Ken Grand daddy Purp seeds?

• Thread starter Dr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

Real gdp is one of my favs and i was just sad to not get one in my pack .... cant control males and I understand hermis happen.... but i have ran two dif strains from ken and yea the bud is pretty good but not the gdp that i was looking for.... The real one and both were hermi "prone"

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Ran some Bay11, Bay Dream, and something else I cant remember. Was disappointed with all three. Bay11 was very leafy and not the yeilder it claimed. The Dream was nice but when the goal was to get a Blue Dream to yield more I think they missed the mark. The third I tried from GDP I could not remember what it was so I thought I would search for it on the GDP website. Unfortunately I couldn't find it but did see that Bay11 is being listed as coming soon in 2011. Oh yay!

T

TrichPharmer

I didn't know where to put this thread..

I was wondering if any of you guys know something about this.. cause what I knew was that the real GDP was a clone only strain, but..
I went last year to Seattle Hemp fest, by the way it was awesome but I only managed to score some bud my last day there.. I must say that I was so stoned when I crossed through customs that I'm impress I didn't have any problem haha
Well back to the issue.. when I was there I run into Ken Estes himself and he was selling GDP seeds. I asked no questions and bought the seeds cause was one of the best strain I tried in BC so I as willing to try the seeds.

I'm far from growing anything right know... but I was hoping you can give me some info about this seeds

View attachment 208781 View attachment 208782View attachment 208787

Thanks
I didn't know where to put this thread..

I was wondering if any of you guys know something about this.. cause what I knew was that the real GDP was a clone only strain, but..
I went last year to Seattle Hemp fest, by the way it was awesome but I only managed to score some bud my last day there.. I must say that I was so stoned when I crossed through customs that I'm impress I didn't have any problem haha
Well back to the issue.. when I was there I run into Ken Estes himself and he was selling GDP seeds. I asked no questions and bought the seeds cause was one of the best strain I tried in BC so I as willing to try the seeds.

I'm far from growing anything right know... but I was hoping you can give me some info about this seeds

View attachment 208781 View attachment 208782View attachment 208787

Thanks

Ken Estes is a lying turd. GDP is a clone only strain from California the original pheno of which you used to see in the San Francisco Bay Area particularly Oakland, CA had some of the truest cuts I've ever seen. Ken Estes is just someone who is price gouging people for a seed that is not even close to the real GDP. He's just cashing out and is a commercial cultivator who tried to make himself sound like an integral part of the medical scene by claiming he invented GDP. GDP that I got clone only was from a dispensary that carried Oaksterdams Cuts called Blue Sky Cafe. Blue Sky Cafe was shut down by feds and that cut of mine had gone by the wayside due to legal issues in my life/needing to dispose of cannabis mothers sadly.

Blue Sky Cafe was in Oakland the only place I'd ever seen authentic GDP. I also was able to get real GDP from Oakland/SF Bay growers prior to "legalization" in CA and all of its ill affects on the medical community.

Btw heads up to anyone in a medical state.. don't ever pass the legalization bill it has regulated cannabis and restricted it's use as well as increased taxation and prosecution of those who can't afford permits. Legalization is more regulation medical laws where superior here in CA it kept the laws aligned with needs of people with health issues not aligned to the law makers and tax collectors..

That's my two cents and I was an authentic GDP producer for over a decade in the state that has been the forefront of cannabis for the last 50-70 yrs, what would I know..

Latest posts

Top Bottom