Ken giving Purple Berry BX a try

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I got 4 females and threw some tester clones into flower i didnt really get any plants ready so I ended up putting all 4 into a 7g pot to see what i get. Im 4-5 weeks in and i got 4 very different phenos, #1 purple bud, sativa, tall, pointy bud. #2 purple bud, indica, shorter, Both these have deep purple color that creeps out onto the leaves next to the flowers, There very colorfull.
The other 2 are a indica and sativa that look just like there sisters in structure but the bud is green to start, all the leaves are green for now, But inside you can see the nug in purple, just not as colorfull over all.
The 2 greener ones are more picky about fertilizer and get the claw, and the mother are harder to keep healthy. The 2 purple ones are vey easy to grow and look perfect in flower and veg. I already tossed the green indica as it was the pickest and smallest, The green sativa looks to be the biggest yeilder. So im left with 3 phenos to choose from. The 2 purple ones have a slighty dirty fruity smell that i use to get from DJs true BB, The tall green one smells the best with non of the dirty smell. Well see what happens.

Good stuff to Know PB, Thanks for the info.
The clones are hard to root?
I took 8 cuts 5 days ago,,,so I guess I will find out soon.

I have three females and two males...and a runt that wont show.
Two of the females look like twins...with really small leaves and stems..
the other female has slightly fatter leaves and stems.
Both males are kinda small. All the plants have purple stems...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking Good CGK....

Canna Venture has some real goodies & we have alot of similar tastes...........

Interested in them Aliens they have

They are going to live. ..I;m gonna put them outside soon, And Hopefully that will make them grow a little faster.

Cannaventure is breeding with Aliens stock?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
They are going to live. ..I;m gonna put them outside soon, And Hopefully that will make them grow a little faster.

Cannaventure is breeding with Aliens stock?
I think he's using an Alien Kush F2 male from OGR stock to hit up some of his ladies. So far in his last drop I believe he had these:

Strawberry Diesel x Alien Kush
Chameleon Kush (Chemdog D X Alien Kush)
Purple Berry Mom X Alien Kush

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have rooted clones! 4 of each #4 and #5..I think they are both the purple stem pheno.
PBBXclones5 4

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The moms #4 and #5

PBBXmoms5 4

^^^^^Weird spotting..on #4(on left) I gave them all extra N...time for a transplant to bigger pots..and then even more N

B

Burned Haze

Very Healthy plant :)

Hopfully it's a easy-to-clone strain. I hate when i have a wonderful gene but the strain is a bitch to clone, or at least time wise is..lol

Wish-ya-luck ... If you even need it :P

-BH

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Haze :)
I hear ya...I was worried it might be hard to clone...But It seems to root pretty fast..those cuts are 9 days old in the photo.

the air layer took a few weeks though.

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking good ken. just got me some cv gear myself and from looking at everyone's logs it seems like i made a good choice.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

you got me doing an air layer clone right now ken. thanks for the inspiration. that purple stud looks great. balls must be purple cuz he needs to blow his load haha

Top Bottom