• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
What up Kes.. Hows it going man?

Hope all is great on your end man.. Looking forward to seeing some ELL pics....

From all of the grow journals of the ELL I have seen, The Lemon Skunk Mom really shines through...Lemon Lemon!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Kes, just saw yoru question man.. Yeah The lemon Skunk has Big leaves, but not wide like a full on Indie dom plant..The LS leaves are more like a hybrid in veg and once they hit 12/12 they will get even skinnier.... Rub the stems, you should be getting a strong lemon/lemon cleaner smell... It will really come out once you get a month into flower...Great smell...Great taste.... Great day time high... All that jazz....

K

kes5480

Ok Farmers here's a quick update for ya'll intrested in this AWESOME strain called Electric Larry Land. I consider myself very lucky in the pheno's i have. Plants #1 &4 are definatley Lemon Skunk dominant and my ELL #5 is Lemon Larry OG dominant. These pics were taken 12 days into flower(not 12/12).
I apologize for the pics...these plants got very big very fast and i cant be taking them out from under the light and bringing em in a dif room for good pics.... they are just 2 big to do that now, but i will make up for it when these girls finish...i will have good pics then.
So for now i got these pics that give u a good idea for now.
ELL #1
PC180195.JPG
PC180194.JPG

ELL #4
PC180198.JPG
PC180199.JPG

ELL #5
PC180200.JPG
PC180201.JPG

Like i stated before these pics were taken 12 days into flower, and its only been a couple days since i took these pics and those cola's are filling in fast...alot bigger.
All 3 smell very similar, very lemony and sweet.
These 3 plants are in 3.5 gallon pots of Happy Frog Soil, Using the entire Fox Farm line up(including there new bennies). I have always been satisfied with FF. I have been using the House and Garden line up , and i love it for soil as well as coco(Soil A&B and Coco A&B...got em both lol. blah blah blah)

Thank you Again, CannaVenture!!! I couldnt be happier with this ELL test grow bro...Im so glad i got 4clones of each plant...in coco for next round.:) Man I am so eager to taste the finished product of these!!!!!!!!!!!

peace ya'll
KEs:bong2:

K

kes5480

i finally do an update and no one can comment on it????
haha idk why i care, but everyone has to agree its really nice when u get a ton of comments on ur thread........yes/no

ok
peace
KeS

K

kes5480

I flipped(started there 12/12) the ELLS Nov 29th. The plants didnt actually start flowering until 12-6-11 and those pics were taken on 12-18-11, so yeah Day 12 of Flower.
Thank you EVERYONE for checkin out my Test Grow for CannaVenture.
PEACE
kes

T

TreFarmer

Getting full!! Canna gear looks all too nice. Got some of their gear the other day and more coming!! Lucky man Kes!! This looks/sounds very nice!! Watch out 2012, I am dropping as much Canna gear as possible, PB Bx here I come!!
Keep it up Kes, great things!!

K

kes5480

Getting full!! Canna gear looks all too nice. Got some of their gear the other day and more coming!! Lucky man Kes!! This looks/sounds very nice!! Watch out 2012, I am dropping as much Canna gear as possible, PB Bx here I come!!
Keep it up Kes, great things!!

Thank You TreFarmer!!! Yea these ELL's are starting to fill in nicely. Im reeally loving this cross! They are even more full now, i swear these plants are growin so fast. These top colas are gonna be footballs!:party0044:
Plus i took 4 cuts off each plant and those are all in pure coco. I cant wait to do a full run of ELL in 5or7gallon pots of pure coco(i currently runnin 3.5gallon pots) and House and Garden nutes(used all fox farm this grow).
Anyways Im gonna try to get some better pics up 2nite.
Also TreFarmer congrats on Sub Rosa Seeds! And thank you for that care package, just made room for those testers lastnight, plus now they are ready to be paper towelled:mmm. No Sub Rosa Gardens helpdesk???? unless theres one now...but there wasnt the other day. So if not I will just put it in Grow Diaries section.
peace
Kes:bong2:

K

kes5480

Dude are these fuckin huge for 18days of flower??? I would say yes but i only been growin like 2yrs or so. here are pics I just took 5min ago.
Today they are 18days into flower( i flipd on 11-29, plants started to flower on 12-6)
IDK it just seems like they r big for day 18 of flower?

new pics
PC240245.JPG
PC240244.JPG
PC240243.JPG
PC240235.JPG
PC240234.JPG
PC240233.JPG
PC240232.JPG
PC240231.JPG
PC240230.JPG
PC240228.JPG
PC240229.JPG
PC240226.JPG
PC240227.JPG
PC240225.JPG
PC240223.JPG
PC240224.JPG
PC240222.JPG

tell me what u farmers think..i LOVE this strain so far and i plan on doing many grows of just ELL, these are gonna be HUGE producers and the smell is soooooooooooo lemony, kinda like a spicy lemon smell very sweet but with a hint of spicy zest of sumthin..i love it. I love the structure of this plant. I did not top the plants and honestly i would not recomend it unless space is an issue atleast the lemon skunk phenos get tall, my lemon larry og is normal height. Anyways the structure is great and open all the buds on the plant get light, there is not one "popcorn or flarf" buds on this plant, and i really didnt lollipop her just trimmed very little down bottom. I can wait to run these in 5 or 7 gallon pots with coco:confused0054: WOW i dream of that shit!!!
So yea these plants are in 3.5gallon pots of Happy Frog Soli and Im usiong Fox Farm products following there feeding schedule for the most part.
Very Very happy with this grow so far. I def gotta get more of these seeds!

Peace yall
KeS

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
What Up Kes.. WOW DUE! Yeah, For 18 days since the flip, Those are HUGE flowers man.. WOW...

The structure of my LEmon Skunk mom is one of teh best attributes she has, equal light all teh way down to the soil ....No larf at all...And, Very Lemoney...

You are doing a great job man..That is probably an under statement really..lol...

If you like The Electric Larry Land, Wait until you try Grapefruit D-Lite... IMO, That line is even better.. Just different...But both are very nice and I am Excited to release both lines... I will be entering the ELL into some Cups this year... Great taste, Great Yield...ELL literally is NOT lacking in any department....

Keep up the Great work Kes... You are Killing this grow man...

I gotta get yoyu some more gear to document... I have a few different lines in mind for you in teh future...

Thanks Kes, and to Everyone else that has been following this journal..

619ster

619ster

Sickness dude!!!! I can see that Lemon Skunk structure for sure, especially in those big leaves!!! Very good job Kes and CV!!!

K

kes5480

i must of messed up somwhere with my dates..theres no way this is only day 20 for these ELLS...wtf?????
just seems to good to be true...lol

devilrays

devilrays

count day 1 the 1st day ya flip. so those are almost 30 days in and still very impressive!! you have some nice phenos! im posting up new pics next week.

T

TreFarmer

Canna recommended I count days from first sign of flower so "you don't think I am lying about my times" is what I received in response to this subject.
In any case Kes, muy fuego!!
Happy Hollys
TreFarmer

K

kes5480

Canna recommended I count days from first sign of flower so "you don't think I am lying about my times" is what I received in response to this subject.
In any case Kes, muy fuego!!
Happy Hollys
TreFarmer
Yea tre farmer Canna told me the same. He said start counting the days wen it actualy starts to really flower and throwing ALOT of pistils. So that's wat im doin since Canna made this cross.
ok y'all
thanks for checkin out my grow.
Kes:party0044:

K

kes5480

Ok Farmers heres some pics of these incredible Electric Larry LandDay 22 of Flower!:confused0054:these plants are lovin the 1000watter:party0044:

random mixed pics of Electric Larry Land #'s 1,4 and 5
ENJOY:party0044:
***dont mind the yellowing out plant next to my ELL's lol its just a big buddha cheese finishing up, has like 7 days till chop...cheesey.:mmm ok heres the pics

PC280279.JPG
PC280278.JPG
PC280277.JPG
PC280276.JPG
PC280275.JPG
PC280274.JPG
PC280273.JPG
PC280272.JPG
PC2802711.JPG
PC280271.JPG
PC280270.JPG
PC280269.JPG
PC280268.JPG
PC280267.JPG
PC280266.JPG
PC280265.JPG
PC280264.JPG
PC2802631.JPG
PC280263.JPG
PC280261.JPG
PC280262.JPG
PC280260.JPG
PC280259.JPG
PC280258.JPG
PC280257.JPG

these pics were taken in my pitch black flower room...lol came out ok:bong2:

K

kes5480

Hey i need some help on identifying this plant. Lol i kno its gonna be a guessing game but im only asking for opinions so dont flame me. Just curious if any of u r growing a plant that looks similar. Thanks to all and Happy New Year!
KEs

P9080032.JPG

P9080038.JPG
P9080039.JPG
P9080044.JPG

th

peace:cool0041:[/QUOTE]

C

critical

yo kes! this larry grow is the bangers just like your critical sensi man! also i cant wait for my cheese to bud up i flipped em last night so a good 9 weeks yet but im exited now after seein your cheese bushs lurkin in the background, am i seein things or have the lower branchs overtook the top of the plants into big buds coz mine have done this also n i cant wait for em to fill in like the 1s im seein here, them larrys are big frosty monsters tho man! great lush bushs again man peace..

C

critical

o n sorry i got know idea what them last 2 bushes are but the 1 on the left looks real nice what does she smell like? leafs look famillier..

K

kes5480

Hey i need some help on identifying this plant. Lol i kno its gonna be a guessing game but im only asking for opinions so dont flame me. Just curious if any of u r growing a plant that looks similar. Thanks to all and Happy New Year!
KEs

P9080032.JPG

P9080038.JPG
P9080039.JPG
P9080044.JPG

th

peace:cool0041:[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom