KILLERCHEF 4:20'S 2000 WATT COME BACK

• Thread starter KILLERCHEF420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Heres some House of Funk Frost Hammer (Giesel X Snowlotus) seeds got 5 of 5 on these all said and done these were the biggest healthiest looking seeds and the fastest to germ and I had 100% success with them so they are winning the new seed battle so far hope the continue on as vigorous as they have so far

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

101 2771
101 2772
101 2773
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks Shady the root aphids kinda threw me a curve ball but things are going ok cant wait till this next run when im RA free haha the new tent runs like a dream though temps I keep at 76-78 humidity stays around 45-50% and theres like 66 watts per sq ft so I should have a decent yield and with out RA'S it will be even better im also pretty stoked to be pheno hunting again hoping for something insane I appreciate the kind words bro thanks for stopping in my friend

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

KC all is looking real good man. i also see we have similar taste when it comes to picking out strains, cant wait to see how those frost hammers turn out for you.

O

Organicyumyum

THANKS MITCHY YEAH ITS SOME BUBBLE I MADE AND ITS PRETTY KILL USED SOME GALLON BUBBLE BAGS AND DRIED FROZEN TRIM (NOT FRESH FROZEN) REALLY COLD WATER (I PUT IT IN THE FREEZER TILL IT GETS SLUSHY) 1/2 BIG ICE CUBES 1/2 CRUSHED ICE ADD HALF THE ICE THE TRIM THEN THE REST OF THE ICE ADD WATER ALMOST TO THE TOP OF ICE I STAY ABOUT A HALF INCH UNDER STIR WITH A BIG SPOON FOR TEN MINUTES NOT TO CRAZY THOUGH LET SIT FOR 5 MINUTES THEN I LIGHTLY TAP THE BUCKET WAIT 5 MORE AND TAP AGAIN PULL THE BAGS AN THEN I USE A GOOD SPRAY BOTLLE TO SPRAY THE BAGS OF DEBRE AFTER THEY DRAIN THEN I SCOOP IT OUT CHOP IT UP AND GIVE IT 2-3 DAYS TO DRY AND ILL RUN THAT SAM TRIM 1 MORE TIME THEN THIS STUFF I JUST PRESSED BY HAND THIS IS A MIXTURE OF THE 75 AND 90 BAGS NOT FULL MELT BUT DAMN NEAR IM JUST ABOUT TO REALLY GET INTO MAKING DRY SIFT I STOPPED SMOKING OIL AND HAVE JUST BEEN CONCENTRATING ON BUBBLE AND DRY SIFT LATELY IM GETTING ALRIGHT
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

just a heads up, you will get a better quality product if you use wet frozen trim. you wont end up getting as much, but it will be the best bubble you ever smoke. when you use dry trim you end up getting some of the leaf matter in with your hash.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks Catdaddy just keep popping in to see what comes of them they sounded like there should be some real jems thanks for giving the thread some love brother take care and happy growing brother

Hey Organicyumyum thanks for stopping by my thread and dropping some knowledge I actually make bubble both ways this particular time was giving some FIRE OG trim that had already been dried so I just ran with it Lmoa beggers cant be chosey haha anyway next time I have enough trim ill run a batch of fresh frozen and toss up some pics all in all im still not completely sold on fresh frozen ive done some runs that just didnt come out as good IMO as the same trim dried ? not sure why but sometimes its insane could have been the technique but im working on that all the time so we will have to see how the next few runs come out well thanks again for stopping by if we ever get the chance you will have to try some and let me know what you think hope life is good for you brother happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Heres some of the White also on Day 39 of 12/12 these will be going about 6o days total and I hope you guys can get a decent view im working on getting a new camera was thinking about the new go pro so we can take it on vacation and shit any suggestions guys let me know im looking for a good camera that also does decent video any help would be appreciated enjoy the pics farmers

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

101 2794
101 2797
101 2798
101 2799
101 2800
101 2804
101 2805
101 2806
101 2807
101 2808
101 2814
101 2816
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks Mitchy she does finish real fat and yeah its bodhi's stock I really like the smoke bro its flame it tastes literally like tropical fruit and pina collada with strong sheddar cheese/spicy incense finish out of the 5 seeds I got 4 excellent breeding worthy males and this 1 keeper lady also at 50-53 days shes usually around 10-15% amber triches and thats about as much as I like on my sativas so thats were I pull her its a very extraterrestrial looking when its finished and has mad bag appeal along with a strong high she even packs a little body to her so good all around meds especially for the day if you like sativas shes a winner for sure bro im sure youd grow her out even better than Ido lol thanks for the kind words brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yeah CHEF, everything looking fire as usual. Really interested in those jazzberry jam seeds that looks like a solid cross. Keep up the good work man. If you ever want to give out that teriyaki rib recipe let us know that sounds real FIRE. Peace homie MWD

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Damn MWD I just wrote a huge reply to you and laid down the whole recipe and went to post it and there was an error and it deleted it but ill write it up again in the next day or so as for the jazzberry cross it sounded bomb so just stay tuned for the girls blowing up and a bomb teriyaki rib recipe all coming soon right here on this thread lmao take care homie get that recipe up soon

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
just got caught up chef...killer thread bro :)...lots of good info in here..i been on the hunt for some fine screen, and the post about screen printing..was a big winner :D....and i seen that straped post in there to ;)...keep up the Killer grow Chef:D

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks tatoojim I try to put somethings of interest up besides just trying to get likes and my ego stroked although it is nice to have great growers like yourself and alot of these other cats to learn from and get a thumbs up from it does feel nice I like having a place to network, BS and learn and the farms it for me im glad you found some useful info and thanks for dropping in take care man

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

Thanks Mitchy she does finish real fat and yeah its bodhi's stock I really like the smoke bro its flame it tastes literally like tropical fruit and pina collada with strong sheddar cheese/spicy incense finish out of the 5 seeds I got 4 excellent breeding worthy males and this 1 keeper lady also at 50-53 days shes usually around 10-15% amber triches and thats about as much as I like on my sativas so thats were I pull her its a very extraterrestrial looking when its finished and has mad bag appeal along with a strong high she even packs a little body to her so good all around meds especially for the day if you like sativas shes a winner for sure bro im sure youd grow her out even better than Ido lol thanks for the kind words brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
damn i had a couple of chances to snag these but both times passed on them. you're making me wish i never did.
how long are you planning on vegging the frost hammers? i got a pack, been thinking about doubling up on them, and i just might pop some and join you if you don't mind.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah man if you do get the chance to grab a pack of the Apollo 11 I would recommend it I really want to pop the rest someday and see if I can find another keeper female or another male to breed me some more haha and im going to be vegging the frost hammer till I can sex most of them and get cuts ill be moving all the seedlings into my 600 watt room in cycles as theyre sexed starting with the jazzbery jam X lavender then probably around the same time the the Goji OG and Frost Hammer and hell yeah pop those mugs theyre sold out every where I looked so yeah lets blow them up mine were real fat and healthy looking seeds they are pretty much caught up with the Goji they had about a week from soaking on them so hell yeah lets do this

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Yeah bro its no problem at all I dont run no one elses show haha you run what ever strain you want on this forum I wouldnt see a reason that anyone should interject I dont know how many GSC threads there are lol anyway id like to have another grow of the same strain to compare to then I can know if im sucking it up lmoa how many are you popping man drop them asap mine are like a week in max

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Latest posts

Top Bottom