Killing pest with CO2

• Thread starter 5ecret 5quirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

Get on a schedule of routine spraying of organic preventives ... after you nuke them

Sinner D

Sinner D

I'm glad I checked in on this thread. Some great info you are all putting up. I'm currently fighting fungus gnats using Aza Max. So far it's cut the numbers considerably, but I'm gonna go looking for this Saf-T-Side, and look into creating a good preventative foliar feed/treatment schedule. It's about to get hot and humid here in MI, and I have a feeling growing over the summer (indoors) is going to be a whole lot different than in the colder months. Thanks again for all the great posts all.

Oh, and the CO2 idea, sounded strange to me from the start. It not only sounds uber expensive, but dreamed-up by some ambitious mind. But hey, if you feel that it's worth a shot, do it. If it's not a matter of $, what else do you have to lose?

shawnskush

shawnskush

I'm glad I checked in on this thread. Some great info you are all putting up. I'm currently fighting fungus gnats using Aza Max. So far it's cut the numbers considerably, but I'm gonna go looking for this Saf-T-Side, and look into creating a good preventative foliar feed/treatment schedule. It's about to get hot and humid here in MI, and I have a feeling growing over the summer (indoors) is going to be a whole lot different than in the colder months. Thanks again for all the great posts all.

Oh, and the CO2 idea, sounded strange to me from the start. It not only sounds uber expensive, but dreamed-up by some ambitious mind. But hey, if you feel that it's worth a shot, do it. If it's not a matter of $, what else do you have to lose?

i find putting a larger amount of perlite in the soil i put on the top 2 inches allows it to dry out before the plant needs more water which kills the gnat eggs Ive gotten rid of an infestation by simply doing this.

Top Bottom