Kendo’s dating advice for the relationship challenged.

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
10 years is a long time to have a girlfriend @motiv303 !
Im not really the marrying or kids type. Marriage maybe though
And @motiv303 when you went to the parking lot for that shower, did you remember the diet coke? :woot:
Lmao, dammit, i knew i forgot something. Maybe id've gotten the saranade from guy #2 if had though.......ugh :s

Last edited:
M

mrsgreenbuds

On another note, those of you enjoying @Kendo insightful tips and tricks might want to have a read of the book
The Game. The end result doesn't have to be the one/multiple night stand, but the techniques work and could help those guys out there that need a strategy. :) :) :) :)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Game-Penetrating-Society-Artists/dp/0060554738

Edited by: Seamaiden
Reason: Missed in the first sweep, interest of fairness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

ONE LIFE. .ONE LOVE PEOPLE. ..Life's too short to DANCE WITH FAT CHICKS. . OR ARGUE WITH FOLKS YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE BRASS (OR ASS) TO MEET IN PERSON! ! One life one Love folks!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I did forget to say last night, Great thread @Kendo the first several pages had me rollin, and lots of good advice to boot. Cheers!
Motiv

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok i cleaned up the shit storm....any comments not needed or people making personal stabs at each other will get deleted. If your offended I deleted a comment I'm sorry but that's the way shit had to be to keep this thread on top.
If you don't agree with what people say that's fine but come at people with respect and don't make shit so damn personal. If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread then just stay out of it and don't post.....:)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
@Skunkmasterflex FYI you can call someone an asshole and be respectful, if two peoples opinions differ to the point of escalation i dont think that constitutes deletion.... i mean what is this a forum for expecting mothers or people that crop herb? and this is a lounge, we should be free to speak as our opinions desire.... if someone gets butthurt about something said about them there are message services, they can act like a man and work it out with them or not act like a bitch and cry if someone disagrees....

shame opinions cant be handled here.... unless it was the OP's request to delete those.... no moderation necessary unless your droppin N bombs and super dumb shit. everything i read had to do with the thread title regardless if people agree or not.

ya'll promote downy and need to stop, shit aint soft and cuddly.
Normally I wouldn't even respond because this just adds to the clogging of this thread...
1. This is the farm, we state our opinions here but with respect. That doesn't make us expecting mothers, it does make this site better then the others.
2. I deleted posts because of complaints and things were getting to personal and off general topic, those comments should have been through PM
3. You havnt made one post in this thread till it was to come at me for cleaning it up.... so why didn't you just PM me if you have a problem

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
ONE LIFE. .ONE LOVE PEOPLE. ..Life's too short to DANCE WITH FAT CHICKS. . OR ARGUE WITH FOLKS YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE BRASS (OR ASS) TO MEET IN PERSON! ! One life one Love folks!
:( Coulda been a good response except for that. Can we not do that or go there please? Some are fat, some are thin, don't you prefer the happy to the sad over appearances? Hugs from a big fat chick are AWESOME! :D

I'd hate to have to lock this thread, but I do see that SMF had to do a qualified metric shit ton of cleaning up. I view this thread as something light-hearted and meant to both stimulate conversation and help people get to know each other, a la motiv's story, et alia. What was removed generally would have led to more unfriendly arguments, hurt feelings that carry over into other grow-related threads and so on.

I've got a box of happy pillz. Anyone want some, just hit me up.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
:( Coulda been a good response except for that. Can we not do that or go there please? Some are fat, some are thin, don't you prefer the happy to the sad over appearances? Hugs from a big fat chick are AWESOME! :D

I'd hate to have to lock this thread, but I do see that SMF had to do a qualified metric shit ton of cleaning up. I view this thread as something light-hearted and meant to both stimulate conversation and help people get to know each other, a la motiv's story, et alia. What was removed generally would have led to more unfriendly arguments, hurt feelings that carry over into other grow-related threads and so on.

Bigger chick's need love too! Amen! Lol

Everyone has there personal preference on the way they want there ideal partner to look. Shit I used to love girls with smaller little round butts. Like you could grab a whole cheek with one hand. As iv got older I like my ladies to have something to them. It's funny how as you age your looks towards the opposite sex change a lot. Female friends of mine used to go after looks and excitement in there men. Now most tell me a reliable guy who's got his head straight is more important.
For me looks were everything. I only dated and hooked up with girls that were insanely hot. I could block out a personality completely. Now I like my ladies to stand for something. Have substance, be independent somewhat and when they talk to sound like thoughts happened in there head before they opened there mouth to talk. How a girl looks no matter what a guy says will always be important somewhat so I won't even lie....but at my age the personality and intelligence are just as important.

frebo

frebo

How about some more Boz Skaggs?

I told my wonderful wife early on in our relationship that if she got fat I was gone. 40 years later we are still happily married and she is not the trim thing I married.

I see there is a dating service called "farmers only .com". How about a " THC FARMER. COM"?

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

NOOO Mrs Sea lol just a reference from my gpops who married and stayed married to my granny (who was 6ft 2 250ish) . HE always used this analogy to set you straight. Plus i adore my plush girls!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Right on, Gamr. :)
How about some more Boz Skaggs?
How about a doobie to go with that?

I hid the fact that I toked to my head from Dave for... gosh, I wanna say for at least 3-4mos. Then it turned out that the guy who doesn't get high wanted me to grow my own. Funny how life works out, ain't it? After closing in on 10yrs together now we're FINALLY talking about fish. F'real.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Can you explain to me why you left her post that was mostly directed at me ? That is a shit storm post .
I'm going to assume that he missed it, and so I have waved (or is it waived?) my Magic Wand, given to me by the Lord of the Land, logic, and changed her post so that it is not directed at you. I hope this is acceptable to everyone, because I felt even her suggesting that if this thread causes anxiety that the decision to walk away would be a good one. However, I do see what you meant, and so have removed it. The rest of the post is both fine in my opinion and quite pertinent to the thread, especially given my wont to wander.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bump-a-lump for @JON DIFOOL !! I want to know that you've seen this before I go about cleaning it back up, please.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
K, well, I don't know about YOU @Skunkmasterflex -- but I'm ready to clean up the rest of the doo doo and let the thread commence as it will. I think it's harmless fun and actually fairly canna-related, considering all the SINGLE MALE GROWERS I've known. :p

Ya know, when you look at that real fast it looks like single male flowers. Just sayin'.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
in a dating thread arent people gonna be taking personal stabs at each other ?
I don't see why that would or should be the case. It's one thing to rib someone, it's another to attack them. SMF was trying to maintain a friendly vibe, and given that was the one thing the site administrator here asked me to do, that's what I'm going to do.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:) its the constant biased cleanups that don't work for me . If this was a grow thread i would have not posted so much random shit but dating threads are supposed to be fun so i had some fun :chicken:

kendo reminds me alot of my dad and yes i have lots of issues with him and how he treats woman and uses ganja and money to impress them :eek: but im not gonna waste anymore time talking about that here .
Fair enough, but SMF *did* in fact miss that post, probably because he was scrolling through quickly and reading those that caught his eye. I know it happens to me as well.

I hope he doesn't mind, but I'm gonna let folks know that my husband and I have had an opportunity to meet @Kendo -- I don't think he means ill, though I am well familiar with how challenging he can be, and again, both he and my husband will acknowledge that. At the end of the day, we're able to walk away friends.

We all have issues with various family members. I have issues with my father, but I've learned to detect when my reactions are based on that and try to carry my own baggage, ya dig? :)

S

SaturnGreed

I think confidence is the one thing that drastically helps in a relationship. Too bad Im not that confident in myself.

Top Bottom