KILLERCHEF 4:20'S 2000 WATT COME BACK

• Thread starter KILLERCHEF420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hey thanks guys I appreciate it the only recipe I have is IBA all day I use root tech cloning gel and rapid rooters and I drop my T5 right on top of the dome I have almost 100% success rate every time in the dome I have a daisy cloner and I never even use it anymore I prefer the old school and I like the results anyway you guys rock take care and stay high my brothers

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

thick87

thick87

awesome garden :o

Blueberry YUMYUM was in my head when watching at your purp dried buds :)

Keep on the truly great work

Peace

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks man the Purple flowers were actually grown by my godfather but thanks for the compliment on the garden im trying to get to where he is that shits greenhouse too it trips me out how well some guys can grow hes been growing pot for 35 years though so he should be at least ok the funniest shit is how little time he actually spends in his garden he will even tell you he works about an hour a day with his son until harvest then its 100 hours for the harvest week ftw gotta put that work in at some point lmoa anyway stop by anytime and stay up homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What's cooking Chef? Here's some Lavender, neck and neck with your garden. Think she's a 10 weeker. Aroma is outrageous. Should get some purpling out of her as well. Congrats on the harvest. Things look exceptional. Be well.

outwest

LAVOIS sf

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking good brother I love me some lavender probably my favorite purple strain when its the right pheno and grown well thanks for the kind words too man the Apollo all ended up getting a nice fade im sure it will be super tasty and burn very clean white ash anyway I got 4 of those cannaventure jazzberyy jam X lavender seedlings and i think there all females so im hoping to have a purple strain soon too thanks for stopping by hope you you are doing well to my friend

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Whats up farmers I wanted to try and try and get a few good bud shots of the Apollo 11 I love this herb I may actually keep a whole plant this next run just to make dry sift and bubble with the finger hash is literally full melt I just blazed it and it blew my fucking mind some of the best hash ive ever smoked period I would love to make a ton of hash with this girl only bad thing is out of all theses plants there will be about a half O of trim lmao its funny wishing your plant had more leaf to trim ftw anyway I had root aphids and this round was far from perfect and the flowers still came out phenomenal this was pulled at day 51 of flower gotta say thanks to Bodhi for breeding this bab bitch and thanks again for the Goji OG theyre blowing up ill get some pics of those seedlings up soon mad respect brother I love your genetics and if you guys get a chance GET THESE BEANS anyway hope the rest of you guys like them Im getting a new camera soon too so the pics will get way better much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

101 2945
101 2910
101 2911
101 2912
101 2915
101 2916
101 2917
101 2918
101 2919
101 2920
101 2921
101 2922
101 2923
101 2925
101 2932
101 2934
101 2935
101 2939
101 2940
101 2941
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thank brother I appreciate it and to answer your question really im not usually a huge sativa fan just depending on the high though for Instance bluedream Ive had every way possible ins ,outs, hydro, soil, etc etc just like most people have its a popular strain but at this point I just pass on it its just not my cup of tea IMO its not strong enough meds for me im more in it for pain relief and sleep than a uppy high that last for 30 minutes anyway long story short the Apollo on the other hand actually has a little body to it enough for me to feel anyway and on top of that this shit dazes and trips me out depending on my mood the high will be different but no matter what it gets me high like really high like another galaxy LMAO other than that she has awesome smell, taste, bag appeal , and very quick flowering time so all in all very close to that Holy Grail for me at least lol thanks for stopping in and for the question much respect and happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

I haven't had the time to get any pics up in the last week got most of my trimming done I trimmed the whole room by myself it was a bitch but I rocked through I always try and do a nice job trimming this round i tried a new drying style and it ended up working out I had to stagger 2 plants a day each day till I ran through them anyway I only have 1 White left and im getting ready to pull that tomorrow bomb the room and clean the shit out of it and start again anywya heres the updates

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Top Bottom