Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

great work
Thank you so much for lending your energy. I appreciate it very much.

I feel I can share this with you, specifically, but maybe others would like to chime in?

I just so happened to leave water in buckets under the benches (They fit perfectly) over a week ago. I hadn't thought anything of it. I didn't have to water/flush or anything yesterday, they were quite happy. I've noticed in the mornings when they wake up, there are perfectly formed condensation drops around the edges of the leaves.

Someone else in another thread (maybe this one, I have no idea, @Kaizen was that you?) said that cannabis breathes from the bottom of the leaves (holds their respiratory system so to speak). As humans, we do a gas/liquid exchange type of reaction to get what we need from o2. Are the moisture droplets because they are getting additional moisture from the shallow buckets left underneath? If so, does this make it an optimal way to "water" plants as long as humidity is also optimal?

I know, I am odd. :)

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok , hold onto youf hat , i have a suggestion ,
And if it works.... you can fondly remember me and all the others who commented along the way , or maybe just everyone else , and i'll be that one mistake .....

KLight03

KLight03

Ok , hold onto youf hat , i have a suggestion ,
And if it works.... you can fondly remember me and all the others who commented along the way , or maybe just everyone else , and i'll be that one mistake .....
Okay. I'm pretty patient.

dire wolf

dire wolf

😂😂
Here we go...
You have skills , thats for sure , so i've heard over and over again , experienced growers saying , damn ! I wish , if i could have only.....

Had that plant , you know , i loved that plant, it was one of my first , never quite got one like it again,

Or you hear on the forums, oh man , whatever happened to that classic skunk , that strawberry diesel , that bubblegum....

So , what im suggesting , is you jump to the inevitable next skill level , and let your sssd grow just a pinch more and cut some clones off her ...

Learn to clone now , just before your first flower

That way you wont be in the regret club, and you can get all excited about a new skill....

😥 dont tell me , you already thought of that ....

KLight03

KLight03

😂😂
Here we go...
You have skills , thats for sure , so i've heard over and over again , experienced growers saying , damn ! I wish , if i could have only.....

Had that plant , you know , i loved that plant, it was one of my first , never quite got one like it again,

Or you hear on the forums, oh man , whatever happened to that classic skunk , that strawberry diesel , that bubblegum....

So , what im suggesting , is you jump to the inevitable next skill level , and let your sssd grow just a pinch more and cut some clones off her ...

Learn to clone now , just before your first flower

That way you wont be in the regret club, and you can get all excited about a new skill....

😥 dont tell me , you already thought of that ....
Well, I never did get around to sprouting the other seeds, so I'm down for learning a new skill and sprouting the others. If you haven't noticed, I take pieces of advice that I think make sense. So, tell me what to do, others will chime in, they might brush up against you, it will be okay. What I found is if I'm solid in my belief, I don't have to explain to anyone because it won't matter to me. Understand?

Thank you for your compliment to me. I do appreciate it. :) That being said, lead on. I'd like to learn more. I ask your patience of me if I also take advice from others, too. Lead on, Brother.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Always a nice response from you , thank you

I just have this feeling that a lot of people start their first grow , and dont see the present , they look way ahead , like imagining harvest day , what are they going to do next , which great seeds to aquire for the next or next years grow....

A lot of people just buying feminized seeds or buying clones and believing in someone else's story ,
I think it takes courage and obviously more time , to start with natural non feminized seeds , the other seeds that you have now , the sssd , they will not be the same as the one you are growing now, im sure youve heard of phenotypes, so each seed might have a slightly different characteristics , and as the seeds were recommended for a specific medical condition , it would be sad if you lost the plant that heals you...

I know we are all offering different opinions and points of view , but i"ll bet 100% no one will disagree with my cloning idea....

Wait till you get some strong side branching, you can pull a few clones from there , and it wont affect your yield , and you can do it soon,

I might be off site for a week or 2 , so please feel comfortable getting cloning advise from anybody else, if you go that route,

Wouldnt be the end of the world if you decided not to clone,

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

I just have this feeling that a lot of people start their first grow , and dont see the present , they look way ahead , like imagining harvest day , what are they going to do next , which great seeds to aquire for the next or next years grow....

A lot of people just buying feminized seeds or buying clones and believing in someone else's story ,
I think it takes courage and obviously more time , to start with natural non feminized seeds , the other seeds that you have now , the sssd , they will not be the same as the one you are growing now, im sure youve heard of phenotypes, so each seed might have a slightly different characteristics , and as the seeds were recommended for a specific medical condition , it would be sad if you lost the plant that heals you...

I know we are all offering different opinions and points of view , but i"ll bet 100% no one will disagree with my cloning idea....

Wait till you get some strong side branching, you can pull a few clones from there , and it wont affect your yield , and you can do it soon,

I might be off site for a week or 2 , so please feel comfortable getting cloning advise from anybody else, if you go that route,

I'm open to the idea of a community effort and your taking the lead on this because it's sound advice that you have learned for yourself. There's a difference in that, if someone is willing to slow down enough, so I agree. The magic is in between the toes, so to speak. I've always been that one. I guess that's why I was really fucking good at what I did, and why it was unappreciated by my own sex, no matter affiliation. I have never been afraid to be different.

All I ask is that I don't hurt my plant on purpose. I understand learning. My first code patient didn't make it either, nor did the next six or even ten, so, let's do it. :)

dire wolf

dire wolf

Haa , your funny 👍
We aint gonna hurt your plants !
Good night

P.S, we might have to prescribe LST , low stress training also
Get ready !

Actually , im not going to recommend lst but watch a youtube video about it , if you want to see " hurt the plant "

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

Haa , your funny 👍
We aint gonna hurt your plants !
Good night

P.S, we might have to prescribe LST , low stress training also
Get ready !

Actually , im not going to recommend lst but watch a youtube video about it , if you want to see " hurt the plant "
You are leaving a mixed message, Sir. Transmit the appropriate one, please.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Oh , sometimes after midnight i tend to babble a bit,
The good night part means, im going to sleep
And we can continue the " cloning " story in the next few days...

And the lst low stress training comment was my attempt at humor because you said " all i ask is that i dont hurt my plant "

The act of lst is to squish the stems and bruise them , the result is more vigorous plant growth, so some folks dont do it , it feels like your hurting the plant...

And the haa your funny , is my reaction to you saying dont hurt the plant.....
Like...of course, we would never hurt the plant,

Sometime my logic and sense of humor is a little peculiar....bear with me..

dire wolf

dire wolf

I'm open to the idea of a community effort and your taking the lead on this because it's sound advice that you have learned for yourself. There's a difference in that, if someone is willing to slow down enough, so I agree. The magic is in between the toes, so to speak. I've always been that one. I guess that's why I was really fucking good at what I did, and why it was unappreciated by my own sex, no matter affiliation. I have never been afraid to be different.

All I ask is that I don't hurt my plant on purpose. I understand learning. My first code patient didn't make it either, nor did the next six or even ten, so, let's do it. :)
And everything you said here was understood and i well respect your thoughts....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Oldschool will have her doing it I'm Sure.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

you and Oldman hit it off... that's Good he is worth a ton of info and a pain in the azz..... But in a GOOD WAY

PS.. I Lov that ahole............ he is really a good person ..............

KLight03

KLight03

you and Oldman hit it off... that's Good he is worth a ton of info and a pain in the azz..... But in a GOOD WAY

PS.. I Lov that ahole............ he is really a good person ..............
He is. I think he could probably use a few good vibes from all of us about now, even though he won't admit it. :)

Top Bottom