Kendo’s dating advice for the relationship challenged.

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

I would encourage guys to ask themselves WHY are they going to such lengths to pursue women? Our hormones lead us around and we don't even realize it. I'm on a long sabbatical from relationships and honestly it is wonderful. Nothing in life is free especially a good time.

Distractions

Mom does not approve
Disapproving

Last edited:
Kendo

Kendo

yes there will be females who enjoy the onion sandwich armpit smell as much as you do.
Reminds me of a funny story.
I was Shroomin balls at reggae on the river dancin to Ziggy Marley when this short haired cutie started buzzin around my hive. She saddles up in front of me and starts grinding on me. Whoo hoo. She lifted her arms up to start really dancing and BAMM!!!!! The smell of 100 funky onions jumped out of her hairy pits and slapped me in nostrils like a mac truck. Fuck me running! I was SOOOO Fucking shroomed out I literally ran away before I blew the technicolor yawn.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
The step after hygiene is "balls". I can get a date with most any single woman on the planet because I have the balls to approach them. I'm nothing special so if I can do it so can you. After you get the date it's up to you and your personality as far as getting a second date but I promise if your not repulsive to look at, you can get a first date with most of the girls out there if you just ask them. I suggest always shooting for the stars. Don't assume because this girl looks like a super model she's outta your league. I'm telling you she will go out with you at least once. If you want a second date you should be yourself, humor helps if it's in you and last but not least talk about her and her life until she insists on talking about you. The worst thing you can do is talk about yourself. Make her important.

Good luck and always date outside your league :)

PS you not only need the balls... but you should wash them as well.

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I lol at this thread! :woot: good stuff guys!
I would encourage guys to ask themselves WHY are they going to such lengths to pursue women? Our hormones lead us around and we don't even realize it. I'm on a long sabbatical from relationships and honestly it is wonderful. Nothing in life is free especially a good time.
I had lots of girlfriends in highschool and lots highschool girls after that..
As they got older, they didnt want me to surf or fish or party anymore..
I was single from age 30 to age 40.It was awesome for a while, fishing, surfing,smoking meth drinkin beer, being my own boss (after work).
Then I started to get lonely, living on a sailboat all by myself..
And I started chating on line with folks in the ebay cafe...lol...I ended up meeting my wife on that message board
Been with her for 13 years now :)

Being single is Great, when your young ..
But I didnt want to grow old alone... :)

Last edited:
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

I would encourage you to get laid.

LOL. j/k fractal

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Kendo ROTR is THE BEST!!!!

Back in the day I went every year and was always first one running with my tarp to get beachfront property. Heard they brought it back last year... tempting..

Kendo

Kendo

Hey Kendo ROTR is THE BEST!!!!

Back in the day I went every year and was always first one running with my tarp to get beachfront property. Heard they brought it back last year... tempting..

I am going next year, had plans for 2013 but had to postpone. Been volunteering for last 6 of reggae and plan on doing parking again next year. I am gonna start sending emails in March.
So many badass adventures at ROTR. I became a human being at ROTR

fractal

fractal

I would encourage you to get laid.

LOL. j/k fractal

That's the thing I've gotten my fill, definitely not lacking in numbers or variety I'm just OVER IT. Not even gonna say how long I've been celibate but a long, long time.

Although my last gf completely ruined my life, I mean scorched earth style, one thing I am grateful for is she turned me off to women completely. (I know what you're thinking, brainwashed sheeple that DOESN'T mean a person wants to switch teams)Every single one will try to change you. When they realize they can't change you they turn up the bitch-level to 11 and it becomes a battle of wills.

Women are permanent children who have the right to vote. They like shiny things, drama, and crying to get attention. I realized the reason women exist is so men can learn if they are capable of having children. If you can handle a woman's shit, you can handle raising children.

Sex is a trap. It forms emotional bonds you might not want to exist, and it creates babies. Show me a woman who actually is cool with no strings attached sex and I'll show you a skank who has railed 400 guys. I don't kid myself anymore - sex really is only for procreation. You want recreation, do drugs for fuck's sake!

Despite all this and to temper some of the hate I'm gonna get for saying the above, I am open to the idea that maybe, just maybe somewhere out there is a woman who defies all of my ideas of what women are. It will be like getting hit by lightning after winning the lottery but stranger things have happened. For now I'm just glad I can focus on rebuilding my life without getting involved in someone else's baggage. That's my path right now.

HAHAHA just remembered I didn't even start on American women. . . WOW there is a whole other rant. Suffice to say if I ever get the urge to seek a life companion it sure as hell will not be in America. Or with anyone who has ever had a facebook profile, or uses a smartphone.

Amber

Amber

I am going to have to say that indeed smell is the thing you want to go for. There is nothing more attractive to me than a good smelling man. Smells of all sorts really when I found my keeper he was the guy that walked into the room smelling like he hit 20 skunks on the way over.

Kendo

Kendo

I love this but really this entire thread is based upon the fact that really all women do this.

Hi Amber, strong huggz. Great to have a woman's opinion in this. Please do not take my opinion as inclusive to you.
I have dated a lot of women in my life, first hand experience from one extreme to the other. In regards to all woman doing this. An emphatic NO! and a rolling nonononononononononono.
Base nature drives the bus and lets be real here, from infancy girls are taught to be base manipulative.
This is one of the areas I have an in-depth knowledge of..... More often than not women will try to force a change on their mate, mostly by whining, nagging, crying or pitching a fit, as they have been taught to do. Many think it is ok to emasculate in order to achieve their goals of molding the perfect man.

An extreme example in the instance of my in-laws. My sister in-law is a manipulative , control freak. She has emasculated my wifes brother to the level of eunuch. After him being totally beaten into submission the sister in-law complains that he is not enough of a manly man now. Needs to be more assertive. WTH!!

Mentally beaten, threatened and manipulated are how I have seen a great many of my brothers lose their spark.

It is a lucky man who finds a strong woman

Of course MANY men are WAY worse at the control thing, but, that's not the discussion.

Kendo

Kendo

I am going to have to say that indeed smell is the thing you want to go for. There is nothing more attractive to me than a good smelling man. Smells of all sorts really when I found my keeper he was the guy that walked into the room smelling like he hit 20 skunks on the way over.
A pocket full of dank.

Top Bottom