Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

The chair is humongous, I'm not kidding. It has to go. Hubs stood it up on the side and pushed it into the narrow alcove area I was eyeballing. I thought I made a video for y'all to show the room, but I just ended up talking to my phone for no reason. Hahahaha! But, I managed to record my pocket when I thought I hit stop. Weeeee!

Back to the chair, since it's on it's side, It's too tall for me to reach. I did think about working around it. It's a weird room anyway, mostly narrow. We live in an apartment of a big house someone converted. Feels like it may have been a garage at one time. Chair has to go, I like my space and I can make it all mine. That will be nice.

Also, I have filters. I bought two of something when I bought everything. Ran the vent today, it sucked out every bit of humidity. Why can't there just be a middle ground??!! So, if I run that, then I have to run the humidifiers, which is fine with me, makes it less likely to get a sinus infection that way.

dire wolf

dire wolf

The chair is humongous, I'm not kidding. It has to go. Hubs stood it up on the side and pushed it into the narrow alcove area I was eyeballing. I thought I made a video for y'all to show the room, but I just ended up talking to my phone for no reason. Hahahaha! But, I managed to record my pocket when I thought I hit stop. Weeeee!

Back to the chair, since it's on it's side, It's too tall for me to reach. I did think about working around it. It's a weird room anyway, mostly narrow. We live in an apartment of a big house someone converted. Feels like it may have been a garage at one time. Chair has to go, I like my space and I can make it all mine. That will be nice.

Also, I have filters. I bought two of something when I bought everything. Ran the vent today, it sucked out every bit of humidity. Why can't there just be a middle ground??!! So, if I run that, then I have to run the humidifiers, which is fine with me, makes it less likely to get a sinus infection that way.
You sure you have to run humidifiers , didnt i read that it was rainy season or something?

You have a hygrometer , humidity reader right ?

Yea , broadcast your voice , that will be good....😂😂

Tom jones , so funny , my wife and i saw him in a resturant , and my wife jumped him for a autograph , it was so funny , still have it , he was really cool and laughing....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Lol, I'm mean to my girls compared to y'all. No humidity control, don't come clones or seedlings, nute the crap outta everything....but they always still did good in flower under hps, hopefully new fangled leds wont throw me totally off

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Lol, I'm mean to my girls compared to y'all. No humidity control, don't come clones or seedlings, nute the crap outta everything....but they always still did good in flower under hps, hopefully new fangled leds wont throw me totally off
Dome clones

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey K, im not sure if i told you this before , it just popped in my head again. Many years ago a grower told me that growing was like a race or a marathon , the goal is to begin at the starting gun and run without pausing or tripping up.to the finish.......

Just go nice and steady , and everything at your best to get to the finish without a hiccup....

That advicel always stayed in my head, nice and steady ,germinate , manipulate as you choose , veg , flower etc......

Looks to me that its exactly what you are doing ......grest job !

Latest posts

Top Bottom