KIMBO KUSH

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

how come nobody is buying this stuff?looking good mcfudge.money is tight rite now or I would.things always look realy good in your room.
RVD,
Fudge has some skills does he not? I love to see his work on Kimbo, Predator Pink and such. I like to see nice big plants. Loving the NW47 community feels a lot like the old hippie generation returned.
Love the Plant,
DrB

rvd

rvd

RVD,
Fudge has some skills does he not? I love to see his work on Kimbo, Predator Pink and such. I like to see nice big plants. Loving the NW47 community feels a lot like the old hippie generation returned.
Love the Plant,
DrB
he does a good job on everything his pink looked killer he makes me want everything he grows because he makes it look soooo good. nw47 is like home cookin

rollon

rollon

RVD,
Love the Plant,
DrB
DR Bud thanks for reminding me about thunderfudge's work on predator pink he killed it , nice colors. I just sanded the seedpack, ready to crack some beans.peace
Predater pink seedpack

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Dang ,,,, hows she taste?
Blackberry scones all the way.lol.she kicked a FEW girls out of the jungle for sure.next round I am running a 12 pack,which speaks highly,my last two 12 packs were ghostrider and fpog,so she's in good company.btw,my brother in law will be running a 15 pack of pink,so she's no slacker either.enjoy the sun!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I think I liked/commented on the same thread but another site .. But looking awesome fudge!

How long do you veg? And how many 1ks? You been pulling the lights back?

Keep um tree bro!!
thanks tril,8-9 wk veg from clone,pheno runs 49-56 depending on preference.all digital 600s.i just cut the lights back to 400w last night,added 4 400w mh to have a 3:1 red/blue ratio for the last 10-15 days.going from 83-84° down to about 78.i think I am day 44.if the flowers get any bigger I could be in trouble.will get a kimbo shot up for ya.its magic time!

jlr42024

jlr42024

Awesome work fudge! It's like I told ex that SF stud is something special indeed, improves just about anything it touches like a sick new version of A's TA stud. Not to forget about the Bberry strain you guys used it seems like a Bberry that's actually decent, good work!

Top Bottom