Killer Chemdog(Killer Queen(AG13 x pineapple C99) x Chem D)

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Holy shit tex, that is probably the dankest of all the dank I've ever seen. Most dried shots dont do much for me usually but I had to throw one up as my background on the mac lol. GREAT job buddy.

S

StewieG

IS Airbournes G13 still around in cutting form? or is it just the Pacific G13?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not too sure if AG13 cutting is around, I would assume someone has it.. Seeds were purchased long time ago from R*z, we went thru a few pack to find a killer mom. I kept both the Chem pheno and Golden pheno, then eventually shit canned the Chem pheno.. It was damn good, but couldn't compare to the Golden.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dry shots of most recent seeded harvested buds from the Golden..

I pulled a good amount of beans from these buds. I made as many as I can with the last of KC male pollen from my friend. I only used the Golden pheno, so finding a keeper should be no problemo. :D

Here are a few shots from yesterday.. I'm going to be sending in some 5 pack freebies, and as I mentioned elsewhere maybe some $40 packs that will include 10 beans apiece. I still need to speak with Logic about all that, clean, dry and package.. It will still be several weeks.. I just got back into town and had finals all week!! :fighting0087:

IMG 0202
IMG 0218
IMG 0163
IMG 0168
IMG 0169
IMG 0175
IMG 0173
IMG 0182
IMG 0184
IMG 0190
IMG 0181
IMG 0156
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I want two packs straight away bro!!!! ahahah cant wait...Killer looking buds!

L

Loudblunts

lol oooo double viewing pleasure!!

gotta have those beans!!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahahah.. How's it goin' Loud!! Good to see ya!!!

L

Loudblunts

Not too bad bro'ham, cant complain...then again if we did...who would listen? LMAO

anywho...how you doing?

good to see you too!!

H

haze89

Ayyyy Tex, Ill grab as many packs as I can get my hands on homie, shit is SO dank. I already love the Chemdog D and a AG13 leaning plant with a little Chemdog D in it sounds like some real deal fire. Gotta love that cindy too though.

socalval

socalval

Omg tex ! So exactly how many phenos does the killer queen have ?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer queen, you should be able to find C99, ag13, and a mix. Killer queen kush, you should be able to find a hindu kush as well. That should be easy to find and weed out if ya don't want it. Have fun!

Z

zoeronerer

you can deff see the chemm and c99 in her ...cindy dose so well in crosses ..

nice jobbber................. t e x

smoke a bunch of that for me ..

aloha from puna

G

grenbone

Wow Tex. Incredible looking buds! I bet she smokes like a dream.

Top Bottom