KIMBO KUSH

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
It's that blackerry kush in her making her all sexy like that, I never liked the smell or high of just straight up blackberry tho does the kimbo have a better high taste and smell then just straight up blackberry kush?
It's a fuller spectrum high than bbk,and the smell is no comparison.it has a fuller,enhanced berry smell with a sweet doughy finish.scones are what come to mind.

R

redlife215

O awesome thanks for the info, it is def a strain that caught my eye but like I said BBK hasn't been a strain I ever thought about running. I'mma def try to get my hands on em. Thanks again

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Has anyone noticed how slow Kimbo grows in veg? I started 2 packs of kimbo and 2 packs of grease monkey and all the grease monkey are already in flowering tent and all of the kimbo are only 1ft tall at best at 2.5 months since popping.
Nothing was done different from the grease monkey and the same methods were used to grow 1000's of strains over the past 25 yrs and the kimbo has to be the slowest growing plant I've ever worked with. Just wondering if anyone has seen this with kimbo. I can't imagine 20 kimbo could all be runts but maybe.

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

I've got two kimbos that went wild in.my grow. Stretched like crazy. 4' tall now...NOT what I'd call slow growing...lol Started as 6" clones, 2 week veg, just starting week 5 of 12/12 (4th week of flower??)
A diamond OG and a Corleone kush didn't hardly stretch at all under the same lighting...
Just hung more light so hopefully they'll fill out a bit.

IMG 20200211 061948351
Top Bottom