Kendo’s dating advice for the relationship challenged.

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

@fractal- I feel ya minus the celibacy part.

1 celibate male in the herd simply means, more babes for the rest of us.

That confidence not only keeps who you are with happy, but strangely makes other chicks want ya more too. lol.

This is covered later in the lesson plan; see *charismatic is as Charismatic does

Last edited:
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Was there ever any trauma of a sexual nature in your early teens?
Rather not go there. It did contribute to me feelings on sexuality without a doubt. My ex also abused me sexually she would roofie me or something similar and let her nasty wiccan coven come over and do whatever they wanted to me. Double whammy. If I had done that to her I'd be in jail for 30 years.

Sorry it happened without your approval but I've been hunting backpages for just that kind of interaction....
Sex and drugs with FOUR badass witches!

Kendo

Kendo

ha. that one was more like a reverse pickup line just to see if she cared.
Ya! reverse pickup lines suck even worse
those kinda lines say........

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Sorry it happened without your approval but I've been hunting backpages for just that kind of interaction....
Sex and drugs with FOUR badass witches!
Yea kinda would like it without the roofie thou for memory purposes and I was not gonna touch that statement but did back out of a few comments last night about it ...

@true grit - good post

ready for a new lesson @Kendo

fractal

fractal

@fractal- I feel ya minus the celibacy part. ha. Ive been with many a lady, only serious with some and found in most relationships no matter how good/or bad they may be they just really aren't practical to being my most functional. Most are detrimental to my mental health and everyday function. Recently ive gotten into a more serious (in my eyes) relationship, with a young lady who is pretty much defying the lady odds... but even so ive come so far to the point of being comfortable single and knowing how my life changes with women in it- that even without any issues its tough to imagine anything super serious. As you stated tho- I do see myself with children, though in long term im not sure i see myself with a wife or anyone permanent.

Need companionship? Find better friends. Don't feed off of someone just to feel better about yourself. In most instances someone is going to need the other more in a relationship. I had a rough time mentally several years back, and while working with a therapist realized that the lady in my life was unnecessary stress that was preventing me from dealing with other things in my life. For the next several years I never pursued anything very seriously or anything that was stressful with a woman and learned to be comfortable in my own presence. Yes i still hooked up with chicks, but those relationships are far different than a companion. And recreational wise- fractal is right too- try some psychedelics and let your mind open up a bit and you quit relying on the social norm to get by.

Its funny because many of my close friends are in pretty serious relationships. So lately they have been hella encouraging me to settle down some because i "actually found a good one". I laugh, and one reason i think its going well is because i don't need a relationship and don't try for anything long term. Enjoying whats in the moment without relying on someone is key. That confidence not only keeps who you are with happy, but strangely makes other chicks want ya more too. lol.

True that! Too many people think that they need to find someone else to "complete" them. That will turn into a vampiric relationship in a hurry. You need to have yourself figured out the best you can before intruding on someone else's life. Also ignoring little things that pop up and are HUGE red flags, but letting your hormones override the notion that something ain't right. I had a great example of that one time that I won't get into but it would have saved me 3 years of a bad relationship, and another 3 years til now where I am still paying the price for it. That's SIX YEARS, almost 20% of my LIFE that I threw away just from one bad decision that was easily acted on.

But I'm getting better! I have an ex I dated 10 years ago, known her since high school. I was on facebook only 6 months total but we hooked up again on FB and started talking. I thought I still had feelings for her and told her that. She was cool with it, we kept talking and still do. However, I am getting nasty, nasty bad feelings about it. I mean full blown "close the hatches! dive, dive dive!" feelings about her. So while I am staying friendly, I no longer have the urge to pursue a relationship or anything.

Guys listen to your brain not your Advanced Nutrients(tm) kiddy poker. Women too, you can be infatuated with someone like nobody's business but don't rely on romantic notions of a perfect relationship.

Kendo

Kendo

I'd agree, but once you get past initial intro stage- if you are just shooting for sex- getting the point saves time and energy and works better than most folks think.

But if I could show you how to instantly put a woman's mind on sex...With you...without one single line, or even a word... would you buy that for $1

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
BOYS BOYS BOYS , buy yourself a white long sleeve shirt.. ironed nice and crisp.. roll up sleeves slightly .. A pair of TIGHTASS worn jeans .. hair long enough to just touch the collar ( for her fingers to pull on.. or ponytail ) a belt would be cool ( as for her imagination of unbelting it with her teeth ) any shoes as long as polished even converse will do... Walking sex machine right there.. goatee is helpful or foo man shoo something about those long mustaches... whoa... now ya got me all HOT.. boyish smile helpful. and a sparkle in your eye.. .( no wandering eyes while shes around ..lets her know what kind of man she doesnt want.) MY WISH LIST M;)adam M ..................... while I am dreaming tattoo's up the neck and the reason for rolled up sleeve is the tats on the arm... ok think i a done... Pic's anyone?

Last edited:
Amber

Amber

BOYS BOYS BOYS , buy yourself a white long sleeve shirt.. ironed nice and crisp.. roll up sleeves slightly .. A pair of TIGHTASS worn jeans .. hair long enough to just touch the collar ( for her fingers to pull on.. or ponytail ) a belt would be cool ( as for her imagination of unbelting it with her teeth ) any shoes as long as polished even converse will do... Walking sex machine right there.. goatee is helpful or foo man shoo something about those long mustaches... whoa... now ya got me all HOT.. boyish smile helpful. and a sparkle in your eye.. .( no wandering eyes while shes around ..lets her know what kind of man she doesnt want.) MY WISH LIST M;)adam M ..................... while I am dreaming tattoo's up the neck and the reason for rolled up sleeve is the tats on the arm... ok think i a done... Pic's anyone?
I know I love visual stimulation ;)

true grit

true grit

And thats why i grew my hair out!! Lol. You'd be surprised at how much longer hair changes the situation with the ladies. did fine before with all that (minus tight ass jeans) but simply growing my hair out again always changes the ball game.

Things guys dont mind that ladies enjoy: top of the list is longer healthy hair.

I swear, and I tell girls this too, its a subconscious desire for women/femininity that makes girls love long hair. Whether they admit it or not.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@Kendo what lesson do we cover manicured nails and tattoo's and yes I do manicure my nails , thou time only allows me to do it myself, but a clean manly hand with out the I worked in the garage all day or i (transplanted my plants ) and couldn't get the dirt out from under my long ass finger nails is not gonna get you any ladies ..... bahahaha , and cut them bushy eye brows once in awhile along with the nose hair ... a great thread for being high

@Medusa kinda like this ..

fractal

fractal

Facebook is just like high school, all over again and I hated it ! Nothing but people posting their baby pictures that nobody cares about, newly born-again christians who go wayyyy too far with the preaching and people who add you and then never want to talk.

Besides that it is just a data-mining operation I wanted no part of.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It's getting deep in here.

The real truth is, you can be happy in a relationship, or single.

You can also be miserable.

It's all about how you feeeeeeeel. If you let yourself feel a certain way, life will start to move in that same certain way. Having a good woman that loves you and would do anything for you, that is faithful, and that you know will love you even when you are old and you don't have long hair anymore @truegrit.... is epic.

AAAANNNNnnd... Being single and confident, not having to worry about someone else, and being able to do ANYTHING you want... is also epic.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I met the girl of my dreams because of the pot i was selling.... after dating for a small time, i mentioned to her that i grew the pot that she loved so much... then all of the sudden i was married with 2 kids... fucking crazy right?
Lesson to be learned - "if the boats taking on water, just take off your pants"
-Leo DiCapprio - Titanic

Top Bottom