KES5480's Test Grow: Electric Larry Land

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

whats up kes? looks like some real yeilders there! very nice brotha! peacentreez 420
hey 420lldaze thanks for stoppin bye. Yes these were heavy yeilders and they were grown in soil with fox farm nutes.
Now just imagin me takin 3 cuts off each female i had(3) so i got 9 clones in coco as we speak. Plus I will be using House and Gardens coco a&b and the rest of the line up. The coco girls are gonna be even better yeilders Im sure. Oh yeah they will be goin into a 5 or 7 gallon nursery pots. Needless to say I will have lots of ELL top shelf medicine in the future. So fuckin LemONY that stench and the taste actually carried thru...it taste like it smells.
Very Dense VERY large buds. eVEN THE VERY LOWEST BUD SITE ON THESE PLANTS HAD BIG NUGS. Very nice crystal production thruought flowering.
Lemon Skunk leaning pheno will stretch 2-3x

Lemon Larry OG very little stretch if any 1x

I LOVE THIS STRAIN AND IT IS A KEEPER FO Sho:cool0019:

Peace
Kes :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance

K

kes5480

very impressive looks sooo good
congrats
super stoney?

Very good smoke from wat i got from a tiny tester bud.........def a happy smoke, gave me that instant smile, tasted great and a nice almost hazey high. a very very faint hazeyness. it does taste like lemons...more like a lemon zest.....or like a peppery lemon if that makes sense. Nice daytime smoke but i could tell if u over indulge u will go night night...lol

Proper smoke report and dry nug pics when ready

KeS:winking0067:

T

tattoojim

Very good smoke from wat i got from a tiny tester bud.........def a happy smoke, gave me that instant smile, tasted great and a nice almost hazey high. a very very faint hazeyness. it does taste like lemons...more like a lemon zest.....or like a peppery lemon if that makes sense. Nice daytime smoke but i could tell if u over indulge u will go night night...lol

Proper smoke report and dry nug pics when ready

KeS:winking0067:

looks fantastic bro...my mouth tryd to water but i just smoked a couple bowls lol

K

kes5480

Yup this Electric Larry Land strain was by far my biggest yeilder in the garden.
Those girls were in 3.5gallon pots of soil and i pulled aprox. 4 oz's of all top shelf bud off each plant..no flarf and i did not trim ANYTHING off these girls cuz wen i test i let em grow all natural, no training or prunning. Some of the lower buds look like the size of most plants cola's. LOL

All in all I am very happy with this strain and I would definatly recomend any grower that wants a super easy strain to grow that will basically take any nute regiment u throw at it. Super low leaf to calyx ratio makes it a breeze to trim, and the leaf and trim i did get made some tastey Iso Hash. This strain is straight LEMONS...smell , taste, EVERYTHING about this strain kicks ass....hit me up wit any questions
Thank you CannaVenture for choosing me to test ur gear. Im a CannaVenture fan 4life now...lol:banana1sv6:
smoke report and dry nug shots to come...........................

S

skullz5480

Brotha kes5480 where did u go? Last time we talked u said u wer gonna be a Cannaventure tester. Dude these ELL's look so good. U got skillz bro. Improving w every new grow. I hope to run into u at the zon or cc forum or dank house forum. Anyways i kno u loved it here at the farm so i was blown away to see u banned.

SKULLZ

kes54800

kes54800

wat up tattoo...
just want ya ll to kno i recieved a bunch of gear from cannaventure and will be ripping into that care package very soon...gonna be poppin some girl scout cookies x arcata trainwreck and some LA Affie x Fire og bx2 and some more ELL and maybe some purkle berry or LA Affie x Chemdog D garlic pheno or much much more. Im so thankfull to cannaventure for remembering me and this test grow. I want to continue to work with cannaventure and grow his fuckin awesome strains!!!;)

more to come..kes

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
wat up tattoo...
just want ya ll to kno i recieved a bunch of gear from cannaventure and will be ripping into that care package very soon...gonna be poppin some girl scout cookies x arcata trainwreck and some LA Affie x Fire og bx2 and some more ELL and maybe some purkle berry or LA Affie x Chemdog D garlic pheno or much much more. Im so thankfull to cannaventure for remembering me and this test grow. I want to continue to work with cannaventure and grow his fuckin awesome strains!!!;)

more to come..kes

What up Kes5.5k .... Glad you digging it bro....

Electric Larry Land beat my expectations, in almost every way... The "Las Vegas Lemon Skunk" clone, will always have a spot in my rooms... ELL has alot of positive things going for it... The open structure helps to develop fat nugs on the lower part of the plant.. Its one of the best plant structures Ive ever seen.. That trait is Directly from The Mom, LV Lemon Skunk clone.

Im planning to releasing another ELL line, that leans more to the OG side.. Both the OG dom pheno and the LVLS pheno are both Keepers... Both nice yielders..lemoney..all that...

So, an OG Dom Electric Larry Land will be ready in the next CVS Drop... ELL(og dom) x (GSC x Fire)...To break it down more.. I used an Electric Larry Land OG dom pheno, and hit a nice "Flaming Cookies" male..."Flaming Cookies" is GSC x Fire OG BX that CVS released in the Mid-Summer Drop, a few months ago..... I will continue to release The Original Electric Larry Land recipe, just want to add some OG genes for the OG lovers...

Next CVS drop will be after the New Year, in Early 2013.. The CVS Drop coming up, Will not have alot of Limited Edition hybrids like the last 2 CVS drops have.. It will be a Fewer number of hybrids/strains etc, But there will be a larger amount of packs available of each line...

Next CVS Drop after New Year, Early 2013....
GS Cookie BX (Using GSC clone and a Cookie dom "GSC x Fire" male)
LA Affie clone BX (LA Affie clone and a male "LA Affie x Chem Garlic")
PUrkle Berry BX (Urkle dom PUrkle Berry back to Urkle clone)
Electric Larry Land (OG Pheno) x "Flaming Cookies" (GSC x FIRE)
Chem DeLope 2.0
Plus a couple others.....

I really want to give away some "Elite" type FREEBIES for this upcoming drop.. Im COnsidering giving away "Chameleon Kush" Freebies.... Maybe even a GSC Hybrid..Something! I want the freebie to be worthy of buying....and it will be.. Trust me fellas.. You guys will LOVE it...

Kes.. Do your thing bro...The first ELL run was perfect...How you gonna follow that up?

kes54800

kes54800

Ill follow it up with watever u want me 2test...lol;) something good for MS. My roomate has ms and i wanna grow a good strain for him. Any thoughts? Heavy indicas i think are good for mS.
KES

kes54800

kes54800

Hey bro. All good in the hood. Been growing some more cv gear. Ran some la affie x fire og and some gsc x arcata trainwreck.
KeS

kes54800

kes54800

Where the fucks all the pics I took and downloaded

last account before I was banned had over 2000 pictures....where are they?

kds710

kds710

This plant is a monster! Two of Kes's Electric Larry Land keepers he got from tester packs from cannaventure. Last run of clones grown by me, ive always loved this bud

kes54800

kes54800

those are good recent pics bro. but I had a sick test grow posted here before from my first grow spot;)in the basement...remember.lol anyways they were all lost when the farm switched servers or something....sucks but life goes on. Good job on those bad Larry's:D
KeS

kds710

kds710

those are good recent pics bro. but I had a sick test grow posted here before from my first grow spot;)in the basement...remember.lol anyways they were all lost when the farm switched servers or something....sucks but life goes on. Good job on those bad Larry's:D
KeS
Trimmin her up right now, real easy. Awesome leaf to bud ratio. Had this bitch in veg so long i cant remember exactly but i topped her atleast twice and holy shit what a difference, this is atleast a 5 or 6 ounce plant compared to the less than 90 grams this same pheno yielded last time i shit u not

Latest posts

Top Bottom