Ken Grand daddy Purp seeds?

• Thread starter Dr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NW_GDP_REP

Oh definitely, I will try and get some readout for us all to look at. I know Kens GDP (clone) has tested mid teens to 20's depending on grower. The Kens Kush has been upwards of 19% that I have personally seen.

N

NW_GDP_REP

I believe I will have ALL the literature for that soon. We work with BudGenius for all of our testing needs, and I'm waiting on all the cards to come to me. Once I recieve even the email with any of the info, I'll post it here.
Me saying %'s or numbers doesn't mean much as I'm the rep, but I have seen samples of GDP from 12-20% THC
Kens Kush up to 19% on the one sample I saw, so that's all I know for now.

jtrey

jtrey

Has any one ran the bay 11? i cant decide if i want to pop em yet?

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Has any one ran the bay 11? i cant decide if i want to pop em yet?
Brother, I have run them and yes I do recomend them very much I got four different geno's out of one pack and have seen consistently a high percentage of fems reported as was the case for me. Currently my favorite wake and bake A+ meds. Peace Brother, DrB

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Brother, I have run them and yes I do recomend them very much I got four different geno's out of one pack and have seen consistently a high percentage of fems reported as was the case for me. Currently my favorite wake and bake A+ meds. Peace Brother, DrB
I got a pack of the Bay 11 from the tude haven't poped them yet, to busy poping Alien's Gear, but I did pop the Original GDP nice ass strain to have in the line up...:p

N

NW_GDP_REP

Nothing since April and that's probably my fault, but anyone have any updates, questions, concerns?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

still waitin for that info like above.... and the info on the acutal lineage of your GDP you sell.

jtrey

jtrey

popped 5 of the gdps a while back slow starters.... out of the 3 that made it to the flower room so far one male one harmi and one female but its only week 3 so still time to herm... :( got 5 bay 11s showing first leaves and 2 gdps that are going into the flower room this week keeping my fingers crossed...

N

NW_GDP_REP

still waitin for that info like above.... and the info on the acutal lineage of your GDP you sell.

The "ACTUAL" lineage of our GDP? The genetics have been listed and repeatedly posted. GDP clone only x GDP male bagseed...

Here's the test results I have access to:
Kens Phantom (not phantom cookies)
thc- 20.27%
cbd- 0.37%
cbn-0.09%

Kens GDP
thc- 19.18%
cbd- 0.49%
cbn- <0.05%

Kens Kush
thc- 20.68%
cbd- 0.33%
cbn- 0.07%

BAY 11
thc- 18.09%
cbd- 0.31%
cbn- <0.05%

Hope that helps. As I get more, I will for sure post the results.

MediK8

MediK8

The "ACTUAL" lineage of our GDP? The genetics have been listed and repeatedly posted. GDP clone only x GDP male bagseed...

Here's the test results I have access to:
Kens Phantom (not phantom cookies)
thc- 20.27%
cbd- 0.37%
cbn-0.09%

Kens GDP
thc- 19.18%
cbd- 0.49%
cbn- <0.05%

Kens Kush
thc- 20.68%
cbd- 0.33%
cbn- 0.07%

BAY 11
thc- 18.09%
cbd- 0.31%
cbn- <0.05%

Hope that helps. As I get more, I will for sure post the results.

I just got my GDP seeds in the mail today. I have been running the same strains for a year now while I dialed in my nutrients, lighting, co2, etc etc. I've watched my strains change, get bigger and stinkier, they have improved and treated me well but now I am super excited to try some new gens!!
I live in the U P of Michigan now but lived and grew in SLO California for a couple years before here.
While living in CA I smoked a lot of herb.. I had a good chunk of money at the time and was able to shop every dispensary and caregiver I could find for the best top-shelf herbs. Looking back at all the medicine I smoked it has always been "hands down GDP"! I can't really explain it to my friends or put it into words how it is just a solid and fun weed that is pretty and smells cool... like I said I can't put it into words, so I ordered the seeds.. can't wait! (for the record I also ordered the Jack Herrar simply because I have never been able to find a good bag of it to smoke.. just samples or crummy grows)
Thank You for the info, yooper grower

MediK8

MediK8

and, I'm going to summer fest this weekend in Milwaukee WI and can't wait to wear my new Grand Daddy Purp T-Shirt!

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

I have been interested in GDP since it graced the pages of HT. I love growing..... The product seems to be an added bonus. I will be trying them, at sometime....

E

ezell gaines

running kens kush and gdp got them blessed from ken himself

E

ezell gaines

ken told me personally good friend drop room temps to 60 degrees for purple to show up and show out

Top Bottom