Kendo’s dating advice for the relationship challenged.

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I had a crush on this girl in Humboldt I was going to school with. But she was so beautiful it was like intimidating kind of beautiful. Tall, blonde, great body, her name was Airianne. . . LOL get it? Aryan? As in perfect blond blue eyed woman? Had a dream a few years ago where she was in it and embraced me and it felt soooo perfect, the most perfect timeless loving feeling I ever felt in waking life or in a dream. I didn't want it to end. I wish I could go back in time and ask her out, she probably would have but I never did and probably won't see her again.

Kendo

Kendo

It's getting deep in here.

The real truth is, you can be happy in a relationship, or single.

You can also be miserable.

It's all about how you feeeeeeeel. If you let yourself feel a certain way, life will start to move in that same certain way.

That is a HOME RUN my friend, lets get real deep with it now.

We create our own universe and yes, MANY create one to be miserable in. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen my friends choose the exact same type of caustic female over and over again.
What Fractal implied about Facebook, women, relationships, attachment is evidence of how his subconscious keeps himself in his comfort zone.

Our subconscious is the driver of the conscious bus. It uses subversive tactics and emotion to keep us comfortable.
Simple observation reveals that Brother Fractal has become very attached to his negative feelings, creating a personal universe of negative emotion, a negatively charged comfort zone.
His subconscious has become the keeper of the negative emotion and will work tirelessly to keep him in his Comfort zone by reinforcing the negative aspects that drive home this comfort zone bus.

When faced with opposing positive direction, the subconscious goes to work. The more positive the direction, the harder the subconscious works to bring us back to our zone. Have you ever noticed how upset many persons get when faced with irrefutable evidence contrary to their core beliefs.. Kick, scream and mount an illogical argument and when that does not work the evidence presenter is labeled Idiot, asshole, dumbfuck in order to outright discount the irrefutable. YEP, YEP, subconscious tomfoolery.

If I had a coupe of hours I could get more in depth on the subject of The creative subconscious but...
Affirmations and visualizations are the tools I have used my whole life to circumvent the creative subconscious.

Kendo

Kendo

I had a crush on this girl in Humboldt I was going to school with. But she was so beautiful it was like intimidating kind of beautiful. Tall, blonde, great body, her name was Airianne. . . LOL get it? Aryan? As in perfect blond blue eyed woman? Had a dream a few years ago where she was in it and embraced me and it felt soooo perfect, the most perfect timeless loving feeling I ever felt in waking life or in a dream. I didn't want it to end. I wish I could go back in time and ask her out, she probably would have but I never did and probably won't see her again.

FRACTAL!!!!!!!!!
Use that dream as a tool. That should be the feeling at the forefront of your psyche, not the witch-bang.
Try this.... when you start to feel that emotion sucking feeling...STOP THAT SHIT
Instantly Replay the feeling of the most perfect timeless loving feeling I ever felt in waking life or in a dream. FEEEEEEEEEEL IT! let it wash over you to the point of tears. Do not stop until the emotion sucking has stopped.

It is not Airianne you seek, it is the emotion. Do not fixate on the female, fixate on the emotion. Until you recreate your universe from negative emotion to positive you will continue to be lonely and depressed.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And thats why i grew my hair out!! Lol. You'd be surprised at how much longer hair changes the situation with the ladies. did fine before with all that (minus tight ass jeans) but simply growing my hair out again always changes the ball game.

Things guys dont mind that ladies enjoy: top of the list is longer healthy hair.

I swear, and I tell girls this too, its a subconscious desire for women/femininity that makes girls love long hair. Whether they admit it or not.
Hmm... I consider the question more along the lines of Sampson and Delilah. Sampson's strength (including sexual) was *in* his hair. Hair has been a symbol for many, MANY things over the years. Interesting how this mass of tangles on the tops of our heads can mean so much for us monkeys.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
There is a town not so far from me that I sometimes visit for various reasons. Now and then I've been known to don a wig especially when its cold out. Now, when I show up to town and order a coffee or do some shopping without long hair- just looking kinda straight-laced, I'll get almost no interaction or even looked at like I don't belong(inner monologue maybe). But when I show up wearing a long hair under a hat, can't keep people from talking to you. Its a weird world where the same boring ass dude gets treated like he special because his appearance has changed..

PB

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
It's getting deep in here.

The real truth is, you can be happy in a relationship, or single.

You can also be miserable.

It's all about how you feeeeeeeel. If you let yourself feel a certain way, life will start to move in that same certain way. Having a good woman that loves you and would do anything for you, that is faithful, and that you know will love you even when you are old and you don't have long hair anymore @truegrit.... is epic.

AAAANNNNnnd... Being single and confident, not having to worry about someone else, and being able to do ANYTHING you want... is also epic.

Right on... you will be miserable fighting if there not into your garden ( it is a full time job) so looking for someone that enjoys that will bring solace in your relationship... you never no when that one will appear... I have been in the beauty biz for 30 + yrs ..trust me hairs a big thing for your attitude and confidence,,even if you have none ...nothing sexier than a bald headed man.. get a little sun on it.. though.. clean hair is a must !!!! M

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Right on... you will be miserable fighting if there not into your garden ( it is a full time job) so looking for someone that enjoys that will bring solace in your relationship... you never no when that one will appear... I have been in the beauty biz for 30 + yrs ..trust me hairs a big thing for your attitude and confidence,,even if you have none ...nothing sexier than a bald headed man.. get a little sun on it.. though.. clean hair is a must !!!! M

Well, I have long hair so I can't relate to being bald, but most men will eventually be bald/balding... so relying on long hair is a bad idea. Got to find the confidence without the hair. It's confidence that matters most. It is what makes people look at you/want to talk to you.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Men--embrace your chest hair, mkay? One of my kids shaves his chest, girls have told him they don't like hairy chests. I tell him something's wrong with those girls.
40 something and shave my chest , kinda bad looking like a big hairy bear in the summer .... jmho plus don't wanna cover all that ink with hair ......lol

Kendo

Kendo

Short hair or long the only difference was the type of woman that was attracted to me. My personal belief is the way you carry yourself AND...the THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES has the most impact I have had many woman tell me to stop staring into their soul or that I look right through there protective walls..

The eyes have it for me personally. I dated a couple of strippers back in the day . They told me that the way I looked intently into their eyes and not their vag when they were dancing for me was what attracted them.

Me and Ruben circa 1976 High school stud and me..LOL!
Denim vest pants and hat, clean, cologne and ready
Me and Ruben 1976

Kendo and Ruben circa 1978 THE DYNAMIC DUO of mac
Shark skin suit, wide collar shirt, medium length hair.

Me and Ruben 1978

Kendo circa 1988 Wedding guest.
Silk shirt, freeballin, draped with jewelry.
Thirsty females hoverin like gnats and I was with my soon to be fiance.
Ken copy

What is the commonality between all these pictures?
Coke Bottle glasses and big fuckin ears.

BTW, I have known Ruben since 1964, we are still friends to this day.

Last edited:
fractal

fractal

FRACTAL!!!!!!!!!
Use that dream as a tool. That should be the feeling at the forefront of your psyche, not the witch-bang.
Try this.... when you start to feel that emotion sucking feeling...STOP THAT SHIT
Instantly Replay the feeling of the most perfect timeless loving feeling I ever felt in waking life or in a dream. FEEEEEEEEEEL IT! let it wash over you to the point of tears. Do not stop until the emotion sucking has stopped.

It is not Airianne you seek, it is the emotion. Do not fixate on the female, fixate on the emotion. Until you recreate your universe from negative emotion to positive you will continue to be lonely and depressed.

Yea I know it's not about the girl really. . . By the way thanks for calling me out ya jerk (sarcasm) as I try my best but I DARE YOU to go somewhere, say maybe bumfuck Arkansas and stay there 3 years all alone by yourself after a woman burns your life to the ground just for kicks. . . Take away your garden, take away your buds (green sticky ones, and friends)Tell me how you are able to keep a smiley face on 24/7!

I'm trying but there ain't no tools to help me out of this, it's gonna take a superman style awakening of my most powerful inner abilities to overcome this one. But I did meet someone yesterday who saw how much it is still holding me back and referred me to a therapist who specializes in cases like mine. They told me "that's not your shit, that's someone else's shit that they tried to make yours." So I'm pursuing that help and hopefully it allows me to overcome.

Sorry if I drop too much negativity here but I try my best, I love the plant and besides my family the plant is the only thing I truly love right now.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yea I know it's not about the girl really. . . By the way thanks for calling me out ya jerk (sarcasm) as I try my best but I DARE YOU to go somewhere, say maybe bumfuck Arkansas and stay there 3 years all alone by yourself after a woman burns your life to the ground just for kicks. . . Take away your garden, take away your buds (green sticky ones, and friends)Tell me how you are able to keep a smiley face on 24/7!

I'm trying but there ain't no tools to help me out of this, it's gonna take a superman style awakening of my most powerful inner abilities to overcome this one. But I did meet someone yesterday who saw how much it is still holding me back and referred me to a therapist who specializes in cases like mine. They told me "that's not your shit, that's someone else's shit that they tried to make yours." So I'm pursuing that help and hopefully it allows me to overcome.

Sorry if I drop too much negativity here but I try my best, I love the plant and besides my family the plant is the only thing I truly love right now.
On a serious note , I truly hope you find some inner piece , I am not gonna give you advice as I am not in your skin but will wish you the best after this statement you seem to be heading in the right direction

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Short hair, long hair, bald...Had it all. I prefer my hair long, but since I've taken up a strict regimen of health, fitness, exercise, I'm kinda digging the "wash and wear" low maintenance aspect of having short hair...
Long
Bald
Short

fractal

fractal

seen more then a few girls get jealouse of plants getting more attention then them, hard to balance plants and relationships.

Hahaha this is funny. I broke up with the ex because of her disdain for my growing, it was fine when I was making stacks of cash but once we had to move a couple times, my flow got all fucked up, she started not liking it. It came down to her or the plants and I chose the plants. And told her so. That would explain why she wanted me dead so badly!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Men--embrace your chest hair, mkay? One of my kids shaves his chest, girls have told him they don't like hairy chests. I tell him something's wrong with those girls.

Agree Sea .chest hair is sexing.. but used to do full body waxing ..and waxing a mans chest was quite a turn on..So won't turn either down.. I think perhaps I might take waxing back up .. The whole salon stops and the women mouths gasp when they would strip there shirts off for me .. Memories !!! LOL SEA imagine F15 fighter pilot ,,,

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks boys for all the pic's ...keep em coming.... looks are not everything it's how u treat me is the most important...

Canappa

Canappa

20 reasons why marriages fail..By Gerald Rogers. This is real talk from a man...

1) Never stop courting. Never stop dating. NEVER EVER take that woman for granted. When you asked her to marry you, you promised to be that man that would OWN HER HEART and to fiercely protect it. This is the most important and sacred treasure you will ever be entrusted with. SHE CHOSE YOU. Never forget that, and NEVER GET LAZY in your love.

2) PROTECT YOUR OWN HEART. Just as you committed to being the protector of her heart, you must guard your own with the same vigilance. Love yourself fully, love the world openly, but there is a special place in your heart where no one must enter except for your wife. Keep that space always ready to receive her and invite her in, and refuse to let anyone or anything else enter there.

3) FALL IN LOVE OVER and OVER and OVER again. You will constantly change. You’re not the same people you were when you got married, and in five years you will not be the same person you are today. Change will come, and in that you have to re-choose each other everyday. SHE DOESN’T HAVE TO STAY WITH YOU, and if you don’t take care of her heart, she may give that heart to someone else or seal you out completely, and you may never be able to get it back. Always fight to win her love just as you did when you were courting her.

4) ALWAYS SEE THE BEST in her. Focus only on what you love. What you focus on will expand. If you focus on what bugs you, all you will see is reasons to be bugged. If you focus on what you love, you can’t help but be consumed by love. Focus to the point where you can no longer see anything but love, and you know without a doubt that you are the luckiest man on earth to be have this woman as your wife.

5) IT’S NOT YOUR JOB TO CHANGE OR FIX HER… your job is to love her as she is with no expectation of her ever changing. And if she changes, love what she becomes, whether it’s what you wanted or not.

6) TAKE FULL ACCOUNTABILITY for your own emotions: It’s not your wife’s job to make you happy, and she CAN’T make you sad. You are responsible for finding your own happiness, and through that your joy will spill over into your relationship and your love.

7) NEVER BLAME your wife If YOU get frustrated or angry at her, it is only because it is triggering something inside of YOU. They are YOUR emotions, and your responsibility. When you feel those feelings take time to get present and to look within and understand what it is inside of YOU that is asking to be healed. You were attracted to this woman because she was the person best suited to trigger all of your childhood wounds in the most painful way so that you could heal them… when you heal yourself, you will no longer be triggered by her, and you will wonder why you ever were.

Allow your woman to JUST BE. When she’s sad or upset, it’s not your job to fix it, it’s your job to HOLD HER and let her know it’s ok. Let her know that you hear her, and that she’s important and that you are that pillar on which she can always lean. The feminine spirit is about change and emotion and like a storm her emotions will roll in and out, and as you remain strong and unjudging she will trust you and open her soul to you… DON’T RUN-AWAY WHEN SHE’S UPSET. Stand present and strong and let her know you aren’t going anywhere. Listen to what she is really saying behind the words and emotion.

9) BE SILLY… don’t take yourself so damn seriously. Laugh. And make her laugh. Laughter makes everything else easier.

10) FILL HER SOUL EVERYDAY… learn her love languages and the specific ways that she feels important and validated and CHERISHED. Ask her to create a list of 10 THINGS that make her feel loved and memorize those things and make it a priority everyday to make her feel like a queen.

11) BE PRESENT. Give her not only your time, but your focus, your attention and your soul. Do whatever it takes to clear your head so that when you are with her you are fully WITH HER. Treat her as you would your most valuable client. She is.

12) BE WILLING TO TAKE HER SEXUALLY, to carry her away in the power of your masculine presence, to consume her and devour her with your strength, and to penetrate her to the deepest levels of her soul. Let her melt into her feminine softness as she knows she can trust you fully.

13) DON’T BE AN IDIOT…. And don’t be afraid of being one either. You will make mistakes and so will she. Try not to make too big of mistakes, and learn from the ones you do make. You’re not supposed to be perfect, just try to not be too stupid.

14) GIVE HER SPACE… The woman is so good at giving and giving, and sometimes she will need to be reminded to take time to nurture herself. Sometimes she will need to fly from your branches to go and find what feeds her soul, and if you give her that space she will come back with new songs to sing…. (okay, getting a little too poetic here, but you get the point. Tell her to take time for herself, ESPECIALLY after you have kids. She needs that space to renew and get re-centered, and to find herself after she gets lost in serving you, the kids and the world.)

15) BE VULNERABLE… you don’t have to have it all together. Be willing to share your fears and feelings, and quick to acknowledge your mistakes.

16) BE FULLY TRANSPARENT. If you want to have trust you must be willing to share EVERYTHING… Especially those things you don’t want to share. It takes courage to fully love, to fully open your heart and let her in when you don't know i she will like what she finds... Part of that courage is allowing her to love you completely, your darkness as well as your light. DROP THE MASK… If you feel like you need to wear a mask around her, and show up perfect all the time, you will never experience the full dimension of what love can be.

17) NEVER STOP GROWING TOGETHER… The stagnant pond breeds malaria, the flowing stream is always fresh and cool. Atrophy is the natural process when you stop working a muscle, just as it is if you stop working on your relationship. Find common goals, dreams and visions to work towards.

18) DON’T WORRY ABOUT MONEY. Money is a game, find ways to work together as a team to win it. It never helps when teammates fight. Figure out ways to leverage both persons strength to win.

19) FORGIVE IMMEDIATELY and focus on the future rather than carrying weight from the past. Don’t let your history hold you hostage. Holding onto past mistakes that either you or she makes, is like a heavy anchor to your marriage and will hold you back. FORGIVENESS IS FREEDOM. Cut the anchor loose and always choose love.

20) ALWAYS CHOOSE LOVE. ALWAYS CHOOSE LOVE. ALWAYS CHOOSE LOVE. In the end, this is the only advice you need. If this is the guiding principle through which all your choices is governed, there is nothing that will threaten the happiness of your marriage. Love will always endure.

Top Bottom