Killer--larry-ogk

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Wassup evryone thought id share this killer Larry cut of mine with ya 34 dayz in she's a frost monster and packs on some friggn weight to really lovin this girl,right now she's smellin a lot like orange lemon citrus and diesel crazy funk shes got so many tops on her its insane,doin her out in the sunligt supplys root pots and they sit in there own plastic baskets that are elvated for drainage really diggn em at the moment any body else rockin these pots?she only in about 5 gallons of coco!
IMAG0533.jpg
IMAG0458.jpg
IMAG05341.jpg
IMAG04491.jpg
IMAG0538.jpg
IMAG0526.jpg

619ster

619ster

Wow! Nice infastructure ;)

I use Root Pots with coco as well. A 2 gallon can grow a BEAST!! Gotta love the coco!

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Fanfeckintastic Photography Sticky & some Brilliant lookin plants , I bet they'll taste wonderful . Please do keep us posted on yer progress ,,,

sticky icky

sticky icky

619ster thank you,yeah u don't need much to grow some monsters bro!--Thanks Venom she's from clone had her for a while just not in the rotation.--Supp IB thanks doggie well be puffin on her real soon!--what up Donnybrook thanks a lot bro ill be keepin ya posted for sho!

rawman

rawman

Can't say it enough.... Soon we will be having the biggest smoke session ever.... We need to take a piece of every strain we have and roll a giganto joint!

2DogWalker

Can't say it enough.... Soon we will be having the biggest smoke session ever.... We need to take a piece of every strain we have and roll a giganto joint!

That sounds like my kinda party!!!

Icky,

Shits lookin fiah over there, pushing my Chemdog's Sister real hard starting to pack long nugs of fire dude! Can't wait to try that Larry and the 91 looks unreal brotha....
Be at me dude! Whirlybird will be ready for the party, and maybe some WOG :)

Regards,
2DW

JAWS

JAWS

hey STICKY:hi
for-sure you got that girl shining big time and i love the smell description, been holding my LL for awhile now and need to get to them i guess...

is that multi BUDDING a usual growth pattern of the LL or did you do a MULTI toping on her, it would be nice if she did that with a single straight up toping..
really nice:banana1sv6:

S

snkrhd23

lookin killer sticky, hope im invited to that party. maybe me and 2 dog will carpool down there n smoke some fattys. peace brotha. cant wait to see that finish up.

Illmind

Illmind

was just in the mitten last weekend. some good smoke to be found at ok prices thx to mmj laws. used to be hella taxed for heirloom nugs. i like the progress. also lookin splendiferous as usual icky.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Looking great sticky... staying true to your name as always. Can't wait to see how this girl fills out!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Raw haha u know it bro let's get er done!--2 dawwgie thanks my man your crankin out some fire yourself bro wow let's get togetha soon!--yo jaws thank you brotha get to poppin those Shits I'm sure there's some gems to behold,I topped topped her twice and did a shitload of supercroppin and extensive stem pinching like always gotta get them auxins surging oh yeahhh! --yo tk thanks brotha your larrys are lookin dope as hell!--Snkrhd thanks my dawg oh u know it smoke sess in full affect!Yo Illmind thanks playa yeah there's some good smoke around if u know the right peeps hit me up nex time well get blazed and drink some brew!-Wonderinalice thank you broski I've been really enjoyin your killer threads man some fine work and tasty azz nugz!thanks a lot Goo stay tuned fellaz gonna post up some more soon!

2DogWalker

That shit is straight killen em homie, very nice work a picture of health and canopy managment!!!

Top Bottom