is yours.. really it comes down to , How much head room do you have.. Purple Berry BX does NOT stretch crazy like, but expect atleast 2 x's stretch from teh onset of 12/12....

Keep up teh great work.. Glad you got 100% germ on yoru seeds.... Seems like that is the hardest part newbs have is germing.. The rest is pretty easy bro...

Just ask as many questions as you need to.... We are all in this together bro....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Ken, Dont give up on the littel ones bro.. They will com eout of it just fine.. FFOF is too hot sometimes for seedlings.. Just feed with PH'd water for now and for atleast another 2 weeks or so.... If you feed them with nutes, they will probably fry...Just water and they will come out fine.. Im sure of it bro....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks so Much CV!
This is So Cool to have help growing like this!
Im gonna try not to ask tooo many dumb Q;s...lol
I have always been a light feeder for fear of doing harm.
and I knew that ffOF was hot..But...it was what I had..at the time...
Shoulda went to town:sad0047:

It may have been just too big of a cup and I over watered em...
This one has always looked the best but doesnt get any bigger....lol
maybe the roots are growing alot :)
PBBX_1_1_8.jpg

But anyway....I only killed one so far!
icon11.gif

This was worse one, I Transplanted it and its Alive!

It_sAlive_.jpg

^^^And Growing!!^^^ :sun

Was scary transplanting a tiny seedling..:sad0047:

I did two. and Both look better...Wondering if I should do the others or Just leave em alone.

I realize now, That some seedlings grow faster than others...and it maybe a bit too cool in the room (bout 70) I have others that aren't doing well either.
icon9.gif

Thanks Again CannaV and everyone here at the Farm!

:animbong:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
oh yeah..

Almost forgot to show round 2...lol :sun
PBBX_6_1_8.jpg

:toivo

:animbong:

T

TreFarmer

Ya buddy see if you can bump up the heat to about 80, seedlings really appreciate it;)
Seed mat.. if you can..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Tre.
Im gonna see what I can do

I really Appreciate the help from you guys cause I know you don;t Have to help a newb like me..lol

You do it Because you guys are way cool !

:passingjoint:

L

Lost Dog

Sorry to see the troubles Ken. You might want to try Sunshine Advanced #4 soil to sprout in. Not at all hot seems pretty uniform and clean as well.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks Dog :)

A few of them are hanging it there
icon11.gif

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
still struggling :(

But 6 of the the 9 are still alive

PBBX2 12 12
PBBX2 12A
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Ken.. Sorry you are having issues man.. Hopefully they will all bounce back for you man... I hate to see fellow growers having issues man.... heres hoping you get everything on track.. Just stick with it man, and obviously do NOT feed any nutes to them right now, and when you do feed them, keep the PPM's around 300 or so for the first few feedings...

Good Luck man....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
..And try to let the soil dry out before watering again.. Im not saying you are over watering, but the above pic looks to have alot of water.. but of course you could have just watered... just trying to help bro...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

6 isnt bad bro.:shake Could have been alot worse, just keep on keepin on. They'll come out their slump soon enough! Take care bro.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks For your support everyone!

This one is lookin a little better

Im going to transplant a couple more into FF Happy Frog and see if I can quit over watering em.

PBBX1 2 19
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

She'll be fine in no time. ;)
When it comes to watering, I dont water all my plants at 1 time. I wait til I see their leaves drooping a lil (not limp as hell, but occasionally it does happen) and then I pick up the pot/bag to feel out their weight. When they're dry, you'll know. GL Ken. Take care man -PDX

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
The last one pictured looked to be coming out of it nicely. Keep the hope alive bro. They will snap out of the BuLLy shyte!

Latest posts

Top Bottom