Killer Chemdog(Killer Queen(AG13 x pineapple C99) x Chem D)

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
This is the infamous golden pheno, that's leaning towards Airborne's G13. This was found out of a few packs of Killer Chemdog. Killer Chemdog is Killer Queen(Airborne's G13 x pineapple C99) x Chemdog D..

Ya, this is serious serious smoke! Insane, huge unreal crystal heads & resign production, and a devastating heavy intense stone. This gem flowers into a golden rare gem and dries to a dark golden color. Heavy heavy heavy hitter! This gem is so special, seeds are being made to preserve this beauty for all time, it's all about strain preservation.. Pics do not due justice, sorry!

Strain: Killer Chemdog(Killer Queen(Airborne's G13 x pineapple C99) x Chemdog D).. G13 leaning pheno..

Method Smoked: Glass Bubbler

SMELL: Nutty, hashish, pineapples

TASTE: Nutty hashish with hints of pineapples

Harsh/smoothness: Average.. This herb just hits super super hard due to the insane large resign heads it produces. It is a very intense, lung expansive smoke. It hits hard on the head, behind the eyes and the body. Crippling effect on most..

Buzz: This has to be one of strongest smokes out there, but beautiful and elegant. The G13 in it will just leave you twisted, bent and fuk'd up. One toke and you are truly on your lean and I equate it to H. This sacred herb will leave you speechless, motionless, stunned, drooling, and just dumbfounded. It is overwhelming for many smokers at first. The stone is very blissful and euphoric, severe severe pain killer, but not a nasty heavy couch lock, more mind bending nasty-heavy, spaced out gone-throwed, just plain fuked up on the '64 Chevy level.

Many smokers have a tendency to vomit after smoking due to it's dizzying effect it can have. Or some will drop your bong bowl and break it from the massive bong rip they should not have taken. lol!! :hi I warned them of the sheer overwhelming power of this smoke. "Seasoned or experienced heads" have a hard time telling their asses from a hole in the ground after a bong rip of this gem.

:damnhippie:

Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 2
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 3
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 4
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 5
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 6
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 7
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 8
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 9
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 10
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 11
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 12
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 13
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 14
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 15
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 16
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 17
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 18
Killer chemdogkiller queenag13 x pineapple c99 x chem d 19
G

Genius Genetics

once again, truely killer herb man.

nice work keep it up dude

peace GG

true grit

true grit

Damn another winner there bro! It's been so long since I had a good one hitter quitter! Hopefully I can find something similar outta that killer queen...

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Them Dried nug shots are gorgeous......... They resemble my Elvis a bit..... Way to Grow brother tex!!!!!

C

CAPO

Damn, Tex your like the little energizer bunny..............KILLA!:cool0044:

green bastard

green bastard

he's got more strains than willy wonka has chocolate!...lol

T

toodank2smoke

very nice!!! have you tried makin some hash outta that? i think you could make some absolutely devastating hash with those trimmings!

L

LaoGrow

god id give my left testicle and a kidney for that cut... lol

winta

winta

wow very nice shots and smoke report! u got me wantin some :)

T

toodank2smoke

cross that shit with the real g-13 and see what u can get!!!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks most excellent tex>>I have a pack of these beans..
nice to see whats doing:passingjoint:

gtd

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for cleaning that up for us.. :damnhippie:

M

MASSES 420KING

those are some crystally nuggetts of goodness excellent job tex

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Really gorgeous nuggetry there Tex. I swear bro, your description of the smoke sounds just like the AG13 hybrid I used to run. Was AG13 cut x FigSkunk/98' Aloha WW male. The girl I kept leaned hard to the AG13 and was just a f*cking DEVASTATING rollercoaster ride. Sad, sad day when I lost the mother. That shit was LEGENDARY!

D

Dr Tweed

sup tex thats some killer lookin dank my friend killin it for sure

Darkplace

Darkplace

:sign0005:..as always Tex great lookin girls! i got a real nice c99 pheno from the couple i popped after a couple months cure sure is some tasty meds.

Top Bottom