Ken giving Purple Berry BX a try

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternal Student

Eternal Student

each pheno i've seen you post looks like the ones i popped...they all turned purp by the end...im sure yours will as well...dont worry about the hot ass temps around here either..shouldnt play a factor. That garden is lookn great btw CGK...big ups man...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
each pheno i've seen you post looks like the ones i popped...they all turned purp by the end...im sure yours will as well...dont worry about the hot ass temps around here either..shouldnt play a factor. That garden is lookn great btw CGK...big ups man...
Very cool. and nice to know. Thanks ES. :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Doood that leaf is sick! is that the PB BX?
variegation
My wife found that and keeps asking if anyone on here said anything about it..lol

strange huh?

Yeah Thats on a runt seedling pbbx that is about 7 months old (bout 30in tall) shouda Culled it a long time ago...But it looks better now than it ever has..:confused: should get a few grams from her...lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
my wife took these photos yesterday

Pbbxmom5 9 12
Pbbxmom4 9 12

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks you guys! :)

Kyle she smells like berrys :D

I am trimming a couple small plants I had in pots ( different pheno/air layer experiment)
so I will post picks of those trimed buds soon :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
beautiful. i love the coloring on her. who wouldnt love solid purple buds. are these the plants you made the F2s on ?
yeah but thats not looking so good...I picked a low branch and the bud didnt develop. I dont see seeds :(

Edit; I hope the pollen was good. :confused: Because I put some PBBX pollen on ewok and rock candy too.
And I think I can see seeds...not real sure though..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yeah but thats not looking so good...I picked a low branch and the bud didnt develop. I dont see seeds :(

Edit; I hope the pollen was good. :confused: Because I put some PBBX pollen on ewok and rock candy too.
And I think I can see seeds...not real sure though..
you did it early so there could be a few little fuckers in there hiding.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Damn Ken.. Whats up Bro... Look like you are doing good...

Huge plants.. This thread has changed a little since the last Time I visited.

Looking Really Nice, Especially for OutDoor.. I LOve OutDoor grows, Its my fav, but , Sometimes, OutDoor pics, dont always look Great, like indoor does.

Great Job Ken.. You got PB dialed in bro...

....And, Ive grown HUndreds of PUrple Berry plants over the years, and I've NEVER seen a variegated leaf in The PB genes... Never, Not Once. Looks like your girl/wife found a rarity...

Ken, I'm sure you already have heard, but, I just dropped PB BX2, and, As of Right now, I do NOT have any plans of working the line any further... I'll keep The Mom, and of course lots of seeds, just incase I want to use its color down the road... I have lots of Purple Berry generations in seed form.. Even seeds from VERY early on, at the begining of the BBI/PB project.

..... So, I read something about Purple Berry pollin, By all means man, Help yourself, to make as many Purple Berry BX2 F2's as you want, to give out or whatever.. Obviousley, You Dont need my permission, but you Do have my blessings..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Damn Ken.. Whats up Bro... Look like you are doing good...

Huge plants.. This thread has changed a little since the last Time I visited.

Looking Really Nice, Especially for OutDoor.. I LOve OutDoor grows, Its my fav, but , Sometimes, OutDoor pics, dont always look Great, like indoor does.

Great Job Ken.. You got PB dialed in bro...

....And, Ive grown HUndreds of PUrple Berry plants over the years, and I've NEVER seen a variegated leaf in The PB genes... Never, Not Once. Looks like your girl/wife found a rarity...

Ken, I'm sure you already have heard, but, I just dropped PB BX2, and, As of Right now, I do NOT have any plans of working the line any further... I'll keep The Mom, and of course lots of seeds, just incase I want to use its color down the road... I have lots of Purple Berry generations in seed form.. Even seeds from VERY early on, at the begining of the BBI/PB project.

..... So, I read something about Purple Berry pollin, By all means man, Help yourself, to make as many Purple Berry BX2 F2's as you want, to give out or whatever.. Obviousley, You Dont need my permission, but you Do have my blessings..
Thanks Canna! The BX i did didnt work:( the lower branch i chose didnt develop...no seeds:mad:

I put some of that Purple pollen on Alien's Ewok and Rock candy and got some seeds though :)

My wife is gonna be taking more photos of these as she trims..

.Might be Photo contest winner buds! :D ;)

Here are a couple smaller almost dry nugs (super hard and dense!!)
Purplebuds

Latest posts

Top Bottom